Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Looking for a league (xbox 360)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Fuzzypotato

Fuzzypotato

Looking for a league (xbox 360) Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a league (xbox 360)   Looking for a league (xbox 360) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 11:57 am

Looking for a league. doesnt have to be fantasy draft, ill play either way.

if your about to start a new one that would be preferred but if there is already an ongoing one ill join depending on the available team.
i would prefer the patriots, the bears or the 49ers.
i have a 9-4 record so far online this year so i am a middle of the road player.
my offense is my strong point but my defence is weak.
im basically a new England patriots madden version.
Back to top Go down
steelersfan0023

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a league (xbox 360)   Looking for a league (xbox 360) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 2:39 pm

Yeah I'm looking for one as well
Back to top Go down
Fuzzypotato

Fuzzypotato

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a league (xbox 360)   Looking for a league (xbox 360) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 3:06 pm

Once i rent madden again i think im going to get a few friends together and try to start up a league.. if i could get one started would you be interested and if so would you prefer fantasy or no?
Back to top Go down
steelersfan0023

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a league (xbox 360)   Looking for a league (xbox 360) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 7:07 pm

yes i am most definitely interested and I would prefer fantasy draft
Back to top Go down
Fuzzypotato

Fuzzypotato

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a league (xbox 360)   Looking for a league (xbox 360) EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 8:09 pm

Yeah me too that way everyone can have their own style of team. I actually know a few friends who are in a full 32 team league but if two spots open up I am going to join and I would also see if I could get you in too. It's a sim league though. I don't know If you have played in sim leagues before or not.
Back to top Go down
steelersfan0023

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a league (xbox 360)   Looking for a league (xbox 360) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 1:16 am

No I haven't gotten to ever play in a league actually, this is my first year to be serious into madden but im pretty decent im like 120-67 on one account and 7-0 on my other, but i'm very interested in starting or joining so let me know, and if you ever wanna run a game or lab my xbl is Fictionn

what is sim league btw
Back to top Go down
Fuzzypotato

Fuzzypotato

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a league (xbox 360)   Looking for a league (xbox 360) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:50 am

Alright, good too know. I'll keep you updated.
Back to top Go down
dubb40

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a league (xbox 360)   Looking for a league (xbox 360) EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:08 pm

SFL Sideline needs active members

Hello all, I would like to extend an invitation to any sim madden player looking for an active league that they would like to be apart of.

We are currently in WK 12 of year 3 and we have a 4 openings at the moment. The open teams are:

New England
Cincinnatti
Jacksonville
Buffalo

We use leaguemanager for roster management and we have trade rules and a very active offseason program. We have a set of rules that league is built on and they help guide toward a realistic experience.

We would love to have a full 32 owner league, but if guys are inactive they will be replaced and guys will fill in to help guys get their games done.

We advance on Tuesday, Thursday and Sundays at 1159 pm EST.

Check us out over here: http://xtreme-football.net/index.php?r=league/index&lid=15

If interested, hit me up on live GT: dubb40 or send me a PM here, or on aim: DbDuces

Hope to see some of you guys!
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a league (xbox 360)   Looking for a league (xbox 360) EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:15 am

Guys we are starting the MRL XBOX Classic League, once we hit 12 members we will kick off the team lottery and Live draft show. Go to the Madden Revolution section in the forums and post or PM me if your interested.

http://maddenrevolution.com
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
stingray

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a league (xbox 360)   Looking for a league (xbox 360) EmptySun Mar 20, 2011 6:37 pm

im looking to join a stable league. i play all yearround.

my email is stingvfl@hotmail.com

360 gamer tag is stingrayVFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a league (xbox 360)   Looking for a league (xbox 360) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a league (xbox 360)
Page 1 of 1