Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Share | 

Tournaments in Wisconsin or Chicago area?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XxDaMole00xX

PostSubject: Tournaments in Wisconsin or Chicago area?   Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:05 am

Hey guys if you havent met or heard from me here already, Im XxDaMole00xX (Devin Peden) and I am an EASPORTS Game Changer and mainly play Madden (obviously). Anyway being only 19 I've only participated in a few tournament but look to join a lot more in the future once I get some more financial income for travel, but for now im limited to Wisconsin (where I live) and the Chicago area.

So, my question is does anyone know of any tournaments in those areas or do you guys know of any website or links I could go to in order to look up tournament information.

I would really appreciate it, and i look forward to talking with you guys in the future.

Feel free to follow me on twitter @XxDaMole00xX

Take care!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kemp4700

PostSubject: Re: Tournaments in Wisconsin or Chicago area?   Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:03 pm

hey my name is Kemp4700 and I host tournament every weekend in the Dallas Ft worth area if the markets good up there i would be open to travel and host a tournament up that way if i can get say maybe 20 or more people up there i have 10 or so that would travel with me if interested hit me back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
supa

PostSubject: Re: Tournaments in Wisconsin or Chicago area?   Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:05 am

yo im down to do tournys in Chicago my gt bangers63 and psn supasarleee1424 hit me up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournaments in Wisconsin or Chicago area?   Today at 2:53 am

Back to top Go down

Tournaments in Wisconsin or Chicago area?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1