Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Recorded game critiques?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
typhoon

typhoon

Recorded game critiques?  Empty
PostSubject: Recorded game critiques?    Recorded game critiques?  EmptyThu Dec 09, 2010 4:47 pm

Whats goin on fellas? Im brand new to the site and I enjoy the game of Madden as much as everyone else here which is why were here in the first place right? Just want to give thanks to the guys that make it possible for guys like me the opportunity to improve there game.

Just a little bit about myself not that it matters...24 male from TX, Married, 1 kid, 1 on the way in JAN. Military veteran (Army, 82nd Airborne), Currently a military security contractor deployed in Iraq where I spend 2 and a half months for every month and a half on leave back home. I love, love, love playing Madden. Limited to my online play to when Im on leave back home...but I do play when Im deployed! Thing is im limited to games against the computer and offline franchise games since I dont know of anyone else that plays and the fact that the network here has online gaming blocked.

SO....my question is, is there a chance I can record my games against the CPU, upload it or send it to one of you guys, and have you guys critique it for me and maybe show me tips or strategies or in some instances, show me what im doing right and keep on doing or what im doing wrong and do away with? I know CPU play is totally different than online play but hey, you gotta work with the tools you have right? Anyways would appreciate it if someone would get back to me. Im on yahoo, skype, FB. Hit me up anytime.

Thanks,

typhoon
Back to top Go down

Recorded game critiques?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden Bible News :: MB's Mailbag-
Jump to: