Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

I need a good running playbook

Go down 
+6
CookieMonsta
rayneman23
steelersfan0023
TheCrew22
UseRPicK101
Notorious-YaDig
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Notorious-YaDig

I need a good running playbook Empty
PostSubject: I need a good running playbook   I need a good running playbook EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:17 pm

i usaully play balance but i looking to run the ball more like 70% of time but i cant find a playbook with any good runs plays that are consistant.
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: I need a good running playbook   I need a good running playbook EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 10:54 pm

oakland
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: I need a good running playbook   I need a good running playbook EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 11:39 pm

Oakland.. Pass Balanced, San Fran arent bad either
Back to top Go down
steelersfan0023

PostSubject: Re: I need a good running playbook   I need a good running playbook EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:35 am

Oakland is one of the best running playbooks and Gibs showed a nice scheme out of a singleback formation I can't remember which one but it's the madden TV show over the raiders.
Back to top Go down
rayneman23

rayneman23

PostSubject: Re: I need a good running playbook   I need a good running playbook EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 5:39 am

what kind of runs do u like? if u like offtackles go with oakland ny jets or tennessee. if u like tosses hb misdirections and stretches go wit cowboys minnesota or baltimore. if u like counters try pass balanced miami carolinas and san francisco. ALSO try the steelers playbook lots of good runs in there
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta

CookieMonsta

PostSubject: Re: I need a good running playbook   I need a good running playbook EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:54 am

San Diego has a great Strong Pro, a solid Strong Twins, Weak Twins, and pretty nice I-Form.
Back to top Go down
IndefiniteChamp

IndefiniteChamp

PostSubject: Re: I need a good running playbook   I need a good running playbook EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 8:52 am

steelers,tennessee, and if you want good runs with a more balances book try houston
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: I need a good running playbook   I need a good running playbook EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 1:37 pm

to be honest with you bro all you need it Goal Line, its perfect, and its in everybook.

It has power O, hb dive and HB counter, its my go To running formation if the book i use has weak running formations.

I usually pick my book based on the passing formations because i know that goal line will always be there

Last edited by xHHx_JayNizz on Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Notorious-YaDig

PostSubject: Re: I need a good running playbook   I need a good running playbook EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:04 pm

thanks guys
Back to top Go down
trothirty3

PostSubject: Re: I need a good running playbook   I need a good running playbook EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:49 pm

jay nizz i was saying the same thing to gibs about goaline nice post great advise!!!
Back to top Go down
DaTyCRAIN

DaTyCRAIN

PostSubject: Re: I need a good running playbook   I need a good running playbook EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 8:51 pm

roll with houstons book and use strong close. you can run the ball effectively if you develop a nice scheme out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need a good running playbook   I need a good running playbook Empty

Back to top Go down

I need a good running playbook
Page 1 of 1