Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Sgibs vs Yo-Momma - Thoughts, Comments, Predictions...TWIM 38

Go down 
+14
ZAN
WasItTehChad
datnodude
jordantrav
ZFarls
l2ogue_Killel2
Pro InstinctZ
TheCrew22
GunfusedX
CookieMonsta
steelersfan0023
rayneman23
wangtangkiki
sgibs
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
robe983

robe983

Sgibs vs Yo-Momma - Thoughts, Comments, Predictions...TWIM 38 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Yo-Momma - Thoughts, Comments, Predictions...TWIM 38   Sgibs vs Yo-Momma - Thoughts, Comments, Predictions...TWIM 38 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:43 pm

... I got gibs by 10. You better bring the D gibs.
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta

CookieMonsta

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Yo-Momma - Thoughts, Comments, Predictions...TWIM 38   Sgibs vs Yo-Momma - Thoughts, Comments, Predictions...TWIM 38 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 7:44 pm

Yomomma by 7. Sorry Gibs!
Back to top Go down
yovani13

yovani13

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Yo-Momma - Thoughts, Comments, Predictions...TWIM 38   Sgibs vs Yo-Momma - Thoughts, Comments, Predictions...TWIM 38 - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 11:31 pm

yah...gibs gona lose...defense needs work..offense to reliant on certain players...hmm
Back to top Go down
beotos

beotos

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Yo-Momma - Thoughts, Comments, Predictions...TWIM 38   Sgibs vs Yo-Momma - Thoughts, Comments, Predictions...TWIM 38 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 12:56 am

Zan wherever did u come up with that o?
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Yo-Momma - Thoughts, Comments, Predictions...TWIM 38   Sgibs vs Yo-Momma - Thoughts, Comments, Predictions...TWIM 38 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:05 am

On my own...lol, why?

I've had someone come out and say a certain Madden pro runs it nearly the same, but it's purely coincidental; I've never played this person or talked to this person...

For every game I play, I spend at least an hour in the lab searching for unique looks. It's what wins games. That's why I always tell you and everyone I play outside of league that I'm not ever playing ftw unless it's saloon or league...I'm always in search of the next big thing...hence why I released NE and moved on to find more stuff I can share...And I had a REALLY fire offense out of the same form last year when you could motion flip...

I'm one or two plays away from making this scheme unstoppable.

Tonight, I stopped myself by forcing that slip screen...and It's unlike me to do so. Hence Manning's stat line...only throwing 2 incomplete passes (to my knowledge)....against OAKLAND....that's a huge testament...when my fastest WR on the field is only as fast as Gibs' slowest DB...
Back to top Go down
beotos

beotos

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Yo-Momma - Thoughts, Comments, Predictions...TWIM 38   Sgibs vs Yo-Momma - Thoughts, Comments, Predictions...TWIM 38 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:17 am

No when we played i ran the same stuff but i was just bustin your chops fella
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Yo-Momma - Thoughts, Comments, Predictions...TWIM 38   Sgibs vs Yo-Momma - Thoughts, Comments, Predictions...TWIM 38 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:05 am

orignality is key anyone can stop whats they know is coming yes i run flip trips but i run it totally different the best o's are the ones that are creative and you dont know where they are going with the rock
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Yo-Momma - Thoughts, Comments, Predictions...TWIM 38   Sgibs vs Yo-Momma - Thoughts, Comments, Predictions...TWIM 38 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:16 pm

when we played all u ran was snugs and bunch...tryin to free up man with quick flat/streak concepts lol....definitely dont remember you throwing split pro at me...but w/e
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Yo-Momma - Thoughts, Comments, Predictions...TWIM 38   Sgibs vs Yo-Momma - Thoughts, Comments, Predictions...TWIM 38 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:09 pm

Aaaaanndddd nevermind this O....I look at TGL, and it's the latest update...lol....forget that..
Back to top Go down
beotos

beotos

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Yo-Momma - Thoughts, Comments, Predictions...TWIM 38   Sgibs vs Yo-Momma - Thoughts, Comments, Predictions...TWIM 38 - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 9:47 pm

i ran tight flex/strong close/split backs/snugs. i ran the draw and u were like nice run play
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Yo-Momma - Thoughts, Comments, Predictions...TWIM 38   Sgibs vs Yo-Momma - Thoughts, Comments, Predictions...TWIM 38 - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 12:26 am

again, i dont recall it....i play too many games (32 regular season league games a month and countless lab games) to remember who runs what....

regardless, ive already ditched it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs vs Yo-Momma - Thoughts, Comments, Predictions...TWIM 38   Sgibs vs Yo-Momma - Thoughts, Comments, Predictions...TWIM 38 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sgibs vs Yo-Momma - Thoughts, Comments, Predictions...TWIM 38
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2