Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Looking to start a crew

Go down 
+5
ZAN
gretzky17
supa
boobie1904
Trew159
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Trew159

Looking to start a crew Empty
PostSubject: Looking to start a crew   Looking to start a crew EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 11:28 pm

Hey whats up guys, i don't post on here a lot, but im looking to start up a new crew. I know there arent any MLG tournaments this year, but next year im pretty sure there will be! Im looking for some serious players, that understand what they're doing, I was 362-60 last year on PS3 yes i know it's online, and i also have played some known players, Sit n s1d3wayz n sgibs and some guys in the top 10 online last year beat a couple of them ..and planning on beating a few more of them (gibs i see you) haha...but obviously i take madden seriously and lab things out a lot so I'd like some players that do the same and want to start going to some MLG tournys next year, if they have them. We might actually just go to a few tournys this year just to play and get some exposure. If you're interested get at me on here, or ps3 Trew159 thanks guys
Back to top Go down
boobie1904

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a crew   Looking to start a crew EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:01 pm

I'm Interested add me or ill add you my psn boobie1904
Back to top Go down
supa

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a crew   Looking to start a crew EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 2:39 pm

yo me to bro psn supasarleee1424
Back to top Go down
gretzky17

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a crew   Looking to start a crew EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 5:03 pm

Yo add me gretzky17
Back to top Go down
Trew159

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a crew   Looking to start a crew EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 6:51 pm

Okay sweet sorry guys I've been busy these last few days with church stuff of you guys want to go ahead and add me ill play unranked all- madden tonight to see where we are..no I'm not the best in the work but I really want quality players so go ahead add me and ill be on later tonight to play...thanks guys
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a crew   Looking to start a crew EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:06 pm

Sideways is a joke...just sayin...
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a crew   Looking to start a crew EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:57 pm

ZAN wrote:
Sideways is a joke...just sayin...

quit hatin on my boy Zan!! Him and his crew are good solid tourney players that win!
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a crew   Looking to start a crew EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:03 pm

Honestly most crews that i played are a joke except for sidewayz and his crew...Every other click I have played just abuse the flaws in the game and glitched when they all lost to me....(DDS, TMG, SWIC,)

Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a crew   Looking to start a crew EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:06 pm

Trew159 wrote:
Hey whats up guys, i don't post on here a lot, but im looking to start up a new crew. I know there arent any MLG tournaments this year, but next year im pretty sure there will be! Im looking for some serious players, that understand what they're doing, I was 362-60 last year on PS3 yes i know it's online, and i also have played some known players, Sit n s1d3wayz n sgibs and some guys in the top 10 online last year beat a couple of them ..and planning on beating a few more of them (gibs i see you) haha...but obviously i take madden seriously and lab things out a lot so I'd like some players that do the same and want to start going to some MLG tournys next year, if they have them. We might actually just go to a few tournys this year just to play and get some exposure. If you're interested get at me on here, or ps3 Trew159 thanks guys

This crew of yours needs to be legit meaning not using the flaws of the game (no assignment glitch, strafe glitch, no dc glitch) Just by doing those things I think you will have a lot of success and have a good reputation unlike some other people... I hope for the best...too bad you aint on the 360.... hehe Wink
Back to top Go down
Trew159

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a crew   Looking to start a crew EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 11:41 pm

Well i know it's hard to get into the madden community as far as getting to play some of the top players, so i figured id post something on here and start my own crew. Im not a glitcher, and i don't expect anybody in the crew to be a glitcher. It does nothing but show you're not good enough to play the game. I play on xbox too, but my Xbox is over at the gf's house so i don't get to play it often. S1d3wayz is a good guy and you can't say his crew isn't good, i mean Raid knocked off Jet Steele and has beaten some really good players. I actually got to talk to him while i was playin s1d3wayz and he wouldnt play me ...why? i have no idea...but they were taking a look at me for WST then i stopped really playing on the xbox due to it not being at my place ahh welll i just need some good players to get this thing goin!!
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a crew   Looking to start a crew EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 12:35 am

im not talking about whether or note sideways can play. hes just not a good person....we wont get into it...if you are interested, do an archive search
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a crew   Looking to start a crew EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:01 pm

i already know the history...its cool tho i understand...
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a crew   Looking to start a crew EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:09 pm

I remember him posting on a video I created about Madden Bible's Goalline D and he accused MB/me of stealing that scheme from him.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a crew   Looking to start a crew EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:11 pm

lol ^^^^^
Back to top Go down
Trew159

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a crew   Looking to start a crew EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:10 pm

lol i don't know the guy very well i talked to him a few times while playing him, didn't seem like a bad guy but gave me every excuse to why i was beating him...ah well not worried about it just worried about starting fresh....and making a crew that people will have to respect
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a crew   Looking to start a crew EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:21 pm

what you need in a crew

1 leader

2 someone who has a creative mind

3 someone who has a unbelievable o

4and someone who is a defensive guy lol like a guy who would pick to kick the ball in overtime!

if you have all these all your lab sessions will be phenomenal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to start a crew   Looking to start a crew Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to start a crew
Page 1 of 1