Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Hello Madden Bible Nation mightypharaoh here to give shouts to.............

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mp

mp

Hello Madden Bible Nation mightypharaoh here to give shouts to............. Empty
PostSubject: Hello Madden Bible Nation mightypharaoh here to give shouts to.............   Hello Madden Bible Nation mightypharaoh here to give shouts to............. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 10:32 am

Sgibs and wangtangkiki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I posted in the Def section about needing help on D vs a certain user that used the Zona playbook. After looking at the O come out in I twins I knew what play was coming and at the advice of wangtangkiki I audibled to a blitz! bam DB smacks QB errant throw pick 6 on the 1st play of the game.

Late in the game down by 11 I call DB contain. DB lurked while the QB was in the pocket and then snagged the ball out of the air for a pick 6!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you both for all your help.

The guy I face in the SB leads the league in rushing and has AP who ran for 180 in the AFC championship. I need to get on the horn with all the defensive coordinators!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Hello Madden Bible Nation mightypharaoh here to give shouts to............. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Madden Bible Nation mightypharaoh here to give shouts to.............   Hello Madden Bible Nation mightypharaoh here to give shouts to............. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 12:08 pm

no problem!

glad the little talk we had helped!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Hello Madden Bible Nation mightypharaoh here to give shouts to.............   Hello Madden Bible Nation mightypharaoh here to give shouts to............. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 3:34 pm

You are welcome. Now you gotta finish the season with a win.
Back to top Go down
mp

mp

PostSubject: Re: Hello Madden Bible Nation mightypharaoh here to give shouts to.............   Hello Madden Bible Nation mightypharaoh here to give shouts to............. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 4:39 pm

Yeah, hopefully I can win the chip otherwise I'm gonna be the Buffalo Bills of this league. I got an early scouting report.

Guy I'm playing next runs fullhouse. runs and passes from that set. Gotta figure out how to slow that down.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Hello Madden Bible Nation mightypharaoh here to give shouts to.............   Hello Madden Bible Nation mightypharaoh here to give shouts to............. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:06 pm

Test out a 3-4 book.. I thought you ran 46 playbook.. another playbook that may work for you could be Multi D.. It has 46 Normal ; 3 3-4 formations.. dime flat and Nickel Strong IIRC.. The 3-4 formation could possibly stop the Full House but I actually haven't put together a plan to stop it.. It's mildly easy to stop the running plays if you just know how to do run defense..
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Hello Madden Bible Nation mightypharaoh here to give shouts to.............   Hello Madden Bible Nation mightypharaoh here to give shouts to............. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:37 pm

MP is the man!!!

BTW, I'm back on that Insanity, bro. Day 4. Doing a straight cut until New Years. Super clean. Then gonna bulk until summer. I'll be hitting you up around New Years for some kick *** advice!

No lifting immediately after Insanity, like I tried last time. Doing 30 workouts in 15 days is killer...Burnt the hell out!

But today I did Pure Cardio (I'm sure you can find the workout online), and I hit a zone where I didn't have to stop...I'm in good shape as is. I'm 6'2'' 195. Athletic build with about 10 lbs of college fat since HS. I dropped down from 240 to 180 in Feb 09 to November 09...then bulked up a little, but it wasn't a super clean one...Now trimming back down.

We help you out, you help me out! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mp

mp

PostSubject: Re: Hello Madden Bible Nation mightypharaoh here to give shouts to.............   Hello Madden Bible Nation mightypharaoh here to give shouts to............. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:40 pm

wangtangkiki wrote:
Test out a 3-4 book.. I thought you ran 46 playbook.. another playbook that may work for you could be Multi D.. It has 46 Normal ; 3 3-4 formations.. dime flat and Nickel Strong IIRC.. The 3-4 formation could possibly stop the Full House but I actually haven't put together a plan to stop it.. It's mildly easy to stop the running plays if you just know how to do run defense..

I was running the Jets book until last night. I actually had 2 league games yesterday so I switched during the 1st game. Mutli has 245,335 and 155.

and for the record I have no clue how to do run defense. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Hello Madden Bible Nation mightypharaoh here to give shouts to.............   Hello Madden Bible Nation mightypharaoh here to give shouts to............. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:41 pm

hehehehehe,

hit me up for the best run d in the game, mp...ill be over at AskMadden, too, for chat...

or u can IM me on AIM at ZAN71789

(soon as i get my laptop booted...im at work...so the work pc only allows me to use MB....laptop can get any page)
Back to top Go down
mp

mp

PostSubject: Re: Hello Madden Bible Nation mightypharaoh here to give shouts to.............   Hello Madden Bible Nation mightypharaoh here to give shouts to............. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 5:46 pm

ZAN wrote:
MP is the man!!!

BTW, I'm back on that Insanity, bro. Day 4. Doing a straight cut until New Years. Super clean. Then gonna bulk until summer. I'll be hitting you up around New Years for some kick *** advice!

No lifting immediately after Insanity, like I tried last time. Doing 30 workouts in 15 days is killer...Burnt the hell out!

But today I did Pure Cardio (I'm sure you can find the workout online), and I hit a zone where I didn't have to stop...I'm in good shape as is. I'm 6'2'' 195. Athletic build with about 10 lbs of college fat since HS. I dropped down from 240 to 180 in Feb 09 to November 09...then bulked up a little, but it wasn't a super clean one...Now trimming back down.

We help you out, you help me out! Very Happy

Peyton Zanning, I can definitely help you out. I'll hop on the chat in a few minutes.

d@mn MB nation coming through in the clutch.
Back to top Go down
prophet

prophet

PostSubject: Re: Hello Madden Bible Nation mightypharaoh here to give shouts to.............   Hello Madden Bible Nation mightypharaoh here to give shouts to............. EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:00 pm

Aite cuzzin handle ur biz good luck in the SB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Madden Bible Nation mightypharaoh here to give shouts to.............   Hello Madden Bible Nation mightypharaoh here to give shouts to............. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Madden Bible Nation mightypharaoh here to give shouts to.............
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: