Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Online Franchise Rookie Draft

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flats Dolphins fan

Online Franchise Rookie Draft Empty
PostSubject: Online Franchise Rookie Draft   Online Franchise Rookie Draft EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 6:15 am

I was wondering. I have been playing franchise mode alot this year and still haven't done that many online franchise rookie drafts compare to most.Many of the user know the potential of the player already and this gives them a advantage to what player to pick cuz after the fist 3 rounds run through there are no more 70 usually and i just pick up random player not getting the full value of the round im picking in. Does anyone know a site were they list the player potential for the online rookies.
Back to top Go down

Online Franchise Rookie Draft
Page 1 of 1