Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Elite QB or Elite HB - Why?

Go down 
+7
ZackMc72
Ryker3
beotos
jordantrav
jordanl95
Ant1010
sgibs
11 posters

Elite QB or Elite HB
99 HB (Key Stats)
Elite QB or Elite HB - Why? Vote_lcap78%Elite QB or Elite HB - Why? Vote_rcap
 78% [ 18 ]
99 QB (Key Stats)
Elite QB or Elite HB - Why? Vote_lcap22%Elite QB or Elite HB - Why? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 5 ]
Neither this isn't fantasy land Gibs
Elite QB or Elite HB - Why? Vote_lcap0%Elite QB or Elite HB - Why? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 23

AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Elite QB or Elite HB - Why? Empty
PostSubject: Elite QB or Elite HB - Why?   Elite QB or Elite HB - Why? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 2:30 pm

Would you rather a QB with 99's overall in all the important QB attributes (SAC, MAC, DAC, AWR, & THP)

or

Would you rather a HB with 99's overall in all the important HB attributes (Speed, AGI, ACC, CARRY, ELU/TRK, CATCH)

Give me the running back all day! Ill take a terrible QB and make him work with TONS of short passes- cant teach speed at the HB position!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: Elite QB or Elite HB - Why?   Elite QB or Elite HB - Why? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:10 pm

I need a QB, i like to throw the ball down field to go along with a balanced run game. I need a QB to make throws. I can use mostly any RB with speed. I could use someone of the likes of Tashard Choice or Moreno, being worst case scenario.
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: Elite QB or Elite HB - Why?   Elite QB or Elite HB - Why? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:13 pm

running back easy.... for me at least. A good run game is a good pass game.
Back to top Go down
jordantrav

jordantrav

PostSubject: Re: Elite QB or Elite HB - Why?   Elite QB or Elite HB - Why? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:14 pm

Ill take a hb any day...you get him in space and it can be lights out...with a qb you can make him work...
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Elite QB or Elite HB - Why?   Elite QB or Elite HB - Why? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:31 pm

^agreed Jordan
Back to top Go down
beotos

beotos

PostSubject: Re: Elite QB or Elite HB - Why?   Elite QB or Elite HB - Why? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:34 pm

Hmm, now that I think about it...

99 speed qb?
Back to top Go down
Ryker3

Ryker3

PostSubject: Re: Elite QB or Elite HB - Why?   Elite QB or Elite HB - Why? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 3:42 pm

^^^ Not one of the "important" QB stats.

I would take the running back in a heartbeat. He relies less on less people to do their job than the quarterback does. Plus you can use your subpar QB to just dump it off to the star HB.
Back to top Go down
ZackMc72

ZackMc72

PostSubject: Re: Elite QB or Elite HB - Why?   Elite QB or Elite HB - Why? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:10 pm

I'll take Manning and McFadden over Flacco and C Johnson all day.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: Elite QB or Elite HB - Why?   Elite QB or Elite HB - Why? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:18 pm

Yea me too.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Elite QB or Elite HB - Why?   Elite QB or Elite HB - Why? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 4:25 pm

ZackMc72 wrote:
I'll take Manning and McFadden over Flacco and C Johnson all day.

lol... McFadden would probably qualify as a "99 OVR" type talent.. I think gibs meant you had to take either one or the other.. A GREAT QB or a GREAT RB.. and the position you didn't pick, must be less than average..

I would take CJ.. If you can run, you can shorten the game.

A crappy QB can still throw accurate passes 75% of the time.. Jamal Charles can break so many tackles + outrun people.. [97 spd/98 acc/97 elu]
CJ can do that too.. but he only has 88 elu for some reason.. [he had 2 bad weeks in a row, and before those two bad games, he still had 81 tru/88elu]

A great QB can throw the ball accurate 95% of the time.. a crappy RB cant break a lot of tackles.
Back to top Go down
ZackMc72

ZackMc72

PostSubject: Re: Elite QB or Elite HB - Why?   Elite QB or Elite HB - Why? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 5:41 pm

I still take Manning and CJ Spiller over C Johnson and Campbell.

Any fast HB can do great. No bum QBs putting out a deep ball like Manning.
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: Elite QB or Elite HB - Why?   Elite QB or Elite HB - Why? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 6:45 pm

You can run with etiher or, a 99ovr qb can make crappy recievers look like stars, and 99ovr can open up passing lines. Whatever way you choose to go they both can work.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Elite QB or Elite HB - Why?   Elite QB or Elite HB - Why? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:03 pm

Give me the worst QB and the game but give me the best HB in the game....Charles or CJ.

HANDS DOWN.

I throw mostly everything shot though so that really fits my gameplan. Madden 10 I need the QB
Back to top Go down
XxDaMole00xX

XxDaMole00xX

PostSubject: Re: Elite QB or Elite HB - Why?   Elite QB or Elite HB - Why? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:33 pm

I've been the Vikings online ever since 07 and I would definetly take the 99 OVR HB. Im good at reading run defenses and setting up blocking schemes. With a QB i've been able to use T-Jack just fine then Brett Favre the last 2 seasons, so with a QB I can work with anyone. But a RB is a key player is short yard situaitions as well as making a big play.
Back to top Go down
finfever

finfever

PostSubject: Re: Elite QB or Elite HB - Why?   Elite QB or Elite HB - Why? EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 7:37 pm

I would classify speed as "important" for a qb. ex Mike Vick. So give me a QB with 99 speed plus all the above listed ratings. IMPOSSIBLE to stop. especially if you include 99's in the running categories as well (carrying, elusiveness, agility, juke, etc)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elite QB or Elite HB - Why?   Elite QB or Elite HB - Why? Empty

Back to top Go down

Elite QB or Elite HB - Why?
Page 1 of 1