Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

my green bay packers D setup - feedback welcome!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
more cowbell

more cowbell

my green bay packers D setup - feedback welcome!! Empty
PostSubject: my green bay packers D setup - feedback welcome!!   my green bay packers D setup - feedback welcome!! EmptyTue Nov 16, 2010 9:41 am

i run the 46 d with the packers so i am attempting to set up my team to get the most speed on the field as i can. i primarily come out in the 46 speed package so keep that in mind. as you all know, the packers aren't blessed with speed so it's like squeezing water from a rock! haha

LE: frank zombo (82 spd)
RE: brad jones (82 spd)
DT: cullen jenkins (94 overall as DT vs. 90 overall at RE)
DT: bj raji
LOLB: aj hawk (doesn't see the field much because of the 46 speed pkg.)
MLB: claymaker matthews (86 spd)
ROLB: charlie peprah (82 spd) - is normally a SS, but no faster LB is left
CB: charles woodson (89 spd)
CB: tramon williams (91 spd)
CB: pat lee (86 spd) - use in 46 spd pkg
CB: sam shields (97 spd) - use in 46 spd pkg
FS: nick collins (92 spd)
SS: jarrett bush (85 spd)

what do you think of this line up? i am thinking about tinkering with the CBs because when i get heat on the qb, there are times shields gets in, but can't make the sack. i was thinking of putting woodson in the 4th spot because he is a sure tackler, but that might leave shields exposed as a starting cb, but has speed to make up for it.

thanks for any help, fellas!

Last edited by more cowbell on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: my green bay packers D setup - feedback welcome!!   my green bay packers D setup - feedback welcome!! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 12:25 am

hmmm, not a bad lineup, i didnt get a chance today tolook at the depth charts on madden for the packers because i was playing black ops, but going off of memory and ''on the fly'' thinking, i would switch sheilds and williams only because there are some deadly speed recievers on game and you will need all the speed you can get out of your starting 2 DBs. woodson can maybe hold his own as his overall is 97. you should put your taller fast db at 3rd spot beause in the speed package he covers the TE where the 4th cb covers the running back.(i may have that concept mixed up but if im wrong im sure guys like megatron and and wangtikii will correct me, lol) i personally play with the 46 with 3 teams, raiders panthers and lions.and one thing ive learned if you dont have speed then be smart with it,lol but i think your lineup is well put for the packers.

GOD BLESS.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: my green bay packers D setup - feedback welcome!!   my green bay packers D setup - feedback welcome!! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:27 am

I dunno how you play with 46 speed package..when I come out in man cov with 46 speed I always blitz my mlb and FS

put collins at SS (best suited safty for man cov and he is faster than some your backup corners)

atari at FS (slow but I love hitpower..82 speed is good enough for me with that hitstick)

the game is not all about speed...for Lbs I look for blockshedding and hitpower

Use bishop and barnett for when you dont use speed package..well I would but its up to you ultimately
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: my green bay packers D setup - feedback welcome!!   my green bay packers D setup - feedback welcome!! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 2:33 am

I dont use speed package against run sets...I want people that can get off blocks and dont get pancaked..
Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: my green bay packers D setup - feedback welcome!!   my green bay packers D setup - feedback welcome!! EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:59 am

thanks for the feedback! i will definitley check this out after i get home from work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my green bay packers D setup - feedback welcome!!   my green bay packers D setup - feedback welcome!! Empty

Back to top Go down

my green bay packers D setup - feedback welcome!!
Page 1 of 1