Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

New to MaddenBible.com and looking to meet some of you through Madden

Go down 
+3
more cowbell
Kingz
XxDaMole00xX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
XxDaMole00xX

XxDaMole00xX

New to MaddenBible.com and looking to meet some of you through Madden Empty
PostSubject: New to MaddenBible.com and looking to meet some of you through Madden   New to MaddenBible.com and looking to meet some of you through Madden EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:46 am

Hey guys,

just looking to see who all might be interested in playing Madden 11 soon. Im new to the Madden Bible community and figured meeting some of you guys who've been here a while through a game of Madden would be sweet!

I play Xbox 360 only, but I do own a PS3 and look to get Madden over the holidays for PS3.

Hit me up GT: XxDaMole00xX

Wish you all a safe and happy holidays!
Back to top Go down
Kingz

Kingz

PostSubject: Re: New to MaddenBible.com and looking to meet some of you through Madden   New to MaddenBible.com and looking to meet some of you through Madden EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 5:55 am

sup bro sent u a request
Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: New to MaddenBible.com and looking to meet some of you through Madden   New to MaddenBible.com and looking to meet some of you through Madden EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 11:56 am

people from WI are taking over... muhahaha
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: New to MaddenBible.com and looking to meet some of you through Madden   New to MaddenBible.com and looking to meet some of you through Madden EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 12:45 pm

Lets go MB nation! Lets welcome the Mole and show him what ya'll got!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Stossel13

PostSubject: Re: New to MaddenBible.com and looking to meet some of you through Madden   New to MaddenBible.com and looking to meet some of you through Madden EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:33 pm

hey everyone im new one the this site ive been playing on gamebattles and i learned alot on this site which i would like to thankyou.. im currently 15-6 not doing that bad i run with the packers or my home team raiders.. if anyone is interested i would like to play some people from here or even try to get a match for the live show but my gamer tag is: I ST0SS I hit me up and everyone have a great holiday...
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: New to MaddenBible.com and looking to meet some of you through Madden   New to MaddenBible.com and looking to meet some of you through Madden EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 1:38 pm

welcome Stoss!

guys we got some new competition around these parts!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: New to MaddenBible.com and looking to meet some of you through Madden   New to MaddenBible.com and looking to meet some of you through Madden EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 2:45 pm

yessir. welcome all followers of THE madden bible lol. gibs is MOSES
Back to top Go down
suicide-manual

suicide-manual

PostSubject: Re: New to MaddenBible.com and looking to meet some of you through Madden   New to MaddenBible.com and looking to meet some of you through Madden EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 7:16 pm

I see Sean Smith missed the chance to catch 4 interceptions dropped em all, I see a -cth rating coming!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to MaddenBible.com and looking to meet some of you through Madden   New to MaddenBible.com and looking to meet some of you through Madden Empty

Back to top Go down

New to MaddenBible.com and looking to meet some of you through Madden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: