Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Utilizing the Washington Redskins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
George Allen

Utilizing the Washington Redskins Empty
PostSubject: Utilizing the Washington Redskins   Utilizing the Washington Redskins EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 9:17 am

Sup Gibs and Z?

I've been waiting 45 shows hoping that one of them would address my Washington Redskins. I have so many questions on personnal from wide receivers, defensive line-up and Line backers and most importantly which playbooks to use on the defensive side of the ball. They recently switch to a 3-4 but certain guys overall ranking spikes up when used in a different position. Would the team be better used in a 4-3, 46, or 34? Offensively any help with the run and passing game would be nice.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my first year really trying to get into madden and playing online really is alot of fun, but I sometimes feel other guys just know the "game" better than I do, which gives them an advantage. Your shows are slowly taking away that gap.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

Utilizing the Washington Redskins
Page 1 of 1