Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

im done with ranked matches! online play whatever

Go down 
+9
GunfusedX
stritzo
JerseyTank
xHHx_JayNizz
Servo
mdolla
wangtangkiki
xHHx_megatron
abdaninja
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
abdaninja

abdaninja

im done with ranked matches! online play whatever Empty
PostSubject: im done with ranked matches! online play whatever   im done with ranked matches! online play whatever EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:43 pm

im so sick of the people that play this d@mn game and cheat why does EA let this happen why ? it ruins madden when ur playing a close game vs s1 with a blah blah good record and he freeze glitches u all the of the sudden with 30 seconds left not to mention hes the raiders and there so tuff and ur not GTFO! this game is so gaay now i love football so much and when this happens it jus sucks so bad its a game kid take ur loss and learn how to play the game GAH ridiculous not to mention everyone runs snugs n bunch i dont mind at all but dont cheat or glitch geeez ..

only thing i see happening with this game is if u play in a league or somefriends that i know as for the rest its a waste of time my record is 85-25

i jus got DCed 5 times today yes 5 like most my losses are cause of some bs glitch or i somehow lose connection when i score a TD or something i think ihav like 10 or 9 legit losses and that was when ifirst bought my game ugh this EA online is crap ima buy COD Blackops.....

so if anyone anyone wants me to join a league or something or add me on XBL

my GT is TDWP Ninja
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: im done with ranked matches! online play whatever   im done with ranked matches! online play whatever EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:57 pm

Join C4L..I am, Im just waiting on a team again lol..I missed my chance the first time with buccs

I am tired of ranked as well.. majority of my losses was due to fact I was labbin..And I should have well over 200 wins if not for glitchers..im 161-67 or somethin like that (and I just leveled up whoo! ) Last night this dude tryed to glitch me but he messed up I guess cause I got a win and I messaged him and we were talkin back and forth.

He had the nerve to say something like "dont act you dont do it" LMAO..I told him I dont, If someone beats me then they deserve the win and blah blah..people like him do ruin the game.

I just dont play as much as I did last year (all the glitches could be countered so i wasnt worried bout it)

Raiders are just another team..People caint really beat man cov like us ninja so they resort to drag routes or any crossing routes or short hb throws..soooo...raiders excel in defending those types of plays
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: im done with ranked matches! online play whatever   im done with ranked matches! online play whatever EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 8:58 pm

O and I think I found a better way to defend snugs with 46.. Cool
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: im done with ranked matches! online play whatever   im done with ranked matches! online play whatever EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Megatron_81 wrote:
Join C4L..I am, Im just waiting on a team again lol..I missed my chance the first time with buccs

I am tired of ranked as well.. majority of my losses was due to fact I was labbin..And I should have well over 200 wins if not for glitchers..im 161-67 or somethin like that (and I just leveled up whoo! ) Last night this dude tryed to glitch me but he messed up I guess cause I got a win and I messaged him and we were talkin back and forth.

He had the nerve to say something like "dont act you dont do it" LMAO..I told him I dont, If someone beats me then they deserve the win and blah blah..people like him do ruin the game.

I just dont play as much as I did last year (all the glitches could be countered so i wasnt worried bout it)

Raiders are just another team..People caint really beat man cov like us ninja so they resort to drag routes or any crossing routes or short hb throws..soooo...raiders excel in defending those types of plays

im so sick of it bro omg i posted this on another part of the site so im sorry i dont know how to delete it yes jaynizz give me a break. man i always win if it no body glitches me i lost liek 10 games i swear

what a *** idk how to stop glitchers as for C4 what do u need to join?

exactly no counters EA sucks and u lose connection when ur connection is perfect so lame.

ha raiders r the best team in madden if u know how to use them because there speed and defense and D mcfadden is last yrs AP . its lame though uhmm i like dallas overall but raiders D is better than dallas when u face teams like eagles ETC

i found that 34 stops stick and if u turbo blitz its hell vs the raiders
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: im done with ranked matches! online play whatever   im done with ranked matches! online play whatever EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Megatron_81 wrote:
O and I think I found a better way to defend snugs with 46.. Cool

gotta show me
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: im done with ranked matches! online play whatever   im done with ranked matches! online play whatever EmptyWed Nov 17, 2010 9:56 pm

I'm releasing a Snugs D tomorrow.

I already released the defense for the draw.. next is the pass..
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: im done with ranked matches! online play whatever   im done with ranked matches! online play whatever EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:03 am

Good Luck stopping it. You can slow it down but to stop all the plays around stick is the problem. I mean shotgun you have a chance because of auto drop and a bad snap.
Back to top Go down
Servo

Servo

PostSubject: Re: im done with ranked matches! online play whatever   im done with ranked matches! online play whatever EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:14 am

yeah i refuse to play ranked matchs i only play unranked with my friends,cuts down on all the cheesey crap im not gonna lie im not that good to begin with but atleast when its a str8 game i have a chance,cant even get str8 games in leagues anymore =(
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: im done with ranked matches! online play whatever   im done with ranked matches! online play whatever EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 2:30 am

You guys should sign up for C4. Look on top of the page to sign up. Best leagues by far. Beware that you will lose!! Servo you from KC rocking that Flowers?
Back to top Go down
Servo

Servo

PostSubject: Re: im done with ranked matches! online play whatever   im done with ranked matches! online play whatever EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:19 am

i was born there so the chiefs have always had a soft spot in my heart

my grandfather passed on 9/11 tho so ive bin honoring him by being a jets fan this year

so basiclly

my fav 2 teams gotta be Chiefs & Jets
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: im done with ranked matches! online play whatever   im done with ranked matches! online play whatever EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 3:54 am

definatley check out the C4 League but if your lookin for just a plain fun and relaxed but competative league give maddenrevolution.com leagues a look
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: im done with ranked matches! online play whatever   im done with ranked matches! online play whatever EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 4:05 am

Check that the madden Revolution is Ps3 only
Back to top Go down
JerseyTank

JerseyTank

PostSubject: Re: im done with ranked matches! online play whatever   im done with ranked matches! online play whatever EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:03 am

I'm Signing up for C4 Ps3 league now n prepaired to take my woopin lmaoo =PP
Back to top Go down
mdolla

mdolla

PostSubject: Re: im done with ranked matches! online play whatever   im done with ranked matches! online play whatever EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:07 am

JerseyTank wrote:
You wont regret it.Great fun
Back to top Go down
JerseyTank

JerseyTank

PostSubject: Re: im done with ranked matches! online play whatever   im done with ranked matches! online play whatever EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 5:18 am

mdolla wrote:
JerseyTank wrote:
You wont regret it.Great fun

That's What Sgibs told me that i'd get better by playing better competition =] So looking forward to it if anyone wants to scrim hit me up ! I'd kinda like to see what I'm in for =P My Aims JetsJerseyTank and PSN is JerseyTank

N i hear them xHHx guys are nice
Back to top Go down
stritzo

stritzo

PostSubject: Re: im done with ranked matches! online play whatever   im done with ranked matches! online play whatever EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 9:13 am

abdaninja, Megatron_81 and everyone else i understand ur arguments however not everyone glitches and some of us acctually play fair i understand u don't like playing against glitchers but when u started playing madden u knew they were out there and that it would happen don't let a few idiots ruin the game for u if they glitch just accept it and move on cause they can't handle the fact ur better then them u don't need to sink down to there level

Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: im done with ranked matches! online play whatever   im done with ranked matches! online play whatever EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 12:42 pm

undercenter snugs is mad easy to stop shotty snugs is where you need to adjust well.
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: im done with ranked matches! online play whatever   im done with ranked matches! online play whatever EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:09 pm

GunfusedX wrote:
undercenter snugs is mad easy to stop shotty snugs is where you need to adjust well.

ha really thats wierdd ?
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: im done with ranked matches! online play whatever   im done with ranked matches! online play whatever EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:47 pm

abdaninja wrote:
GunfusedX wrote:

ha really thats wierdd ?

^^lol that cuase of me Very Happy

i dont get why you and megatron play so many ranked games, and i asked megatron if he gets glitched often he said everyday lol and yesterday in the party when you were beating that guy bad you were all worried everytime he paused the game lol idk i dont understand
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: im done with ranked matches! online play whatever   im done with ranked matches! online play whatever EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:11 pm

Dalton Big D wrote:
abdaninja wrote:
GunfusedX wrote:

ha really thats wierdd ?

^^lol that cuase of me Very Happy

i dont get why you and megatron play so many ranked games, and i asked megatron if he gets glitched often he said everyday lol and yesterday in the party when you were beating that guy bad you were all worried everytime he paused the game lol idk i dont understand

hmm idk could b u or could not b u lol =p

uhh idk man is there any leagues out there that u can choose ur team =]
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: im done with ranked matches! online play whatever   im done with ranked matches! online play whatever EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:13 pm

yeah of course franchises that never go anywhere you could join one of them lol just c4 you will only wait about a week
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: im done with ranked matches! online play whatever   im done with ranked matches! online play whatever EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 8:39 pm

Dalton- I've been playing online alot since M08..I prolly only play like 1-2 games ranked online a day..I might play more on weekends...but its cool, I view madden as more of a social game online... some people just wanna talk that poop(I dont really like talkin to these people, but ill be happy to send them a message haha), others wanna talk bout the NFL or just talk football..

-I like to play unranked to test out a new playbook or somethin..im not that serious bout unranked till I start playin C4

Im on a mission...I would like to be top 10 but I dont play enough to achieve that(150 more spots to go! Cool ) ..but I just want to change the online community...to prove that not all the top players are glitchers...90% of the top people are tho..I dunno how many top people that glitched me..miamicliff, stickwork, Juice, everysingle DDS member, Thc genicidal..< to name a few

NINJA- I know you like to stick to top teams in madden- but Im just tellin winning wit a shitty team will make any win so much sweeter..only reason I play with ravens so much is cause I play cowboys, raiders, broncos like everyother game..playin the raiders twice as much as boys and broncos..I swear its like that.. If zone defense wasnt so bad this year, I wouldnt be playin wit ravens at all
Back to top Go down
secondhandsoxx

secondhandsoxx

PostSubject: Re: im done with ranked matches! online play whatever   im done with ranked matches! online play whatever EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:04 am

same sh!t, different year. Online play seems to be mostly about finding exploits, and well, exploiting them. It's pretty rare to see a straight game anymore, I see a ton of cheese and glitching bullshit. Man I love madden, but to be honest I rarely play anymore :S
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: im done with ranked matches! online play whatever   im done with ranked matches! online play whatever EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 3:21 am

secondhandsoxx wrote:
same sh!t, different year. Online play seems to be mostly about finding exploits, and well, exploiting them. It's pretty rare to see a straight game anymore, I see a ton of cheese and glitching bullshit. Man I love madden, but to be honest I rarely play anymore :S

dont cave man play people from mb, i got a list of quality players i play almost everyday, or join c4
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: im done with ranked matches! online play whatever   im done with ranked matches! online play whatever EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 9:46 am

Yeah, Just play people from MB! When I live stream its all games against good forum people. 3-4 minutes to keep it fun and fresh. Yes its more frustrating to people who know your scheme, but you get better.

Nobody quits because your on live internet and your backing your game up on MB. There are a great community of guys that hit me up on 360!

Gunfused, Beato, Lockdown, Cookie, Chad, and many more will always play. I wish I could play more and I get all the gm messages. Look for me on thanksgiving and on friday too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: im done with ranked matches! online play whatever   im done with ranked matches! online play whatever Empty

Back to top Go down

im done with ranked matches! online play whatever
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next