Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills

Go down 
+3
spincter
abdaninja
GunfusedX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills Empty
PostSubject: Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills   Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:32 pm

Well Myself gibs get asked alot how do I impove my user skills.

Well on offense its easy.

Things you could do

Run the canoe or any slant out pass lead up and try and get the over the shoulder animation

Try Simple out route rocket catches

Throw streaks and try and cut them off.

If you do this is practice mode daily maybe 100 reps a day when you get on and when you get off you will improve easily.

Not bragging but thats what i told my "noob" (whos a beast now) lotto to do he couldnt even beat the computer on all madden now hes scoring 70 points on his friends and blowing out the computer. User catching all over the competition.

Next is D

Play practice games with your friends and have confidence, confidence is key many people think o I can't user this or I'm not going to user my safety because im going to get burnt. thats not the attitude to get better all's you need to do is just user your saftey or line backer and eventually game by game you will get more comfortable. yes it may be hard at first but practice makes perfect.

I would suggest going from line backer at first try covering middle routes then go to saftey.

Also check the db drills I do them all the time to get warmed up.

Pretty much all the secret is; usering so much you can do it with your eyes closed. Eventually you will become more and more comfortable.

Well hope I helped always ask if you have any questions.

Your Boy, Gunfused.

santa rendeer
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills   Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:37 pm

also give suggestions for more tips, Idk what you guys want.
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills   Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:47 pm

how the hell do people get these different amimations on o ?? like that spin catch on offense does work but idk how to do it

a tip i need is how can i implement my 46 scheme into my new jets scheme 155 is a nasty formation when u make everythin loook the same and so is 34 i see people get mad heat outta this usually 34 over and everythin is covered idk how but yeah and also i been messing around with that contain D b4 it was posted and u can do something a lil similiar with 34 right ??not shake though
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills   Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:49 pm

ya i run a diff contain d out of 34
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills   Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:49 pm

what about the rest of my questions?
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills   Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:52 pm

34 over to me is dead. I have some 46 stuff. how do you get diff animations? hmm well over the shoulder is easy. diff animations idk i can do the spin one in the endzone every time. its just practice.
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills   Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:55 pm

GunfusedX wrote:
34 over to me is dead. I have some 46 stuff. how do you get diff animations? hmm well over the shoulder is easy. diff animations idk i can do the spin one in the endzone every time. its just practice.

u say its pratice ur right but theirs certain things u do to get this and idk how ? and 34 over isnt dead or 34

but yeah not alotta people use 34

nickel strong or nickel normal and reason why?
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills   Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:57 pm

nickle strong because of the plays and alignment. 34 over to me IS dead but i dont like bringing 6 people. thats why i dont like 34 over.
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills   Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 9:59 pm

GunfusedX wrote:
nickle strong because of the plays and alignment. 34 over to me IS dead but i dont like bringing 6 people. thats why i dont like 34 over.

hmmm but u dont have to bring 6 but idk thats ur preference uhmm nickle strong i jus like cbs blitz plays normal doesnt really have any but i like nickel normal buck slant and nickel fire which rnt in strong
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills   Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:03 pm

everyone is titled to their own opinion, best 34 formation is solid normal, predator/under
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills   Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:21 pm

GunfusedX wrote:
everyone is titled to their own opinion, best 34 formation is solid normal, predator/under

idk why but seems liek under is better than predator but i still stick with predator only thing i hate about 34 is audibling from 46 speed or dollar so i think its best to have a fast LB core in the game

whats the difference with solid anyways?
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills   Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills EmptyTue Dec 07, 2010 10:30 pm

Solid has better plays, ways to create pressure also ways to get delayed bump.
Back to top Go down
spincter

spincter

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills   Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:00 am

how do you teach yourself not to bite on playaction but still make the play on a run play using the free safety
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills   Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:35 am

awareness awareness comes with expirence
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills   Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 2:50 am

catching animations depend on a few factors...

How close you are to the circle, whether the catch requires jump. jump rating, Spec rating

Back to top Go down
bahdbwoy

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills   Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 3:53 am

Do u guys pass lead with the stick or d-pad?
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills   Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:38 am

stick.
Back to top Go down
lakeo

lakeo

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills   Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:15 pm

I was wondering when you rocket catch/user catch streaks how do you pass the ball. I usually pass lead it to the side opposite the defender and click on and try to catch it myself but it not always reliable.
Back to top Go down
http://Pnero23@twitter.com
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills   Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 6:20 pm

sideline every time.
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills   Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:47 pm

GunfusedX wrote:

Pretty much all the secret is; usering so much you can" do it with your eyes closed. "Eventually you will become more and more comfortable.

santa rendeer

I want to see this lol
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills   Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:50 pm

GunfusedX wrote:
awareness awareness comes with expirence
yea, I remember back in 08 on ps3 I used to play superstar on all madden I tallied 21 picks in rookie season as a free safety lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills   Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills Empty

Back to top Go down

Gunfused's Christmas Tip 1 Improving your user skills
Page 1 of 1