Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Share | 

new pause glitch and offside encroachment counter??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: new pause glitch and offside encroachment counter??   Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:59 pm

does anyone know how to counter these?? the encroachment deal is stupid and they took out the line shift on punt and stuff...so i have to put up with that crap..some dude did that to me for an hour before he got DC..ugh

and I've played a series of 3 games to where i got and glitched with the new paused glitch (where it freezes the game, not the 5 second glitch)

so does anyone know the counter or if those are gonna get patched??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ubert123

PostSubject: Re: new pause glitch and offside encroachment counter??   Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:14 pm

there is no counter. just remember to NEVER resume the game before your opponent.
it sucks i know
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: new pause glitch and offside encroachment counter??   Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:10 am

LMAO...dont resume game? geez be there for hours
Back to top Go down
View user profile
blood9585

PostSubject: Re: new pause glitch and offside encroachment counter??   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:30 am

You can try repeatedly flipping your play on defense to counter the encroachement glitchers. As far as this "new" pause glitch I need more details. I'm always able to just be patience and resume game to start the timer to go back to the game. (They get limite amounts of pauses)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: new pause glitch and offside encroachment counter??   Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:36 pm

megatron what do you mean they took out the line shift on punt? is that a counter to a glitch, if so please explain. also is the D/C glitch your refering to the one where it will say off/def with a red dot next to each? this has happened to me 2 times one time i waited it out for about 40 mins shut the game off and the game didnt count, it was as if the game was never played. the other time i shut the game off immediately and i got the loss. he won by 3 points just as if he did the 3 second glitch..... also it was mentioned in another thread addressing the issue of the 3 sec glitch but instead of waiting it out at the pause screen just call timeout if you can spare one. its safe to assume that they are trying to glitch you if they are pausing the game @ the 3 second mark. and if they tried it b4 in the other quarters just call TO @ 4 secs. game over!!! get your W you deserve
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
ubert123

PostSubject: Re: new pause glitch and offside encroachment counter??   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:53 pm

yeah if someone red dot glitches you just dashboard it. no one gets the loss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: new pause glitch and offside encroachment counter??   Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:00 am

in madden 10 you could have the oline pop up and down on punt (its reseting the line) and when someone went offsides, they would go straight thru and no flag which messed up the timing...

In this madden caint do it...well atleast not that i know of......but i dunno how to stop encroachment, just wait it out...

I know the 3 sec glitch, Its only happen to me once because i didnt know it was still around and i know how to counter thanks... but yea i referring the new pause glitch aka "red dots"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: new pause glitch and offside encroachment counter??   Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:35 pm

Why are people playing GameFlow games?

PSN: wangtangkiki

MB's Most Helpful Member 2010!
MB's Member of the Year 2010!

Thank you guys, I appreciate it. Madden is my passion. So are spreadsheets.

Any video requests for M12? Email me: wangtangkiki@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: new pause glitch and offside encroachment counter??   Wed Sep 29, 2010 4:57 pm

no idea wang, i hate playing people in game flow, it feels like they can't even pick their own plays, its just annoying
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: new pause glitch and offside encroachment counter??   Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:37 pm

You don't have to play with GameFlow guys. When you click head to head, press square, then change Game Style or w/e to Conventional. It's so much easier..

PSN: wangtangkiki

MB's Most Helpful Member 2010!
MB's Member of the Year 2010!

Thank you guys, I appreciate it. Madden is my passion. So are spreadsheets.

Any video requests for M12? Email me: wangtangkiki@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
patsbrady

PostSubject: Yeah i got it   Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:27 am

when they stopping the game ending by constant encroachment just keep punting, just try and do the kicking meter as fast as you can, eventually u'll get it off before they can encroach
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzypotato

PostSubject: Re: new pause glitch and offside encroachment counter??   Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:25 pm

and when you play normal play call style you can get the ball on the onside kick easier Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new pause glitch and offside encroachment counter??   

Back to top Go down

new pause glitch and offside encroachment counter??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Online, League, and Offline Gameplay Form-
Jump to: