Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Another boost for raiders after this week

Go down 
+6
xHEx DeathAngel
ZFarls
Tru Statement
Dalton Big D
ezekjuninor
steelersfan0023
10 posters
AuthorMessage
steelersfan0023

Another boost for raiders after this week Empty
PostSubject: Another boost for raiders after this week   Another boost for raiders after this week EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Jeremy Ware with a couple of deflected passes and a int

Chris Johnson played decent

and Jacoby Ford did work
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: Another boost for raiders after this week   Another boost for raiders after this week EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:25 am

Yea, i might as well go back to using them.. if you can't beat them, join them
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: Another boost for raiders after this week   Another boost for raiders after this week EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:40 am

No way ezek not after what you said about them....there oline is just way too bad, inaccurate qb, and wrs drop everything...I'm jk it's about time you come around.
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: Another boost for raiders after this week   Another boost for raiders after this week EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:45 am

Yea, i used Gowkwistki, or however you spell his name, and every time i threw to ford he dropped it... but i'm running a new D and O now.......
Also the only team that can beat the raiders in madden is the raiders
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: Another boost for raiders after this week   Another boost for raiders after this week EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 9:42 am

Truth.

I use the Lions but if someone picks the raiders, then raiders it is for me too
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Another boost for raiders after this week   Another boost for raiders after this week EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 10:12 am

Just went to the darkside! WOW, you can play Man defense and not have to worry about it. Totally wierd. Offense wasnt great but good enough
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
xHEx DeathAngel

xHEx DeathAngel

PostSubject: Re: Another boost for raiders after this week   Another boost for raiders after this week EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:23 pm

ya im at a 50-50 split between the panthers and the raiders.

Although in my game last night i was down by 3 and having trouble on offense and then started to send nano's and got a strip for the touchdown on eli manning and then a pick 6 with namadi.\

Thanks,

haseo15
Back to top Go down
steelersfan0023

PostSubject: Re: Another boost for raiders after this week   Another boost for raiders after this week EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 1:28 pm

Yeah I like the panthers but there is honestly just nothing that compares to that raiders D
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: Another boost for raiders after this week   Another boost for raiders after this week EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 2:42 pm

Ford is amazing when used correctly ezek...short passes just him the ball with room to run I use him more than any other raiders wr.
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: Another boost for raiders after this week   Another boost for raiders after this week EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 3:58 pm

Omg, i'm still having problem with their QB, i don't know what's going un, i keep missing wide open receivers in the middle on the field, maybe i hold the throw button too long
Back to top Go down
jordantrav

jordantrav

PostSubject: Re: Another boost for raiders after this week   Another boost for raiders after this week EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 4:09 pm

ezek....you arent doing anything wrong..you have to remember that with the oakland QB's have terrible accuracy. you have to take the good with the bad. Very fast team...but you are better off either throwing it short or deep...those routes right over the middle....you are at a 50-50 chance of throwing it on the money.
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: Another boost for raiders after this week   Another boost for raiders after this week EmptyMon Nov 08, 2010 5:13 pm

I throw short, slant outs, and only middle deep on like an umbump I use Campbell I basically never throw middle..that's where the qb will hurt you. Also at certain times I will hold left trigger puts a lower trajectory on the ball i use this when I guy is open but the zone is closing usually on sideline idk mite help for short throws like drags though
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: Another boost for raiders after this week   Another boost for raiders after this week EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 3:50 am

i seriously can't lob the ball up with Campbell, I played two guys 1 puck and lost by 3 points, the amount of times Campbell overthrows the ball is incredible
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Another boost for raiders after this week   Another boost for raiders after this week EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 5:51 am

ezekjuninor wrote:
i seriously can't lob the ball up with Campbell, I played two guys 1 puck and lost by 3 points, the amount of times Campbell overthrows the ball is incredible

His deep acc will go up.. Did you see his passes to Jacoby Ford? wow..
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Another boost for raiders after this week   Another boost for raiders after this week EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 3:55 am

raiders = ewwww

you see wangie...look at all the problems you go thru with raiders...oline is soft, bad accuracy, wr have suspect hands...

Never really had any problems with ravens.. and still have a superb defense Wink
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Another boost for raiders after this week   Another boost for raiders after this week EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:19 am

It's only a problem if you complain about it.. You should know that the QB won't always throw.. it's not a 50/50 chance.. it's more like 80/20.. and the WRs always have separation so you don't have to worry about CIT since you are never in traffic..

The OL.. I consistently rush for 150 yds a game.. it's not a problem for me..

I don't know what you're talking about.. Raiders are one of the most explosive offenses in the game.. I don't want to promote any other sites but if you look at the AM Film Room, you can see how the Raiders are used to perfection.. Truth uses them in Snugs Flip.. they work great for him.. 6'2" 97 spd 98 ACC is great.. that's the best height to speed ratio in the game.. Drag routes to Ford = 10 yd gains at the minimum..

Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: Another boost for raiders after this week   Another boost for raiders after this week EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 5:29 pm

Yeah that's how I use d.h.b. I use ford differently got him in the slot for stick and a different hike throw that he doesn't do. I've beening doing slants about a week after the game came out and I used miles Austin for awhile and that extra speed that d.h.b. Has Makes a worlds difference.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Another boost for raiders after this week   Another boost for raiders after this week EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 10:20 pm

Raiders are like 12 on the power rankings right now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another boost for raiders after this week   Another boost for raiders after this week Empty

Back to top Go down

Another boost for raiders after this week
Page 1 of 1