Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

so u guys what do u feel is better to scheme around strong closee ?

Go down 
+2
jordanl95
abdaninja
6 posters
AuthorMessage
abdaninja

abdaninja

so u guys what do u feel is better to scheme around strong closee ? Empty
PostSubject: so u guys what do u feel is better to scheme around strong closee ?   so u guys what do u feel is better to scheme around strong closee ? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:35 pm

i love strong close but i dont wanna have 2 audibles from strong close like quick toss and counter wk

i jus wanna b able to use all the quick passes the dive but i dont know what to mix the dive with counter or quick toss

what do u guys think? not a big fan of strong pro so lets just leave that out
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: so u guys what do u feel is better to scheme around strong closee ?   so u guys what do u feel is better to scheme around strong closee ? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:40 pm

single back bunch or shotgun bunch are 2 great formations to scheme around if your a pass happy person.... i like ace pro also... the stretch is nice since they dont know what way its going and then you got corner strike... What you should do is just run what your comfortable with
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: so u guys what do u feel is better to scheme around strong closee ?   so u guys what do u feel is better to scheme around strong closee ? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:41 pm

if you want just one use the toss
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: so u guys what do u feel is better to scheme around strong closee ?   so u guys what do u feel is better to scheme around strong closee ? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:46 pm

sgibs wrote:
yeah, toss is your best option. If you're not using DAL playbook though, i like the Off Tackle way better than the toss.
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: so u guys what do u feel is better to scheme around strong closee ?   so u guys what do u feel is better to scheme around strong closee ? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:51 pm

sgibs wrote:

gibs thanks man why toss and not counter my man? gibs reason why i think toss is a lil better is becuase they aud to man and u can motion that right Wr over and jus have that open field but the counter is great as well ..

i do liek ace but not feeling dallas stretch play

Last edited by abdaninja on Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: so u guys what do u feel is better to scheme around strong closee ?   so u guys what do u feel is better to scheme around strong closee ? EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:51 pm

Boldin wrote:
sgibs wrote:
yeah, toss is your best option. If you're not using DAL playbook though, i like the Off Tackle way better than the toss.

i use dal man i use the dive and toss and counter but i jus want 1 only
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: so u guys what do u feel is better to scheme around strong closee ?   so u guys what do u feel is better to scheme around strong closee ? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:45 am

dive...or counter...toss gets locked up too much dude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: so u guys what do u feel is better to scheme around strong closee ?   so u guys what do u feel is better to scheme around strong closee ? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:53 am

Megatron_81 wrote:
dive...or counter...toss gets locked up too much dude

I agree with Mega. You always have to motion the right WR, which tends to give it away. With the counter you can motion the WR, TE, or the FB and still get fairly similar results when it comes to yards.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: so u guys what do u feel is better to scheme around strong closee ?   so u guys what do u feel is better to scheme around strong closee ? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:59 am

the motion for the toss and dive are exactly the same guys
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: so u guys what do u feel is better to scheme around strong closee ?   so u guys what do u feel is better to scheme around strong closee ? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:28 am

sgibs wrote:
the motion for the toss and dive are exactly the same guys

yeah i like the toss better
Back to top Go down
Drama

PostSubject: Re: so u guys what do u feel is better to scheme around strong closee ?   so u guys what do u feel is better to scheme around strong closee ? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:22 am

if you want the best strong close then use pass balanced because it has the best quick audibles for it plus it has offtackle, dive and quick toss.. plus i have soooooooooo many dots out of it
Back to top Go down
Drama

PostSubject: Re: so u guys what do u feel is better to scheme around strong closee ?   so u guys what do u feel is better to scheme around strong closee ? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 10:24 am

put it this way you play man on me you are getting burnt for 6 in soooo many different ways itll scare ya lol and this is with the falcons none the less lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so u guys what do u feel is better to scheme around strong closee ?   so u guys what do u feel is better to scheme around strong closee ? Empty

Back to top Go down

so u guys what do u feel is better to scheme around strong closee ?
Page 1 of 1