Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Louis Murphy user catch vs. Sgibs for TD!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Louis Murphy user catch vs. Sgibs for TD! Empty
PostSubject: Louis Murphy user catch vs. Sgibs for TD!   Louis Murphy user catch vs. Sgibs for TD! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 4:17 am

[Notice the lyrics that say "Notice my acceleration" and "Cause I'm in the lab like Bill Nye the Science Guy".. lol Kinda weird.. I picked the song at random because I thought it would be a cool one to add to a video.. then I noticed that and was like.. AWESOME.]

That play is apart of my scheme.

HOW DOES THAT FEEL?

HOW U LIKE ME NOW?

I'M THE MAN NOW DOG.

**** U GUMBY

YA I SAID IT.
Back to top Go down
l2ogue_Killel2

l2ogue_Killel2

PostSubject: Re: Louis Murphy user catch vs. Sgibs for TD!   Louis Murphy user catch vs. Sgibs for TD! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:07 am

Lol Nice grab but how do you switch to your wideout like that?
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Louis Murphy user catch vs. Sgibs for TD!   Louis Murphy user catch vs. Sgibs for TD! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:12 pm

You throw the ball then press Circle. If you haven't been doing this, you are losing a lot. You won't have as many drops.

Especially on deep throws, you MUST click on [just switch to the WR] and go up & get it because other people will try for it.. and it will give you a better chance of catching the ball.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Louis Murphy user catch vs. Sgibs for TD!   Louis Murphy user catch vs. Sgibs for TD! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 1:54 pm

horrible stick on the defender!! hmmm
Back to top Go down
SavageMac816

PostSubject: Re: Louis Murphy user catch vs. Sgibs for TD!   Louis Murphy user catch vs. Sgibs for TD! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 5:23 pm

he ment play maker. l2 + right stick
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Louis Murphy user catch vs. Sgibs for TD!   Louis Murphy user catch vs. Sgibs for TD! EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 9:10 pm

Ohhhh okay.. Oops.. Yep, Hold L2 or LT; then Move the right stick in any direction
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Louis Murphy user catch vs. Sgibs for TD!   Louis Murphy user catch vs. Sgibs for TD! Empty

Back to top Go down

Louis Murphy user catch vs. Sgibs for TD!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: