Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview!

Go down 
+4
Dalton Big D
UseRPicK101
Black4Revenge
wangtangkiki
8 posters
AuthorMessage
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview! Empty
PostSubject: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview!   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:12 pm

https://docs.google.com/present/view?id=dgrq59z8_100db2jg6j6

Here's the Trio, I-Form Tight Pair, and Empty Steeler formations. It also has a table of contents and basically describes zone coverage and how to beat it. Good luck.

Audibles:
I-Form Tight Pair: Counter Wk
Gun Trio: X Spot
Gun Trio: Steeler Dig
Gun Snugs: WR Hooks
I-Form Tight Pair: HB Sweep

Last edited by wangtangkiki on Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Black4Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview!   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:25 pm

d@mn Wang, talk about detailed. lol. This is great. U outdid ur self on this one. Definitely got to take time out to lab this. Think I'll try it with the Bengals or Ravens. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Black4Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview!   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:47 pm

r there any audibles that r a must have 4 this scheme???
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview!   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:51 pm

I forgot to add them.. Yeah lemme add them..

Audibles:
I-Form Tight Pair: Counter Wk
Gun Trio: X Spot
Gun Trio: Steeler Dig
Gun Snugs: WR Hooks
I-Form Tight Pair: HB Sweep
Back to top Go down
Black4Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview!   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 7:56 pm

No problem, the books good enuff by itself, but I take any money audibles I can get. Great work though Wang!!!!
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview!   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 8:31 pm

there goes my run game. lmao
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview!   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview! EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Haha more like my run game Smile

Anyway.. I'll be adding some other stuff soon.. My Bunch Wk play is just awesome.. I've got 3 TDs from it in C4/EAFL games.. I just made it a few days ago.
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview!   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 12:07 am

looks great, but this is all free and stuff right
Back to top Go down
jdlaw21

jdlaw21

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview!   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:11 am

Wow! Thank you very much for all of the work you put into this. Appreciate that the symbols are for PS3. Will definitely be using these concepts.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview!   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:16 am

Yes, this will be free. I'm gonna be putting the rest out sometime this month. I'm kinda lazy, but I'm just being honest Razz
Back to top Go down
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview!   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:10 pm

Dude.. Wang, this is awesome. I love all the detail in reading defense and explain concepts. I have been switching PBs so much that I just can't bring my self to switch to Steelers at the moment but I'll bet there are ways to incorporate these concepts into other playbooks.
Back to top Go down
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview!   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 2:28 pm

Hey wang - I am reading through your book and I have an initial question on the very first play Gun Trio, Inside Cross. Your first setup says to quick throw to X when he cuts inside. Since I assume you are using PS3 notation, this would be the guy lined up at the TE spot right? Using the XBOX 360 notation which my playbook digrams use, this would be the A reciever. This guy on this play is running a corner route with an outside release so I'm not sure what you mean when you say throw to him when he cuts inside. Can you explain?
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview!   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:13 pm

You are correct. It is the TE receiver. The TE is on a corner route, but his first step is to the right, then he goes forward about 10 yds.. then runs to the corner.

You would have to go look at the play on the field & see what I mean. It's not easy to explain.
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview!   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 4:41 pm

Heres the route:

Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview! Untitled

You can barely see it but he starts out on a slant, then immediately streaks and then cuts into his corner route
Back to top Go down
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview!   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 5:19 pm

Okay.. so my question is whether your very first play breakdown is correct - it says to quick throw to X (TE) when he cuts inside but as you pointed out the TE never does cut inside on this play.. he slants out briefly, then runs a corner route. Did the book mean to say to hit the O WR as he cuts inside. This WR is on a drag to the inside.
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview!   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 6:07 pm

bakagaijin wrote:
Okay.. so my question is whether your very first play breakdown is correct - it says to quick throw to X (TE) when he cuts inside but as you pointed out the TE never does cut inside on this play.. he slants out briefly, then runs a corner route. Did the book mean to say to hit the O WR as he cuts inside. This WR is on a drag to the inside.

the 'cut inside' is when he starts running the streak
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview!   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 7:12 pm

In my last post I said it was the TE Smile.

He takes a step out, then he cuts up straight, you'll be throwing the ball inside, that's why I said when he cuts inside. It's a quick dot that you'll be able to use against almost any coverage, just makes sure no DT/DEs drop into yellow zones.. The only coverage it doesn't work against is bump and run.
Back to top Go down
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview!   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:37 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
In my last post I said it was the TE Smile.

He takes a step out, then he cuts up straight, you'll be throwing the ball inside, that's why I said when he cuts inside. It's a quick dot that you'll be able to use against almost any coverage, just makes sure no DT/DEs drop into yellow zones.. The only coverage it doesn't work against is bump and run.

ok.. i got you now. I was confused but that is not unusual for me :-)
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1

IRISHFBFAN1

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview!   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview! EmptyTue Oct 05, 2010 8:46 pm

d@mn nice job WANG, love it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ncaastrategy.com/
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview!   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:42 am

Good Job Wang.I seen this scheme 1st hand
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview!   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview! EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 5:11 pm

The full scheme has lead me to a 4-1 record in EAFL Majors.. my best record by far.. I think lmao.. then I'm 7-6 in C4.. Not as good of luck in C4.. but that was before I made two small adjustments to my audibles that made it extremely hard to stop my running game lol.. I played all 5 of my games after those adjustments in EAFL.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview!   Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pittsburgh Steelers Offensive eBook Preview!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: