Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Need Help With Miami

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

Need Help With Miami Empty
PostSubject: Need Help With Miami   Need Help With Miami EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:18 am

I played Baka_312 this morning(in japan so its morning here), havent really been able to lab or do anything madden related of the matter besides read. His skill has inscreased tenfold, he shut me down lol 28-0. Can someone help me devise a good scheme that I can run with the dolphins because they have lots of good players especially their two old wake and misi along with their cb davis on defense. So if anyone is willing to help post and I'll get back here every morning. By the way Im a complete n00b just started labbing in august when madden 11 came out...
Back to top Go down
rayneman23

rayneman23

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Miami   Need Help With Miami EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:38 am

offense defense or both
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Miami   Need Help With Miami EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:58 am

defense in particular
Back to top Go down
rayneman23

rayneman23

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Miami   Need Help With Miami EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 4:02 am

hop online bro lets lab
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Miami   Need Help With Miami EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:32 am

you saw my sucky offense, but I caught you off guard with a few plays lol
Back to top Go down
rayneman23

rayneman23

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Miami   Need Help With Miami EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:47 am

yea you did lol but my defense didnt react to a couple of passes that could have been picked. how dou like that TE MOTION READ RUN SCHEME. if my line had held there blocks i would have broke a few more
Back to top Go down
rayneman23

rayneman23

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Miami   Need Help With Miami EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:51 am

i dont know any OLB blitzes with great coverage but the key to defense that has stay true in madden is to just get ur defense and hot routes setup wit ur players where u want them
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Miami   Need Help With Miami EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 5:52 am

I stopped your TE motion scheme dead to rights atleast close to 60%, we took bradshaw out then it was downhill from there lol
Back to top Go down
rayneman23

rayneman23

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Miami   Need Help With Miami EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 6:00 am

HOW? bradshaw had 13 carries for 67yards and jacobs had 10 carries for 125 and i stayed in the same formation practically all game. jus imagin if i ran my whole scheme mixed with my TE MOTION READ RUN SCHEME
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Miami   Need Help With Miami EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 8:20 am

your right but who got the w!
Back to top Go down
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Miami   Need Help With Miami EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:14 pm

rayneman23 wrote:
HOW? bradshaw had 13 carries for 67yards and jacobs had 10 carries for 125 and i stayed in the same formation practically all game. jus imagin if i ran my whole scheme mixed with my TE MOTION READ RUN SCHEME

Hey rayneman, you still running Pass Balanced? I appreciated all the tips you gave me the other day. I have not worked on it too much though because I have some stuff I am too dependent on in my current playbook. Once I get through this current league season in EAFL I will spend some more time on it and maybe get some more help from you.
Back to top Go down
bakagaijin

bakagaijin

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Miami   Need Help With Miami EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:16 pm

suicide-manual wrote:
I played Baka_312 this morning(in japan so its morning here), havent really been able to lab or do anything madden related of the matter besides read. His skill has inscreased tenfold, he shut me down lol 28-0. Can someone help me devise a good scheme that I can run with the dolphins because they have lots of good players especially their two old wake and misi along with their cb davis on defense. So if anyone is willing to help post and I'll get back here every morning. By the way Im a complete n00b just started labbing in august when madden 11 came out...

Credit goes to SGibs and Zfarls. Using a bunch of the concepts from thier 46 ebook and Zona eBook even though I don't use Zona. Too bad I still suck from a league perspective though - I'm 2 and 8 in EAFL :-(
Back to top Go down
rayneman23

rayneman23

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Miami   Need Help With Miami EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:07 pm

sure no problem baka i got a whole bunch of stuff that is crazy effective. Im not trying to be rude but SUICIDE MANUAL i have no idea what ur talking about i took the game as a lab session to continue to make my MOTION READ RUN SCHEME better not as a competitive game or else i would not have used a singleback ace formation all game
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Miami   Need Help With Miami EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:11 pm

I know you used it as a practice session but you seen the few times I stuffed you, I know how to stop the motion but it leaves you vulnerable to passes so Im not even gonna bother disclose how to stuff it or slow it down
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Miami   Need Help With Miami Empty

Back to top Go down

Need Help With Miami
Page 1 of 1