Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Moss released by Vikings!!!!

Go down 
+11
spincter
xxPaTrioTs
matthauganak
Dalton Big D
SavageMac816
WasItTehChad
jordantrav
xHEx DeathAngel
CookieMonsta
M V P
sgibs
15 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Moss released by Vikings!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Moss released by Vikings!!!!   Moss released by Vikings!!!! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:35 pm

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/11/01/report-vikings-waive-randy-moss/
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
M V P

M V P

PostSubject: Re: Moss released by Vikings!!!!   Moss released by Vikings!!!! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:43 pm

Wow lol poor vik fans
Back to top Go down
CookieMonsta

CookieMonsta

PostSubject: Re: Moss released by Vikings!!!!   Moss released by Vikings!!!! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:43 pm

Imagine if he goes to the Raiders...
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Moss released by Vikings!!!!   Moss released by Vikings!!!! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:44 pm

eggs-act-lee^
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Moss released by Vikings!!!!   Moss released by Vikings!!!! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:48 pm

That would be devastating if he goes to the raiders, i hope he does and jason Campbell might go up to like a 83, 84 after the update, plus for the way he played a lot of people should get increased for the raiders this week.

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
jordantrav

jordantrav

PostSubject: Re: Moss released by Vikings!!!!   Moss released by Vikings!!!! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 3:54 pm

Im sure one of the worst teams in the league will pick him up like the rams
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Moss released by Vikings!!!!   Moss released by Vikings!!!! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 4:05 pm

TAMPA make the move!
Back to top Go down
SavageMac816

PostSubject: Re: Moss released by Vikings!!!!   Moss released by Vikings!!!! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 5:38 pm

he wont go to raiders.he was wit raiders a few yrs back n did nothing.n raiders r 4-4. bills probably will get him. its waivers, not a wide open signing for any team unless he passes 48 hrs
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: Moss released by Vikings!!!!   Moss released by Vikings!!!! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 6:42 pm

not its actual not waivers league waivers for monday come out and hes not on there.. just got released im pretty sure
Back to top Go down
matthauganak

PostSubject: Re: Moss released by Vikings!!!!   Moss released by Vikings!!!! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 9:12 pm

Ehh well Childress didn't even tell management I hope chilly gets cut an Moss stays we get a goof coach win the superbowl Smile
Back to top Go down
M V P

M V P

PostSubject: Re: Moss released by Vikings!!!!   Moss released by Vikings!!!! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 10:51 pm

Ummm my rams are not the worst team in the nfl...
Back to top Go down
xxPaTrioTs

xxPaTrioTs

PostSubject: Re: Moss released by Vikings!!!!   Moss released by Vikings!!!! EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 11:04 pm

Lol I doubt he's is going to the Raiders after what happened when he was with them a few years ago. I know he wants a team who has a high chance of wining the Super Bowl this year.

BRADY TO MOSS 4 LIFE
Back to top Go down
spincter

spincter

PostSubject: Re: Moss released by Vikings!!!!   Moss released by Vikings!!!! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 4:55 am

yyyyyeessssss vikings were a nightmare to play with him
Back to top Go down
sillyrbbt11

sillyrbbt11

PostSubject: Re: Moss released by Vikings!!!!   Moss released by Vikings!!!! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 5:24 pm

seattle prolly
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Moss released by Vikings!!!!   Moss released by Vikings!!!! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:07 pm

I predict the Broncos but I don't want him.. I do but I don't.. It'll help Brandon Lloyd a lot, but we suck.. we aren't going on a 8-0 run to finish the season..

Something more interesting though.. The Broncos better take Shawne Merriman.. We have some shitty linebackers in.. Haggan.. fucking terrible; All our LBs are injured.. Merriman was waived today.
Back to top Go down
rokket

PostSubject: Re: Moss released by Vikings!!!!   Moss released by Vikings!!!! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:08 pm

i think the bills r going to sign him....i think they pick first and are really really really bad at lb
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Moss released by Vikings!!!!   Moss released by Vikings!!!! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:13 pm

There has been talk about Miami acquiring Moss, because many of the teams are in the process of rebuilding opposed to adding older guys they're getting younger whether its through the draft or Free Agency. Moss wont be going back to the raiders you can bet that, if he does end up in miami look out afc east the combination of Marshall, Moss, and Bess will become miami's second big "3"
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Moss released by Vikings!!!!   Moss released by Vikings!!!! EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 6:33 pm

I'm not sure about Marshall.. He doesn't seem to be working in MIA.. 1 receiving TD so far.. in 7 games.. He's on pace for over 100 rec I believe.. but on pace for like 2 or 3 receiving TDs lol.. The least receiving TDs he's had in one season in his career is 2.. that was his rookie year.. He only caught 20 passes too.. Demaryius Thomas has more TD catches than Marshall right now.. Hell, even Brandon Lloyd has more TD catches.. and yards.

Broncos so far looks like they've made good trades with the "super star" players in Jay Cutler & Brandon Marshall.. [Jay Cutler's replacement = Kyle Orton.. he's been great this year.. he was good last year] [Marshall's replacement = D-Thomas hasn't seen a lot of action.. he has more TD catches than him though.. Brandon Lloyd though is playing incredible..]

The Broncos have been TERRIBLE with the unknown players.. Peyton Hillis, Alphonso Smith.. There are several more I just can't remember.. Smith has 4 INTs & 1 TD.. Hillis has 5 rushing TDs.. 1 receiving.. Broncos are terrible.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moss released by Vikings!!!!   Moss released by Vikings!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Moss released by Vikings!!!!
Page 1 of 1