Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions

Go down 
+9
matthauganak
xHHx_JayNizz
maguffin82
steelersfan0023
ZFarls
GunfusedX
rokket
Beer Huntor
sgibs
13 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions Empty
PostSubject: Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions   Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:46 am

complete meltdown at the end, between the ball not bouncing out of bounds and throwing a pick just inside FG range.

this goes down as one of the worst losses I have ever taken.

Defense played great- but its been my offense thats been letting me down. Time to regroup and rethink and get ready for next week.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Beer Huntor

Beer Huntor

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions   Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 10:10 am

You should of FB or HB dived straight up the 2 hole. It was wide open for a couple of yards, then hit the FG. (B Gap on the Defence, I think its the 2 hole.)
Back to top Go down
rokket

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions   Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:02 pm

the ball bounce was bad luck...plain and simple...9/10 most ppl would do that

the picks killed u...not sure how u ur gonna fix that....

the thing that really impressed me was how u took the loss...if that were me i would have punched farlz
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions   Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 12:17 pm

you win and you lose-

i have had some crushing losses over the years.

i had a GREAT d@mn TIME playing that game
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions   Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:08 pm

gibs that was a definiton of a hell game, but your a vet in the madden world you shouldve know about that kick that happens 50/50 so if you wouldve fair caught it you would of had it on the 30 if it would of went out of bounds you wouldve had it on the 40 i wouldve just fair caught it. but anyways it was a great game to watch you shouldve heard chad in the party haha classic.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions   Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 2:56 pm

Haha, why punch me? Its not my fault Gibs cant win a game of the week. I didnt make him throw the pick, he went Brett Favre on himself.

Chad is really good though, I couldnt have Defensed it up and your logic was pretty sound. 2 contain style picks are fluky.

Proud that you LOCKED UP on 4th and inches after getting the bad bounce, you had that though. So close

Reminds me of my stallworth anti TD
Back to top Go down
steelersfan0023

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions   Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:06 pm

DIFFICULT TO WATCH!!! Lol only way I can sum that game up

But honestly great game ( out of 10 times that would have gone differently on those picks and the kickoff
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions   Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:07 pm

I also hug Gibs after every game and tell him I am proud of him whether he wins or losses. Then I take him for ice cream and give him a trophy. He calls me daddy
Back to top Go down
steelersfan0023

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions   Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 3:09 pm

**** 9 out of 10 sorry
Back to top Go down
maguffin82

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions   Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:00 pm

Yea the game was very entertaining despite the low score, which really surprised me because when I play I can't stop anyone within 5 plays it seems - because I suck.

I had just a brutal day of Madden last night but after watching game of the week, I cheered up. I love Gibs and hate to see him lose like that, but the way the game unfolded made me feel bad but LOL at the same time. Maybe it was Farls' face immediately after Gibs threw the interception.
Back to top Go down
rokket

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions   Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 4:04 pm

ZFarls wrote:
Haha, why punch me? Its not my fault Gibs cant win a game of the week. I didnt make him throw the pick, he went Brett Favre on himself.

Chad is really good though, I couldnt have Defensed it up and your logic was pretty sound. 2 contain style picks are fluky.

Proud that you LOCKED UP on 4th and inches after getting the bad bounce, you had that though. So close

Reminds me of my stallworth anti TD

farls u were the closest person...not playing favorites

it was a hell of a game....i think the ints were flukey or maybe chad knows something....it could have easily gone gibs' way...i mean if u had any luck at all...in the universe
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions   Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:04 pm

i think you did a great job with stickin to your game plan, which seemed to be pound the ball with mcfadden, eat up the clock and convert your short and manageable third downs.

i feel like towards the end of the game you should have hb dived your oppenent to death in an attempt to chew as much clock as possible, tried to get him to waste all his time outs then kick a 55 yarder with janikowski. your D locked up nicely that game and you would have been up 4 points which would have forced him to take chances and try to score a TD.

Clock management 101 lol
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions   Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 5:31 pm

i played the gameplan i wanted and a couple bad breaks and Chad one.

great opponent and thanks for coming on chad!
Back to top Go down
matthauganak

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions   Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:10 pm

In a sense this game reminded me of NFC Championship Vikings vs Saints without the scoring you out played chad you had opportunity's to score but turnovers and bad luck kept you from winning and in the end when your in fg range or close you look to pass instead of running and your bad lucked continued and you lost
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions   Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 9:29 pm

classic Brett Favre^^^
Back to top Go down
jordantrav

jordantrav

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions   Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:17 pm

Your d was on point. It looked like regardless of what he was running on d you were eying who you were going to throw it to no matter what reads he showed you presnap. It didnt seem like he was bringing too much heat so you had time to sit back and find someone open down the field...

next week id say find someone you can cream so you can get your mind right...
Back to top Go down
SavageMac816

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions   Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 11:52 pm

lol ya gibs that ball bouncing in bounds is ur fault. i laugh when ppl move out the way. n if it goes out of bounds im the one saying they got lucky haha. but faircatch it like gunfused said. bounce back gibs.

Back to top Go down
XxSHOWTIMExX

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions   Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:34 am

Great game gibs, we've all played games like that....if its any consolation if I was playing and in that same situation that little voice in the back of my head wouldve told me to run the WR Double Shake too, at which point I wudve told the little voice to go F*** itself and ran the Falcon Cross FTW lol Razz

Also I noticed that you guys both ran no huddle alot throughout the game. Was that your initial game-plan or were you just reacting to the pace set by Chad? Cuz I've been doing really well with the no-huddle and have been preaching it to my friends lately and was just wondering if that was something you found similar success with.
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions   Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 1:42 am

that game was insane from start to finish...

i mean idky but the bucs on contains get ints... i got a pick 6 in the finals at the KOTC tournament wit a 50 ovr Linebacker (Dekota Watson), and in our games i got one wit Mccoy.. just sendin my 2 man pressure all game, and having someone to contain the opp side... kinda lucky ill admit.. but i get em more then u would think...

the bounce back, like gonfusion said is 50/50... sometimes i can get it to bounce back a few straight times, some i cant get at all.

idky but i played waaaaaaaayyyyyy to conservative in that game, in the 2nd half i started to air it out a bit.. but im bout controlling clock, and trying to make my opp force mistakes, (which i think worked)

the last Int on the 689 hook route i had double coverage on Murphy, and the opp flat route rb (i think bush)

whwnever u wanna play again gibs (or farls) im more then willing to play u guys...

GFG
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions   Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 11:10 am

thanks Chad!

another great game we had- coming down to the very end. the last 2 minutes of that game were unbelievable lol

thanks man and lets hope we can do it again!
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions   Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 12:08 pm

no doubt...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions   Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions Empty

Back to top Go down

Sgibs vs Teh Chad in TWIM 35 GOTW - impressions
Page 1 of 1