Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Week 7 Roster Update Details

Go down 
+5
steelersfan0023
rayneman23
suicide-manual
xHEx DeathAngel
UseRPicK101
9 posters
AuthorMessage
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

Week 7 Roster Update Details Empty
PostSubject: Week 7 Roster Update Details   Week 7 Roster Update Details EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:17 pm

http://maddennfl.easports.com/news.action?newsId=Week%207%20Roster%20and%20Ratings%20Update

Antwan Barnes to SD. Adds some more speed to their front 7. CJ2K gets his 99 back. Troy P at 99. Share your thoughts and feelings.
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Roster Update Details   Week 7 Roster Update Details EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:15 pm

Ya im glad troy's finally back to a 99, Ben back to a 90 and Mendehall got his 90 rating.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Roster Update Details   Week 7 Roster Update Details EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:36 pm

in my opinion mendenhall doesnt deserve that 90
Back to top Go down
rayneman23

rayneman23

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Roster Update Details   Week 7 Roster Update Details EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:39 pm

glad to see johnny knox go up, hes been playing well when thrown to. The whole bear offensive line should all go down they give up easy sacks against blitzes that other O-lines pick up in their sleep. They are going to get cutler killed
Back to top Go down
steelersfan0023

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Roster Update Details   Week 7 Roster Update Details EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:52 pm

How does Mendenhall not deserve his rating he is one of leading rushers in the NFL, and not to mention every game but the last he has been playing against a stacked box because no one was respecting the pass game. I think he is well deserving of a 90
Back to top Go down
steelersfan0023

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Roster Update Details   Week 7 Roster Update Details EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:52 pm

O yeah and in some of those games they were using back up linemen as well
Back to top Go down
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Roster Update Details   Week 7 Roster Update Details EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 5:09 pm

Mendehall is a top 5 back in the nfl right now and hes on pace to shatter his career records this season. Plus its not like hes playing behind the Jets o-line or something.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Roster Update Details   Week 7 Roster Update Details EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 7:12 pm

I believe Orton deserves a ratings increase STILL.

314 yds 2 TD 0 INT vs. Ravens - No increase
209 yds 1 TD 0 INT vs Jets - No Increase

Game vs Ravens was great.. Not a lot of QBs get that much yardage/TDs on the Ravens D.. It was said that the Ravens' secondary had issues.. Ravens are 3rd in Passing YPG allowed.. only 175 per game.. Orton 1.79428571 that!! [Yeah I went there.. I couldn't say doubled.. so I did the math mother pucker]

Game vs Jets was average.. you are lucky to get 200 yds passing and a TD without throwing at least one INT..

After the Ravens game.. No increase..
After the Jets game.. No increase either..

I know the Jets game was average.. but the Ravens game should negate the Jets game.. He should've gotten some type of increase.. he's playing smart..
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Roster Update Details   Week 7 Roster Update Details EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 3:41 pm

LOL stacked box, wait till Ben starts really throwing people will forget about Mendenhall and still bottle him up, Miami is bottling Mendenhall up today and they really haven't been stacking the box
Back to top Go down
Ryker3

Ryker3

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Roster Update Details   Week 7 Roster Update Details EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 11:43 pm

Hey wang, you still think that about the broncos? Haha.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Roster Update Details   Week 7 Roster Update Details EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:28 am

Yeah, I still think Orton need an increase. I think our defense needs a decrease.. We need Ayers, Dawkins, Goodman, and McBath back.. Dumervil too but he's out for the season. Our D was great the beginning of last season. It went down because of how poorly our defensive line played.. well we solidify our DL by signing three new starters.. the big one.. Jamal Williams.. well we get rid of the coach because Josh McDaniels doesn't like him..

If we had Mike Nolan, I would feel a lot better right now.. but we don't have a defense. Also, our head coach is an *******, but I still think he's a great offensive coordinator.. We don't have the pieces.. Our OL is demolished.. Casey Wiegmann leaving was a big hit.. Clady's injury is making his play diminish.. as is Ryan Harris's..

Moreno is a bust. I'd gladly switch him for someone else.. unless he does what McFadden does.. He is a shitty runner but can catch passes for his first two years.. then in his 3rd year he develops into an excellent runner.. Last season Moreno didn't have a single 100 yd game I believe.. He had a 900~ yd season.. He has been injured a lot this season.. he's terrible in short yard situations.. I'm happy about Demaryius Thomas..

We need to draft a new/sign OL/RB..
Back to top Go down
sillyrbbt11

sillyrbbt11

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Roster Update Details   Week 7 Roster Update Details EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 2:36 am

lol Dunta Robinson hit power got increased
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Roster Update Details   Week 7 Roster Update Details EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:25 am

yea his hit power is a 70 now! LOL
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Roster Update Details   Week 7 Roster Update Details EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:09 pm

He knocked himself out in Week 6.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 Roster Update Details   Week 7 Roster Update Details Empty

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Roster Update Details
Page 1 of 1