Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

RUN N' GUN > ATL

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
king_jason2

king_jason2

RUN N' GUN > ATL Empty
PostSubject: RUN N' GUN > ATL   RUN N' GUN > ATL EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 3:28 pm

I've noticed gibs love to run him some ATL, i looked into the book and it wasn't really my cup of tea. dont get me wrong there are some great plays there. but for me i found it hard to scheme around. some of the better plays where out of SB bunch (the hb angle play) and that glitchy RB route found in SB Jumbo with []/X on the auto motion.

got in the lab last night and came across the RUN N' GUN PB. I instantly fell in love , it has a lot of the plays that put ATL pb on the map EX Falcon cross(although it is not called that in Rn'G) I came up with a full ORIGINAL scheme from this book and put it to the test online last night and in the PS3 MB FRAN today ... im very happy with the results and it is fairly easy to use. absolute noobs can have success with this scheme as well as veteran madden ballaz. if your interested send me a PM and ill give you all my audibles, reads and why i call certain plays. if your on PS3 send me a friend request and we can hop in the lab and go over reads. if you have something outta this book that i may have missed i would love to lab your plays as well!

the run n gun scheme that FARLS broke down from MADDEN 10 is still legit and functioning. minus the HB DIRECT. i highly reccommend taking a look at that video.

this book has a couple nasty unbumps, 1 outta sb ace(many books have this play) and another one that is more discrete and better disguised out of IFORM Twins (GOTTA HAVE UNBUMPS for all the RAIDERS man bump guys out there) im guilty to i use the raiders alot but ive been suprisingly using the LIONs? lol sick offense

Lemme know what you guys think about RUN N GUN VS ATL pros/cons/why/how/good plays from both books............ thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

RUN N' GUN > ATL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUN N' GUN > ATL   RUN N' GUN > ATL EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 8:16 pm

OMG keep this book on the down low... Run gun has the better passing game undercenter, I severely miss split offset (it was in run gun last madden) but i wont switch to ATL cause its Iform and Iform twins is lacking... I can use every formation in run gun and have zone and man beaters..
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

RUN N' GUN > ATL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUN N' GUN > ATL   RUN N' GUN > ATL EmptyWed Nov 03, 2010 10:08 pm

yeah its a tough book, so many options . if they shut something down from one set then its on to the next one lol
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
jwit

RUN N' GUN > ATL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUN N' GUN > ATL   RUN N' GUN > ATL EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:25 pm

nice stuff alot of options i like it
Back to top Go down
SF_FAN88

RUN N' GUN > ATL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUN N' GUN > ATL   RUN N' GUN > ATL EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 8:40 pm

I know this is an older thread, but i been practicing with the ATL playbook, and i love it. Its a great playbook.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RUN N' GUN > ATL Empty
PostSubject: Re: RUN N' GUN > ATL   RUN N' GUN > ATL Empty

Back to top Go down

RUN N' GUN > ATL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden Strategy :: Playbooks-
Jump to: