Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Favorite Madden Team

Go down 
+5
ZackMc72
YngClassic
more cowbell
jordantrav
jray511
9 posters
AuthorMessage
jray511

Favorite Madden Team Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Madden Team   Favorite Madden Team EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:15 pm

Raiders
Back to top Go down
jordantrav

jordantrav

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Madden Team   Favorite Madden Team EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:18 pm

Raiders
Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Madden Team   Favorite Madden Team EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:19 pm

packers - yeah, i am a homer!
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Madden Team   Favorite Madden Team EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 2:30 pm

i dont have one i have 4 good teams in madden and every year i call them my four horsemen teams. and here are my reasons and teams in strongest to weakest order:

1. Raiders all day and all night, i know this is common, but when a lot of my friends was on those heavy hitting house hold name teams i was going against the grain with these guys and so was their defense! lol

2.Detroit lions- Calvin Johnson aka megatron! 6'5, 236lbs, 92 CIT, 95 speed, need i say more? plus speedy wide recievers,also new rookie jahvid best, amazing speed, and they have IMO the most underated line in the game (if setup properly) avril,peterson,williams,suh. i average 305.6 ypg with these guys!

3.Panthers-Perhaps the best Lb core in the game, and i love speedy hard hitting defense.VERY balanced team. so many possibilties and they are flawless in the 46 playbook.

4.last but not least, Vikings-this is my real life favorite football team.but in madden their defense is horrible for me. i can score all day with AP,Percy Harvin aka master p, and shiancoe. but the Lb core is very slow, and the secondary isnt that effective either. the front for can stop the run well, but going against passing teams ie pats, saints and colts etc its a struggle.but im faithful and im sticking to them.

Back to top Go down
ZackMc72

ZackMc72

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Madden Team   Favorite Madden Team EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 4:57 pm

Raiders
Panthers
Cowboys
Ravens
Lions
Browns cheers
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Madden Team   Favorite Madden Team EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:21 pm

Giants
Back to top Go down
atl jones bro3

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Madden Team   Favorite Madden Team EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 6:29 pm

Probably the Raiders sure to speed all around, and Lions because their offense is extremly fun to use.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Madden Team   Favorite Madden Team EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 8:47 pm

Raiders, Titans, Broncos
Back to top Go down
M V P

M V P

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Madden Team   Favorite Madden Team EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 11:43 pm

rAIDERz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Madden Team   Favorite Madden Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Favorite Madden Team
Page 1 of 1