Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Is there a Fg block d/c glitch?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
w8pusha

Is there a Fg block d/c glitch? Empty
PostSubject: Is there a Fg block d/c glitch?   Is there a Fg block d/c glitch? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 4:57 pm

2 of my last 3 games ended with me blocking the extra point in the 4th qtr. and the other players connection getting dropped. No one got a win or loss. Is this anything anyone else has seen?
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Is there a Fg block d/c glitch?   Is there a Fg block d/c glitch? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:13 pm

Lesson: Don't block XP..

Blocking XPs has always been looked at as being childish..

It happens because of a de-syncing issue..

Possibly you and your opponent have different camera angles.. You may have Wide camera angle.. your opponent could have normal.. or the other way around.. or GameFlow.. I don't play on GameFlow so I wouldn't know what could cause a de-sync.
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: Is there a Fg block d/c glitch?   Is there a Fg block d/c glitch? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:15 pm

yes there is! pain in the *** i agree. it happens when people select a different camera angle than you in their settings menu. another stupid lil thing that got by EA . this was also a issue last year. i got a simple solution though DONT BLOCK THEIR FG???? , maybe in addition to askin this question you should do a FG blocking write up. i have tried a lot of stuff and it is def a lot harder to block FG's this year. its not really tolerated in any worth while games or leagues tho so i really dont waste my time with it , i just try to let my sticks do the talking.
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: Is there a Fg block d/c glitch?   Is there a Fg block d/c glitch? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:15 pm

lol wow wang you musta posted that as i was writing it lol good look
Back to top Go down
w8pusha

PostSubject: Re: Is there a Fg block d/c glitch?   Is there a Fg block d/c glitch? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 6:59 pm

I don't see why blocking the pat would be childish it's not a glitch or anything I play str8 up. All I do is come out in the 46 outside blitz I take my cb Revis put him about 3 steps behind the line & then I count to 3 and rush in. It has worked a bunch of times if it doesn't work the worst thing that can happen is an offside penalty. I only do this in the 4th qtr in a close game.
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: Is there a Fg block d/c glitch?   Is there a Fg block d/c glitch? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:09 pm

just saying its not really tolerated in any worthwhile game, i mean ok i understand FG's do get blocked in the NFL... but if you recall last years debacle i could literally block a kick 95% of the time and thats just not realistic. if your D broke enough to give em 6 then really whats seven??? lock up on D and you wont have this problem. i mean do whatever you want in online ranked cuz we are all just lil madden fishys swimming in that GLITCH filled ocean (ranked that is) but if you get a game on here with one of the members i wouldn't reccommend trying to block kicks
Back to top Go down
w8pusha

PostSubject: Re: Is there a Fg block d/c glitch?   Is there a Fg block d/c glitch? EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 7:18 pm

I hear you. I j just started doing it this week. As far as last years debacle I wouldn't know . I took the year off from Madden as 09 cost me to many controllers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a Fg block d/c glitch?   Is there a Fg block d/c glitch? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there a Fg block d/c glitch?
Page 1 of 1