Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher

Go down 
+6
bigjbeastin252
jordanl95
ZAN
M V P
wangtangkiki
Larry_A
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Larry_A

BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher  Empty
PostSubject: BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher    BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:38 pm

Get some real plays

That is all.......
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher    BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:40 pm

lol sigh.. Really pathetic play.. It's a glitch.. it's nothing like what was released last year from all the MLGs.. there were 3 play schemes from Dollar.. but now coming out with a glitch that could first cause an encroachment penalty, then second, be a TD every play with no skill..
Back to top Go down
M V P

M V P

PostSubject: Re: BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher    BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:48 pm

Its allways something ppl never wana play a good game anymore.
Back to top Go down
Larry_A

PostSubject: Re: BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher    BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:51 pm

And he was all up in the chat last night while gibs was playing Jeter like hes good or something. Guy has no D whatsover he recoverd a fumble on me and scored his only legit driving TD and one TD on a good 4th down conversion and then the rest of the game he just did the Pump Glitch. Everybody is a freaking woman on this game it seems these days.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher    BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:54 pm

This is something that deserves BANISHMENT!! lol sorta.. I just think it's fucked up a MB member does that.. We kinda pride ourself on not glitching.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher    BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:37 pm

Hahaha,

Isn't that the fool who "liked himself over [ZAN] for whatever"...then when asked to play for money on saloon said "how about playing for PRIDE, it means more..."

I can see his pride is at an all time low if he's running that garbage....

BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher  Gtfo
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher    BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:15 pm

Dude, he lives in Tennessee.. You can't gamble there..

[but you CAN gamble on the internets since it takes place where EA's servers are lolol]

No really, I think it is possible for you to put money onto PayPal, then put money into GS.. The only thing that is stopping you though is GS actually following gambling rules.. if they know about TN not allowing gambling, they may not allow people w/ a TN billing address on their PayPal.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher    BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:29 pm

That's why you load your GS account via PayPal, and cash out via PayPal. They won't cut you a check....they just credit your PayPal account, and then you can have PayPal Corp. cut you a check from your own account.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher    BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:35 pm

I know, but when you send money in, it should be possible for them to check your billing address.. When I was a seller, it would allow me to see my customer's name/address so you could send an item.. even though I had no item to sell.. I sold points on a game.

I believe if you are a gambling website, you must request the customer's state to know the laws. [So say if this was true, Some1 from TN tries to put cash in their account.. GS reads they live in TN.. It's declined.]
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher    BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:47 pm

what a shame....
Back to top Go down
bigjbeastin252

PostSubject: Re: BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher    BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:59 pm

I didn't glitch anyone. I don't know any glitches and zan when you get a ps2 get at me ill smash your *** too. Larry is just weak as he'll he couldn't stop stick from snugs flip
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher    BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:06 pm

Will you be smashing me for money or for PRIDE? LOL...like you have any, running that garbage. What's even more sad is the proof that you peruse so many Madden forums to jock....Stick? Really? Which one of the 10,000 Madden sites out there did you get that one from? Stick and PA FB Fake...sounds like a stereotypical ranked baller to me.

BigJBeastin, you're caught. Stop it.

And I'll never buy a PS3. I'm perfectly content paying money every year to ensure that my games' online servers won't play like dial-up internet.
Back to top Go down
bigjbeastin252

PostSubject: Re: BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher    BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:15 pm

Sgibs can tell all of you that I don't glitch I play for pride not to cheat and win
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher    BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:22 pm

Why do people ALWAYS say that? Just because one person has a positive gaming experience with you doesn't mean that you are ALWAYS clean.

Moreover, who WOULDN'T be on their best behavior when playing a name in the Madden community?
Back to top Go down
bigjbeastin252

PostSubject: Re: BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher    BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:52 pm

I beat him and I play the same vs everyone. Im a winner sorry zan I can't help it
Back to top Go down
Larry_A

PostSubject: Re: BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher    BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Fucking bum you didnt run no d@mn stick you you scored off a C route to Moss out SB jumbo and lucky deep pass to Nate Washington over top the of Huff I LoLed at that one. All the rest your points were Pump Fake TDs. When I got the mic and called your sh!t you conviently got off your mic, what a fucking pussy. Im done bitch, get some real plays later.
Back to top Go down
Larry_A

PostSubject: Re: BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher    BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:56 pm

bigjbeastin252 wrote:
I beat him and I play the same vs everyone. Im a winner sorry zan I can't help it

More like a pussy who cant play straight in a pointless ranked game. Do you know any glitches to get girls probably not im assuming thats why you glitch on Madden fucking pussy.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher    BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 8:03 pm

Larry_A wrote:
bigjbeastin252 wrote:

More like a pussy who cant play straight in a pointless ranked game. Do you know any glitches to get girls probably not im assuming thats why you glitch on Madden fucking pussy.

i dont think someone would be this upset if the game was clean...lol...
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher    BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher  EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 9:17 pm

didnt gamersaloon release a statement saying that its not technically gambling?

since all they games they let people play are based on skill?

so in theory he could still do it?

but relying on a OP glitch is fucking pathetic... return ur madden, give away your xbox..
Back to top Go down
Larry_A

PostSubject: Re: BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher    BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher  EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:36 am

WasItTehChad wrote:
didnt gamersaloon release a statement saying that its not technically gambling?

since all they games they let people play are based on skill?

so in theory he could still do it?

but relying on a OP glitch is fucking pathetic... return ur madden, give away your xbox..

Its PS3 so yeah you aint gotta worry about him. But im pretty sure there are plenty of other folks doing it. When it happened I had seen the posts about it but I didnt read them, as counldnt care any less about glitches. But by not reading those posts I also didnt know the counters. However, still no point in glitching in Madden for free ranked. I can take glitches in COD or something but Madden glitches are just much worse in my personal opinon free TDs and Free Sacks thats bogus.
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher    BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher  EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 2:46 am

larry take it easy, im sure ea will fix it, they only took a month to fix the spy blitz lmao
Back to top Go down
Larry_A

PostSubject: Re: BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher    BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher  EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:07 pm

Dalton Big D wrote:
larry take it easy, im sure ea will fix it, they only took a month to fix the spy blitz lmao

Already been dropped man this thread is old your late to post.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher    BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher  EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:35 pm

bigjbeastin252 wrote:
I didn't glitch anyone. I don't know any glitches and zan when you get a ps2 get at me ill smash your *** too. Larry is just weak as he'll he couldn't stop stick from snugs flip

get a load of this guy.
[b]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher    BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher  Empty

Back to top Go down

BigJbeatin44 is Pump fake glitcher
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: