Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Mad Den TV Show #37 deserves two topics.. WATCH THIS EPISODE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Mad Den TV Show #37 deserves two topics.. WATCH THIS EPISODE Empty
PostSubject: Mad Den TV Show #37 deserves two topics.. WATCH THIS EPISODE   Mad Den TV Show #37 deserves two topics.. WATCH THIS EPISODE EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:22 am

THIS WILL HELP YOUR DEFENSE TREMENDOUSLY.

Set the 5 audibles.
Go to practice mode.
Practice each setup until you can memorize them all.
Take it to a game.
Win.

I'm going to be honest. My defense sucks.. I play a bend but don't break defense.. well I tend to break A LOT.. I do have a few nanos, but they are very basic.. Last season I followed gibs 4-4 scheme. After I was comfortable with it & wanted to try something else, I used my own scheme. I switched to my own nanos. This is exactly what you ALL should do. I ran the 4-6 Normal as my base formation.. I always ran man coverage.. well I never got an audible set where I used all of the plays.. I just never thought to because of how much more difficult it is to audible.. well I decided that I would have to toughen up & start using ALL 5 audibles on defense. I've done this in the past 3 hours. I have almost every set up down to a T. I really advise you guys to use this scheme.. Some of this is in the 46 eBook; You get FREE CONTENT!!!
Back to top Go down
rayneman23

rayneman23

PostSubject: Re: Mad Den TV Show #37 deserves two topics.. WATCH THIS EPISODE   Mad Den TV Show #37 deserves two topics.. WATCH THIS EPISODE EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:39 am

i never used defensive audibles myself until i came 2 this site. i then learned that u have 7 seconds to setup a play so ive been using the nickel blitz for a while but i haven't seen this many setups for it. ill use these wit my 4-4 split defense and try to come up with my own things that i do to make the play fit my style
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Mad Den TV Show #37 deserves two topics.. WATCH THIS EPISODE   Mad Den TV Show #37 deserves two topics.. WATCH THIS EPISODE EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:04 pm

Yea I saw this last night. The content has tremendous value.
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Mad Den TV Show #37 deserves two topics.. WATCH THIS EPISODE   Mad Den TV Show #37 deserves two topics.. WATCH THIS EPISODE EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:14 pm

I dunno how to set teh defensive audibles for the 4-6 how do I do it
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Mad Den TV Show #37 deserves two topics.. WATCH THIS EPISODE   Mad Den TV Show #37 deserves two topics.. WATCH THIS EPISODE EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:17 pm

suicide-manual wrote:
I dunno how to set teh defensive audibles for the 4-6 how do I do it

if your defensive book isn't already set to 46, go my madden/mysettings/gameoptions/ defensive playbook and change to 46

then

go2 my madden/coaching options/defensive audibles
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Mad Den TV Show #37 deserves two topics.. WATCH THIS EPISODE   Mad Den TV Show #37 deserves two topics.. WATCH THIS EPISODE EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:21 pm

ah thanks cause I was going nutts trying to do this, I can do this with an offensive scheme and defesive right ?
Back to top Go down
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Mad Den TV Show #37 deserves two topics.. WATCH THIS EPISODE   Mad Den TV Show #37 deserves two topics.. WATCH THIS EPISODE EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 6:28 pm

suicide-manual wrote:
ah thanks cause I was going nutts trying to do this, I can do this with an offensive scheme and defesive right ?

yeah
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Mad Den TV Show #37 deserves two topics.. WATCH THIS EPISODE   Mad Den TV Show #37 deserves two topics.. WATCH THIS EPISODE EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:26 pm

I already love my 46 defense buttttttt when i seen that strong nickel in the video, it looks really good, I replaced my cover 1 in my audible with the strong nickel...always learning somethin new everyday..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mad Den TV Show #37 deserves two topics.. WATCH THIS EPISODE   Mad Den TV Show #37 deserves two topics.. WATCH THIS EPISODE Empty

Back to top Go down

Mad Den TV Show #37 deserves two topics.. WATCH THIS EPISODE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: