Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

what do u find annoying or cheesy?

Go down 
+23
MisterMazin
wangtangkiki
ezekjuninor
Alyoyo
ronslows10
xxPaTrioTs
sgibs
MADDENxxADDICT
2012killem
YngClassic
Papadoc
stritzo
iswaggnificent
beotos
xHHx_JayNizz
spincter
datnodude
GunfusedX
jordanl95
bahdbwoy
Kingz
abdaninja
xHHx_megatron
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

what do u find annoying or cheesy? Empty
PostSubject: what do u find annoying or cheesy?   what do u find annoying or cheesy? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 7:46 pm

I was wanting to know what does everyone think is annoying/cheesy in online game play

So lets keep it short and name two things.

Ill start.

1. I find it annoying to play against someone who is using the exact same plays as someone I previously played.

2. going for onside kicks early in the game

Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: what do u find annoying or cheesy?   what do u find annoying or cheesy? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:12 pm

i find the shake on defense annoying and people who run with raiders and run almost the same schemes
Back to top Go down
Kingz

Kingz

PostSubject: Re: what do u find annoying or cheesy?   what do u find annoying or cheesy? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 8:51 pm

i hate most of all when people run backwards 10 yards with there QB and throw it 40 yards down the field to a wide open wr
Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: what do u find annoying or cheesy?   what do u find annoying or cheesy? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:49 pm

Quick passes all game
60+ yrd fgs
onside kicks

Last edited by bahdbwoy on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: what do u find annoying or cheesy?   what do u find annoying or cheesy? EmptyMon Dec 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Kingz wrote:
i hate most of all when people run backwards 10 yards with there QB and throw it 40 yards down the field to a wide open wr

this made me throw my controller at the wall.... which is why R1 doesnt work atm lol
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: what do u find annoying or cheesy?   what do u find annoying or cheesy? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:58 am

people who run stick and bench switch all game.
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: what do u find annoying or cheesy?   what do u find annoying or cheesy? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:41 am

always dropping 10 ppl in coverage

and running backwards and throwing accurate bombs(more of a design flaw)
Back to top Go down
Kingz

Kingz

PostSubject: Re: what do u find annoying or cheesy?   what do u find annoying or cheesy? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:42 am

yeah no way even vick should be able to drop 20 yards and then throw a perfect bomb for a td
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: what do u find annoying or cheesy?   what do u find annoying or cheesy? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:44 am

GunfusedX wrote:
people who run stick and bench switch all game.

u forgot draws and drags with streaks
Back to top Go down
spincter

spincter

PostSubject: Re: what do u find annoying or cheesy?   what do u find annoying or cheesy? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 2:25 am

i hate people that just launch the ball deep 3 plays in a row and get it on the 3rd try
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: what do u find annoying or cheesy?   what do u find annoying or cheesy? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:23 am

scheme stealing...
Back to top Go down
beotos

beotos

PostSubject: Re: what do u find annoying or cheesy?   what do u find annoying or cheesy? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 3:40 am

Quick snapping
Back to top Go down
iswaggnificent

PostSubject: Re: what do u find annoying or cheesy?   what do u find annoying or cheesy? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 5:08 am

VICK
lmao
Back to top Go down
stritzo

stritzo

PostSubject: Re: what do u find annoying or cheesy?   what do u find annoying or cheesy? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:35 am

1. People that take the game to seriously and quit.

@. Going for it on 4th down. {does anyone punt anymore}
Back to top Go down
Papadoc

Papadoc

PostSubject: Re: what do u find annoying or cheesy?   what do u find annoying or cheesy? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:54 am

Close games that you finally get the opponent to make a mistake and your user defender drops the INT GAHHHH.

People that throw at my head with an elite qb and the cpu bails them out and throws the ball out of reach.

The short kick offs this year, ( I do it and I understand why we have to do it) but it just annoys me that you have to play like that
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: what do u find annoying or cheesy?   what do u find annoying or cheesy? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:21 am

someone disrespecting me on 4th down and long on their own 25 instead of punting. also someone going for a 2 point conversion in the 1st quarter after they finally score i mean c'mon man thats not football. no huddle offense, also guys quitting after you destroyed them in 2 plays and it took them 18 to score on one drive.
Back to top Go down
2012killem

PostSubject: Re: what do u find annoying or cheesy?   what do u find annoying or cheesy? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:23 am

ONSIDE KICK in the first half, quitting after getting lock up!
Back to top Go down
MADDENxxADDICT

PostSubject: Re: what do u find annoying or cheesy?   what do u find annoying or cheesy? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:03 pm

What really ticks me off is guys who use the whole 40 second play clock every play, some even start this crap in the 1st qtr!

Come on EA there has to be something you can do with this, I know that the NFL has a 40 second play clock, They also have 15 minute quarters!!! Maybe still give 40 seconds to pick a play but only 20 seconds deducted from the game clock? Something..lol
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: what do u find annoying or cheesy?   what do u find annoying or cheesy? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:09 pm

that be interesting lol ^
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: what do u find annoying or cheesy?   what do u find annoying or cheesy? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 4:55 pm

i forgot running clock at the start of the 4th quarter
Back to top Go down
xxPaTrioTs

xxPaTrioTs

PostSubject: Re: what do u find annoying or cheesy?   what do u find annoying or cheesy? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 5:15 pm

1. Bums who can only throw 60 yard bombs to the same receiver every other play and when you go to catch it or slap it they catch it no matter what.

2. The other day I played a bum who would not do the kickoff, so I had to wait for the timer to end to pick your play to kickoff and the timer to kickoff.

3. When out of nowhere a random fat *** d-line hits your QB 3 seconds after your press the button to throw the ball, especially when it ends up being a pic 6.
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: what do u find annoying or cheesy?   what do u find annoying or cheesy? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 5:18 pm

Chris Johnson users.. how can a guy return kicks, punts, run 20 times and get 20 receptions without breaking a sweat the only thing that broke was my ankles. Desean Jackson is slowly making his way to number 2 on my list.
Back to top Go down
Alyoyo

Alyoyo

PostSubject: Re: what do u find annoying or cheesy?   what do u find annoying or cheesy? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 12:34 pm

people who try to score on the first play every drive

makes the game last long as hell.
Back to top Go down
ezekjuninor

ezekjuninor

PostSubject: Re: what do u find annoying or cheesy?   what do u find annoying or cheesy? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:28 pm

People who run the Truth's scheme just piss me off
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: what do u find annoying or cheesy?   what do u find annoying or cheesy? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:20 pm

Kingz wrote:

Hey, Bronco did that last year.. Thankfully I haven't played him this year when he uses Vick.. [If he uses vick.. not sure if he has lol.. he mastered that technique.]

I find Snugs Flip very annoying too Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what do u find annoying or cheesy?   what do u find annoying or cheesy? Empty

Back to top Go down

what do u find annoying or cheesy?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next