Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide
 
PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!
Sign up today and receive a FREE breakdown of Sgibs famous GOALINE DEFENSE!

Share | 
 

 caint view presnap play??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xHHx_megatron



Posts : 1335
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 28
Location : sooner state

PostSubject: caint view presnap play??   Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:10 pm

how come sometimes when i want to look at the defense presnap but i caint get a overview??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UseRPicK101



Posts : 792
Join date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: caint view presnap play??   Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:14 pm

Megatron_81 wrote:
how come sometimes when i want to look at the defense presnap but i caint get a overview??

Are you talkin about while ur on offense?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beotos



Posts : 113
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: caint view presnap play??   Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:24 pm

I know what mean this happens to me too sometimes its frustrating
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ubert123



Posts : 294
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 23
Location : Nashville

PostSubject: Re: caint view presnap play??   Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:27 pm

its a glitch. i'm not gonna say how but the opponent is definitely the one doing it to you. and there's no way to counter it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xHHx_megatron



Posts : 1335
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 28
Location : sooner state

PostSubject: Re: caint view presnap play??   Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:27 pm

okay figured, i was just wondering....its not like its hurting me...it doesnt matter if they want to be g a y...i dont need to see the defense presnap to make reads..i just stick to compression sets... caint hide your defense against that..

Ya know urbert, you show know alot of the glitches on here...hmmmmmm...LOL jk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rokket



Posts : 235
Join date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: caint view presnap play??   Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:33 am

yep some retard was doing this to me too...hurts when u cant see the coverage when ur motioning
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fuzzypotato



Posts : 60
Join date : 2010-09-29
Age : 22
Location : Georgia

PostSubject: Re: caint view presnap play??   Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:43 pm

I have never had this happen to me before.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wangtangkiki



Posts : 2280
Join date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: caint view presnap play??   Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:31 pm

If you can't see what your play is on defense, it's because your opponent has already snapped the ball.. which means it's an auto-motion play. Try to view your play art on defense during an XP/Kickoff.. you'll have to wait until they start the kick meter.. once they click the kick meter to start, you can't view your play art because the play is started..


Now on offense if you can't see your play it's a whole different story. It's a glitch.. and only assholes do it on purpose.. It happens a lot on accident though.


_________________


PSN: wangtangkiki

MB's Most Helpful Member 2010!
MB's Member of the Year 2010!


Thank you guys, I appreciate it. Madden is my passion. So are spreadsheets.

Any video requests for M12? Email me: wangtangkiki@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ubert123



Posts : 294
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 23
Location : Nashville

PostSubject: Re: caint view presnap play??   Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:43 pm

Megatron_81 wrote:


Ya know urbert, you show know alot of the glitches on here...hmmmmmm...LOL jk

haha i always like to know what people are doing to me so i know exactly how to counter
glitchin is for bums who get frustrated because they are horrible
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ONTHEMOVE



Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-03-01

PostSubject: Re: caint view presnap play??   Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:49 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
If you can't see what your play is on defense, it's because your opponent has already snapped the ball.. which means it's an auto-motion play. Try to view your play art on defense during an XP/Kickoff.. you'll have to wait until they start the kick meter.. once they click the kick meter to start, you can't view your play art because the play is started..


Now on offense if you can't see your play it's a whole different story. It's a glitch.. and only assholes do it on purpose.. It happens a lot on accident though.



Wang what can I do about this? I mean how so you stop it from happening in "sim" franchise lgs or w/e... I knwo guys are doin this intentionally it seems. I mean if they are doing it the whole game it is intentional right? want to know how to do it to prove to people that they are doing it and get them to stop.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UseRPicK101



Posts : 792
Join date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: caint view presnap play??   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:17 pm

ONTHEMOVE wrote:
wangtangkiki wrote:
If you can't see what your play is on defense, it's because your opponent has already snapped the ball.. which means it's an auto-motion play. Try to view your play art on defense during an XP/Kickoff.. you'll have to wait until they start the kick meter.. once they click the kick meter to start, you can't view your play art because the play is started..


Now on offense if you can't see your play it's a whole different story. It's a glitch.. and only assholes do it on purpose.. It happens a lot on accident though.



Wang what can I do about this? I mean how so you stop it from happening in "sim" franchise lgs or w/e... I knwo guys are doin this intentionally it seems. I mean if they are doing it the whole game it is intentional right? want to know how to do it to prove to people that they are doing it and get them to stop.

its something the user does, and there's absolutely nothing you can do to stop it to prevent except ask the person to stop but sometimes the user does it and doesnt even know how they did it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ONTHEMOVE



Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-03-01

PostSubject: Re: caint view presnap play??   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:50 pm

how or why would someone be holding lt and not know about it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UseRPicK101



Posts : 792
Join date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: caint view presnap play??   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:56 pm

because sometimes i do it from time to time because its natural for me and its something that i do as far as defense
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wangtangkiki



Posts : 2280
Join date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: caint view presnap play??   Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:04 pm

ONTHEMOVE wrote:
how or why would someone be holding lt and not know about it?

Just tell your opponent to not hold any buttons before the play starts..

_________________


PSN: wangtangkiki

MB's Most Helpful Member 2010!
MB's Member of the Year 2010!


Thank you guys, I appreciate it. Madden is my passion. So are spreadsheets.

Any video requests for M12? Email me: wangtangkiki@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yovani13



Posts : 191
Join date : 2010-03-01

PostSubject: Re: caint view presnap play??   Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:27 pm

ohh..i figured it out.....wow...this is pretty ***...next time some one does it to me..im gona hit him right back with it...lol...cant wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ubert123



Posts : 294
Join date : 2010-02-07
Age : 23
Location : Nashville

PostSubject: Re: caint view presnap play??   Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:16 pm

yovani13 wrote:
ohh..i figured it out.....wow...this is pretty ***...next time some one does it to me..im gona hit him right back with it...lol...cant wait

but that would make you a glitcher...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wangtangkiki



Posts : 2280
Join date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: caint view presnap play??   Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:27 pm

lol ubert, this is a weird topic with yovani. He's been mad when people pause glitched him, then he was accused of pause glitching others.. allegedly.. Now pause glitching is a different story.. There's no way to pause glitch a player back unless you send the moron an invite & do it.. but if they start to do this glitch, I would do it back just to show them how it feels.. and how fucking annoying it is..


_________________


PSN: wangtangkiki

MB's Most Helpful Member 2010!
MB's Member of the Year 2010!


Thank you guys, I appreciate it. Madden is my passion. So are spreadsheets.

Any video requests for M12? Email me: wangtangkiki@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ONTHEMOVE



Posts : 30
Join date : 2010-03-01

PostSubject: Re: caint view presnap play??   Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:31 am

lol yea man i typed how to do it already
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wangtangkiki



Posts : 2280
Join date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: caint view presnap play??   Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:57 am

You hold that button to strafe btw onthemove..

_________________


PSN: wangtangkiki

MB's Most Helpful Member 2010!
MB's Member of the Year 2010!


Thank you guys, I appreciate it. Madden is my passion. So are spreadsheets.

Any video requests for M12? Email me: wangtangkiki@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
king_jason2



Posts : 419
Join date : 2010-02-03
Age : 32
Location : Boston MA

PostSubject: Re: caint view presnap play??   Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:06 am

im also not gunna give away how to do it because it throws your whole O game plan off especially if your trying to get some unbumps off! really really frustrating!!!. i was playing this cat the other day we both had mikes, and i had noticed he was doing this to me the whole 1st qrt. so i simply asked him to stop glitching me and of course i got the what glitch answer . i was like well based on your record you know the ins/outs of this game and you know if you hold a certain button b4 i snap the ball you know i cannot view my play art? his reply was that he likes to automaticaly be in position at the snap of the ball , which to me sounded pretty legit. the guy was actually not a d!ck about it , which is rare in a online ranked game. he stopped using it the best he could and i told him i would stop with the unbumps lol (was killing him all game with em) jason cambell 668 yrs passing 9 TDS lol ... is there any news that this will be addressed in a future patch?

PS sad day for the PATS no more moss!!!!!!!! but im seriously considering playing as the vikes now, their D is a lil slow for my liking tho? whadda ya think?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
wangtangkiki



Posts : 2280
Join date : 2010-02-13

PostSubject: Re: caint view presnap play??   Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:04 pm

I tried to tell Ian Cummings on twitter but no response..

_________________


PSN: wangtangkiki

MB's Most Helpful Member 2010!
MB's Member of the Year 2010!


Thank you guys, I appreciate it. Madden is my passion. So are spreadsheets.

Any video requests for M12? Email me: wangtangkiki@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silence



Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-10-08

PostSubject: Re: caint view presnap play??   Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:14 pm

So turbo blitzing is a glitch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
UseRPicK101



Posts : 792
Join date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: caint view presnap play??   Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:22 pm

silence wrote:
So turbo blitzing is a glitch.

Not really.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silence



Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-10-08

PostSubject: Re: caint view presnap play??   Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:43 pm

People are calling everything a glitch nowadays. I was just trying to figure what the threhold was.

I run into this all the time online. The thing is if the guy is holding the button down he cannot move to make adjustments

Just audible to 5 wr or shotgun trips and watch how fast he lets off the button and your playart magically appear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xHHx_megatron



Posts : 1335
Join date : 2010-04-05
Age : 28
Location : sooner state

PostSubject: Re: caint view presnap play??   Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:06 pm

silence wrote:
People are calling everything a glitch nowadays. I was just trying to figure what the threhold was.

I run into this all the time online. The thing is if the guy is holding the button down he cannot move to make adjustments

Just audible to 5 wr or shotgun trips and watch how fast he lets off the button and your playart magically appear.

not many glitches this madden except holding the strafe and any kind of dc glitch (old and new)....I just wanted to hear from other people if they had the same problem with as i do and i didnt know it was caused by my opponent....I DONT NEED TO SEE THE WHOLE SCREEN LOL...this problem doesnt effect me because i utilize alot of motion and compressed sets..

I wouldnt hold it against anyone if they returned the favor LOL, but to do it and you opponent doesnt is pathetic and quite low..

Im really dissappointed in the online madden community, I have never encountered so many glitchers as I have this madden, I would rather deal with the BS Nano's and play M10- atleast i can counter any glitch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: caint view presnap play??   Today at 1:57 pm

Back to top Go down
 
caint view presnap play??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Cool Edit Cut/Play Problem?
» Help with advices to get new players to play MH3U
» Kingdom Hearts Role Play?
» What is Chat N Play?
» cant play mybrute

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible ::  :: -
Jump to: