Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

TWIM Mailbag Question

Go down 
+7
xHHx_megatron
Robbb_r
blood9585
FORREST DONK
Militant X 1
lakeo
gretzky17
11 posters
AuthorMessage
gretzky17

TWIM Mailbag Question Empty
PostSubject: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:29 pm

Out of the Arizona playbook, which formation is best to start a scheme?
- Do you need an outside run, a counter, a blast, a quick pass, and a vertical threat in a formation for it to be an effective scheme?
Back to top Go down
lakeo

lakeo

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:34 pm

What is the overall difference and effectiveness of the different streak routes, for example the angle streak, straight streak, fade route,also the streak route with the angle on the end of it and how would you use them accordingly?
Back to top Go down
http://Pnero23@twitter.com
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:41 pm

1. will you guys be coming out with a 3-4 defensive guide (BAL/NYJ) soon?

2. what is a solid defensive roster set up for the Ravens to run the 3-4 defense?

3. with all of the popularity of everyone running the 46 defense this year...in my being different....i would like to see at least 3-4 of the 34 defensive plays schemed together. man, man blitzes and blitzes w/cover 1,2,3, 4 behind them that are set up exactly alike.

4. what is a good scheme w/audibles out of the West Coast pb?

~Mili

Back to top Go down
FORREST DONK

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:51 am

I use the dallas offensive book and im looking for some unbumpable routes.
Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:30 am

motions or manually motioning players usually lead to unbumpables. N you can do that in almost any play.

ANYONE know what episode of TWIM or MadDen TV explains the benefits of dime flats??? I've been looking for this for about 3 days now.
Back to top Go down
http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
blood9585

blood9585

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 11:38 am

never mind I found it by googleing madden bible dime flats.
Back to top Go down
http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
Robbb_r

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 3:21 pm

On defense, when is a good time to mix in man coverage into my scheme?

I never use man coverage at the right time and therefore usually resort to using zone defense throughout the game.. can you give me some scenarios when to use it?
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 7:43 pm

^

If you play against someone using snugs and they are motioning a wr to have 3 wr to one side...they are trying to flood your zone (using combination routes to beat zone defense) so its prolly best to audible to man cov

I know your pain
Back to top Go down
P.Chung4mvp25

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 6:04 pm

I was wondering if you could help me out finding good running plays and schemes out of the NO playbook and how you would adjust the Patriots depth chart to fit the 3-4 the best.Thanks
Back to top Go down
yovani13

yovani13

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 7:44 pm

When playing someone that uses a formation that has 3 wide receivers on one side with a te and hb sometimes blocking....how do u stop...it i find it hard to blitz and hard to cover...especially fast wideouts

using 46 pb....

need help
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 3:16 am

1. What are some other good plays out of the 46 playbook? They don't necessarily have to be out of the 46 formations. They could be out of the nickel, dime, dollar, etc...

Example: NB blitz as one option, is there any other plays out of the nickel you would recommend?

2. Isn't the 46 a dime look? So couldn't you audible to something out of the dime?

Example, DB blitz out of the dime flat?

I don't know... I'm really not the defensive expert that's why I'm coming to you guys!
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 9:37 am

Yeah 4-6 speed basically plays dime. We love zone blitz out of dime. Good call there, thats solid thinking and a next level type of play recognition! Check out Madden tv 37 as gibs covers most of the blitz's he runs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
nathanas85

nathanas85

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question EmptySun Nov 28, 2010 11:49 am

I use bunch or snugs flip to tip my opponents hand to see if they are in man or zone. Now, online anymore other players with show blitz and man align which is no big deal but after this set up they will audible to zone after coming out in man or audible to man after showing a zone coverage look. It is easy to see pre-snap but it can become quite confusing after making my adjustments. Are there any little intricate details to tell if my opponent is in man or zone without using motion after they audible to a different defensive play? Such as movement by the DBs?

Another case would be snugs flip and this example will give me problems. The left corner (on the left side of the tv screen) will align directly over my WR while the right corner will align to my right WR like it is a zone look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWIM Mailbag Question   TWIM Mailbag Question Empty

Back to top Go down

TWIM Mailbag Question
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden Bible News :: MB's Mailbag-
Jump to: