Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings.

Go down 
+12
shane_rlly2
king_jason2
TheCrew22
ezekjuninor
uzerex
iswaggnificent
Geordaigs
xHHx_megatron
GunfusedX
UseRPicK101
xHHx_JayNizz
JakeH23
16 posters
AuthorMessage
JakeH23

JakeH23

Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings. Empty
PostSubject: Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings.   Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings. EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 2:42 am

Anyone ready for it to be 95%?! And the other 5 will be the Saints.

Raiders all the way.

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakeh23
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings.   Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings. EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 3:14 am

luckily the vikings have a slow secondary
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings.   Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings. EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 6:10 am

yeah their D(back 7) sucks imo
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings.   Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings. EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:08 am

idk about you but very rarely do i see the vikings on saloon always raiders eagles cowboys saints and some bears. but that will go up. but its hard to get a stop with them and if you have good d you should have no problem with there O unless they throw slantouts.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings.   Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings. EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 8:49 am

for me it seems like i always play the raiders or cowboys.....i usually play with panthers or bears...
Back to top Go down
Geordaigs

Geordaigs

PostSubject: Re: Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings.   Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings. EmptyFri Oct 08, 2010 9:20 am

I will be sticking with the Cowboys, playing with any other team but my own is like dating a mates ex-girlfriend...it just feels wrong.
Back to top Go down
iswaggnificent

PostSubject: Re: Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings.   Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 11:54 am

The Vikings are tuff to beat everytime I tried to throw the ball short the d line will swat the ball down
Back to top Go down
uzerex

PostSubject: Re: Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings.   Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:17 pm

iswaggnificent wrote:
The Vikings are tuff to beat everytime I tried to throw the ball short the d line will swat the ball down

not to mention now just lobs the ball up there and moss goes and gets it....so fn irritating
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings.   Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:39 pm

m

Last edited by ezekjuninor on Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings.   Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:40 pm

ezekjuninor wrote:
not to mention now just lobs the ball up there and moss goes and gets it....so fn irritating.

yea, i played someone and all they did was lob the ball to moss. and it's more like 95% of people use the raiders
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings.   Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:41 pm

sry, i couldn't get the quote button to work properly

Last edited by ezekjuninor on Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings.   Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 12:42 pm

ezekjuninor wrote:
not to mention now just lobs the ball up there and moss goes and gets it....so fn irritating.

yea, i played someone and all he did was lob the ball up to moss. and it's more like 95% of people use the raiders
Back to top Go down
JakeH23

JakeH23

PostSubject: Re: Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings.   Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 1:04 pm

I'm not saying they're hard to beat. Seems only noobs pick them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakeh23
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings.   Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:59 pm

I just tried em out online vs a pretty good player.. like top 30 on ps3 i think he was and pretty much had the game in the bag until peterson decided to fumble at the 10 in a tie game with a min left lol.. but their offense is insane, defense not so much
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings.   Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:07 pm

yeah there D is SUSPECT , i hoped on last night and could not get away from the vikes everyone was picken em lol , they trying to take their new ferrari out for a spin. i'll keep my classics in my cowboys/raiders cant go wrong with them!
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
shane_rlly2

shane_rlly2

PostSubject: Re: Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings.   Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:11 pm

xHHx_JayNizz wrote:
luckily the vikings have a slow secondary
^ lol this

when their best corner is SLOW and SHORT not good
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings.   Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:41 pm

Strip AP.. Watch Moss.. Call man coverage if you have the Raiders.. run zone but have one player on moss.. say if you call Cover 3; If there is no RB or TE on the left side, take the flat zone defender & man him up on Moss.. This will at least contain the best target on their team..

Also find the angled streak routes.. the ones that are not exactly straight.. if your opponent is calling a lot of man, call a play with an angled streak.. put your fastest WR there.. I do this from undercenter.. not sure if it's more or less effective.. anyway, The CB will backpedal, when he turns, throw a deep lob and just out run the CB.. helps when you have 97 speed WR.. like Hey-Bey
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings.   Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 6:35 pm

You see the Vikes...HAVE FUN. That D can't cover dick...
Back to top Go down
Larry_A

PostSubject: Re: Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings.   Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:09 pm

You dont play man with vikings, you gotta play zone mostly mix in man. Against a good player its gonna be tough to get a stop anyway. However you can get stops with them you just have to find away to out think your opponent. Every team cant be the Raiders and just call 2 man under and run around with a LB and mark stuff that might get open while you gotta 2 man rush going. I play with Eagles alot and their secondary is also slow and not aware besides Asante. But as we all know Asante aint fast. What I do is pick my spots where I can run man and just try to adjust off combo coverages with some blitzes mixed in.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings.   Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings. EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 8:26 pm

vikings defense are decent at pressing so u can get away with man coverage...just caint do it all game...
Back to top Go down
iswaggnificent

PostSubject: Re: Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings.   Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 1:31 am

i play man on vikings all the time zone sucks dick
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings.   Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 9:55 am

swag we can lab a lil later on today if your down? sorry last night i stayed up till like 4 in the morn just bs'ing online playing bummz i wouldnt have been much of a lab partner lol the meds work DOING WORK LOL, but yeah man like i was saying PITT/46 book are the way to go. i just wanna work pit cuz everyone is gunna be running zona and i just wanna catch a couple people off guard. ill show ya some good stuff tho u got a mike?
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
Ryker3

Ryker3

PostSubject: Re: Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings.   Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings. EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 11:12 am

The threat of having Randy Moss go deep completely destroys my gameplan. What would be the best way for me to get pressure while still allowing a safetey over the top to help with Moss?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings.   Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings. Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, seem's like 75% of the game I play are against the Vikings.
Page 1 of 1