Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Here's the new way to turbo blitz..

Go down 
+7
Ryker3
maguffin82
GunfusedX
rokket
UseRPicK101
sgibs
wangtangkiki
11 posters
AuthorMessage
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Here's the new way to turbo blitz.. Empty
PostSubject: Here's the new way to turbo blitz..   Here's the new way to turbo blitz.. EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:33 pm

Okay.. It's kinda difficult.. as is everything until you practice it..

I made a video, I'll upload it later today.

First, you want to open up something on the strategy pad.. So if you have Strategy Pad QUICK LINKS ON press LEFT

1. D-PAD LEFT
2. PRESS CIRCLE TO CANCEL
3. AS SOON AS YOU CANCEL, HOLD DOWN ON THE LEFT STICK
4. PRESS SQUARE
5. After the snap, hold the SPRINT BUTTON & chase the RB/Blitz the QB.

Steps 2-4 should take less than a second..

Last edited by wangtangkiki on Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Here's the new way to turbo blitz..   Here's the new way to turbo blitz.. EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:37 pm

wow...give a guy a minute..and he will find the answer!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
UseRPicK101

UseRPicK101

PostSubject: Re: Here's the new way to turbo blitz..   Here's the new way to turbo blitz.. EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:13 pm

sgibs wrote:
wow...give a guy a minute..and he will find the answer!

lol ikr
Back to top Go down
rokket

PostSubject: Re: Here's the new way to turbo blitz..   Here's the new way to turbo blitz.. EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:32 pm

how the hell do u figure this stuff out
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Here's the new way to turbo blitz..   Here's the new way to turbo blitz.. EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:37 pm

i havent seen turbo blitz being real affective this year what do most people do it out of?
Back to top Go down
maguffin82

PostSubject: Re: Here's the new way to turbo blitz..   Here's the new way to turbo blitz.. EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 3:50 pm

I have had it kill me in the gun game, Gun.

So Wang - essentially you're pressing left twice on the strat pad?
Back to top Go down
Ryker3

Ryker3

PostSubject: Re: Here's the new way to turbo blitz..   Here's the new way to turbo blitz.. EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:19 pm

So impressive that you have found this so quickly. I have never known a good play to utilize turbo blitzing in. Anybody wanna share one?
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Here's the new way to turbo blitz..   Here's the new way to turbo blitz.. EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:22 pm

Maguffin, I only press it once because it opens up automatically if you have "quick links" on. You may have to press it twice if you don't have quick links.

You basically want to get to the screen where you slant your DL/move them.. then press cancel and instantly hold left stick down & press square.. wala..

Ryker, good plays to turbo blitz are blitzes off the edge; You wanna blitz a CB or something, turbo blitz.. you'll get there sooner.
Back to top Go down
SaintsG0Marchin'In

PostSubject: Re: Here's the new way to turbo blitz..   Here's the new way to turbo blitz.. EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 5:14 pm

I have two questions.. one what does pressing square do after canceling and holding down stick and secondly can you hold down turbo? If you can't do that it's the same as just bringing up the audible screen and holding down the stick then hitting turbo AFTER the snap which of couse was the only way previous to this to turbo blitz this year and pointless if you can't hold down turbo.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Here's the new way to turbo blitz..   Here's the new way to turbo blitz.. EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:25 pm

Square brings up the audible screen.. If you don't do the cancel then hold the left stick down & press square, you'll be moving down and the audible screen will disappear..

You don't hold down turbo.. It's not the turbo blitz from last year, but the turbo blitz from this year was still effective.. You wait til after the snap then hold sprint.

Back to top Go down
maguffin82

PostSubject: Re: Here's the new way to turbo blitz..   Here's the new way to turbo blitz.. EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:27 pm

Sorry, but where can change strat pad quick link option?
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Here's the new way to turbo blitz..   Here's the new way to turbo blitz.. EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:28 pm

You go to the settings menu in "My Madden."
Back to top Go down
maguffin82

PostSubject: Re: Here's the new way to turbo blitz..   Here's the new way to turbo blitz.. EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 6:30 pm

Yea I found it. I was coming here to edit my post. Lol. Thanks though.
Back to top Go down
wandeezy623

PostSubject: Re: Here's the new way to turbo blitz..   Here's the new way to turbo blitz.. EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 8:25 pm

they patch something to make the game better and it returns almost instantly.. smh
Back to top Go down
yovani13

yovani13

PostSubject: Re: Here's the new way to turbo blitz..   Here's the new way to turbo blitz.. EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:43 pm

i realized that u dont need to do all that just press audible and hot left trigger side ways no directly down...it allows to go around defenders so fast.......but about wat u were saying do press left the cancel and do u hold left trigger and square togather...cuz once u use left trigger he is already go up...

and can u make it for 360 controls
Back to top Go down
the naitch

PostSubject: Re: Here's the new way to turbo blitz..   Here's the new way to turbo blitz.. EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 3:26 pm

yovani, what's up with the air brushed Matthew Bomer avatar?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's the new way to turbo blitz..   Here's the new way to turbo blitz.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Here's the new way to turbo blitz..
Page 1 of 1