Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Goaline O scheme

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jerkypatty

Goaline O scheme Empty
PostSubject: Goaline O scheme   Goaline O scheme EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:41 pm

Saw everyone doin a little x-mas write up thought I might as well contribute.
First let me say I have not seen anyone run this kind of offense on me yet but I'm not claiming to be the originator or best at running this O.

So the general idea this year is that Snugs is the sexy offense. Unfortuantly the undercenter version is only found in a few playbooks right? Wrong. With a simple motion we can create an UC snugs formation but with better run plays.
**obviously you want to audible down to get more speed on the field**

For the most part all the goaline formations plays are the same playbook to playbook. For this example I will use the Indianapolis PB (the book i use) as a guide.

so to start I like to choose a play with 3WR1TE (bunch TE for example) then audible to one of my goaline runs like QB sneak (for those 4th and inches situations -- dont abuse it you will fumble) also flip the play (you'll see why later).

if the run isn't there simply press the deep audible from this formation and motion the FB to the right. With a streak of Y and a drag of X you have america's sexy *** dual drag streak slant out.

there is other plays that make ths formation great (blue routes--hello) you can figure out some other pass plays this was just a starting point.

***Why you flip the play is so that if you want to drag your FB THEN motion him to the right you get a quick drag to the flats similar to stick***
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

Goaline O scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goaline O scheme   Goaline O scheme EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 9:08 pm

Great tip

I used that motion for a scheme in M09-10, i called it my double wing offense lol... It did some very good things for me.I used counter/powerO If they dont adjust to the FB on the right they will be out manned that side for some easy run yards with the chance to go to the house every play. but when they did adjust I would motion the fb back (snap after 2-3 steps) and get a sick backside run... But the way the game is this yr that lil scheme is toned down a little

because u brought this up ima get in the lab with this again...thanks alot dude
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

Goaline O scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goaline O scheme   Goaline O scheme EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 10:38 pm

i run out of goaline.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goaline O scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goaline O scheme   Goaline O scheme Empty

Back to top Go down

Goaline O scheme
Page 1 of 1