Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Worth joining a League?

Go down 
+2
sgibs
Geordaigs
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Geordaigs

Geordaigs

Worth joining a League? Empty
PostSubject: Worth joining a League?   Worth joining a League? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:16 pm

Dilemma, i work from home loads and Friday is the only day i can sort of kick back, lab the plays discussed/streamed from the community and hit online to try some of them out.

Trouble is when you hit online for standard 'play now' games you dont seem to get any fluency because of glitchers/slow players to work on these plays and spend most of your time on pause screens.

So is it worth joining a league considering the lack of play time i can commit to?

G
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Worth joining a League?   Worth joining a League? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 12:18 pm

C4 - www.compete4ever.com might be tough for you to play bc you are free one day- you need about 4 games a week for this league.

MRL - www.maddenrevolution.com might be perfect for you. Its a smaller league but plays about 2 games a week.

I would check either one out and its DEF worth your time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Geordaigs

Geordaigs

PostSubject: Re: Worth joining a League?   Worth joining a League? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:06 pm

Cheers bud will look into both options.

It might be an idea to start and get a few games with other MB community members also, so if anyone wants a ranked/unranked game on a friday just hit me up.

My Gamertag on the Xbox360 is as here ....Geordaigs
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Worth joining a League?   Worth joining a League? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 1:31 pm

C4E is where its at bro..

good competition, easy pace (4 games a week) and seasons take usually about a month...

prizes for SB winners...

will def improve your game exponentially
Back to top Go down
Jerms

PostSubject: Re: Worth joining a League?   Worth joining a League? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 6:07 pm

as long as ur on fridays and weekends for C4, u should be able to get the 16 in easily
Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

PostSubject: Re: Worth joining a League?   Worth joining a League? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:13 pm

unitedleagues.com you set the schedule with your weekly opponent and fill out a "games not played report if you couldnt get it in. Best leagues imo.
Back to top Go down
http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Worth joining a League?   Worth joining a League? EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 11:35 pm

interesting never heard of it, i love the C4 league tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worth joining a League?   Worth joining a League? Empty

Back to top Go down

Worth joining a League?
Page 1 of 1