Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Bronco's Tips

Go down 
+12
Ant1010
more cowbell
bigjbeastin252
eagles3217
BeazT
maguffin82
Tru Statement
datnodude
ZAN
MisterMazin
GunfusedX
sgibs
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CookieMonsta

CookieMonsta

Bronco's Tips - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bronco's Tips   Bronco's Tips - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 31, 2010 7:17 pm

They showed it on TWIM last night if you were paying attention.

Shocked
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: Bronco's Tips   Bronco's Tips - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:32 am

Detree = locked up

Too bad I lay down on O. And Detree had John on his side. Hell of a player though. It was a hell game. Tebow is annoying as all hell lol
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: Bronco's Tips   Bronco's Tips - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 2:23 am

Tru Statement wrote:
Detree = locked up

Too bad I lay down on O. And Detree had John on his side. Hell of a player though. It was a hell game. Tebow is annoying as all hell lol
gauntlet?
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: Bronco's Tips   Bronco's Tips - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:15 am

yea

I drive down first drive and score 7 easy. Then he drives down semi easy and scores 7. I get the ball for the second time and theres about 1:30 left. Its 4th and 1 on the 50 and I go for it and get stopped (stupid blockshed) with 23 seconds left in the half. I stop him for 3 plays, 4th and 10 he runs the PA play where the HB is on the wheel. I had a contain blitz on that side and he tackles the RB. Dude scrambles around on w/ Tebow and Moreno GOT BACK UP after getting tackled on the playaction and ran the wheel naked and got out of bounds for a first down w/ 2 seconds left and kicked a FG to go up 10-7 going into half his ball. Ridiculous

So 2nd half was lock up time. He scored 0 points on offense. He was in a cage. 2nd half was also where i got stroked

I lock up the first drive. He got the ball on his 20. got it to the 26, stopped him on 4th and 4 and had the ball on the 26. Easy 7 points. 14-10 me

I was running baltimore also but I was running strong H twins. So anyway he's playing man coverage and I was running the ball well so he moved the guy covering the slot inside the box. I snap throw the wheel route in the flat thinkin its an easy 5+ I got 2 on 1 on the outside. My dude drops the ball 100% uncovered and it was apparently a backwards pass so its a fumble that champ bailey takes to the house. 17-14 him SMH

So then I lock up again and get the ball back. Bout 3 minutes to go in the 4th its 4th and 4, he sends heat but I pick it up and DHB gets NAKED. Boom - Dropped.. wide open. I had 3 timeouts so I thought I could lock up again. Throw, throw. Both incomplete. Third down he tries to throw the unbump to the slot and he was open but I was over the top. I swatted it and it got picked. So I get another shot I didnt think I would. First play Jacoby ford on a slant vs man coverage literally has no one on him. Campbell overthrows by 10 yards right to champ bailey to seal the game.

I got so stroked but i definitely locked up.

Auto's offense is definitely better than Detree's though, IMO. Auto has NO defense though and Detree does. The whole Demarius Thomas at TE wasn't a big deal. He got one snap throw but press coverage and DE directly over him manned up on him=shut down
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: Bronco's Tips   Bronco's Tips - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:32 am

Tru Statement wrote:
yea

I drive down first drive and score 7 easy. Then he drives down semi easy and scores 7. I get the ball for the second time and theres about 1:30 left. Its 4th and 1 on the 50 and I go for it and get stopped (stupid blockshed) with 23 seconds left in the half. I stop him for 3 plays, 4th and 10 he runs the PA play where the HB is on the wheel. I had a contain blitz on that side and he tackles the RB. Dude scrambles around on w/ Tebow and Moreno GOT BACK UP after getting tackled on the playaction and ran the wheel naked and got out of bounds for a first down w/ 2 seconds left and kicked a FG to go up 10-7 going into half his ball. Ridiculous

So 2nd half was lock up time. He scored 0 points on offense. He was in a cage. 2nd half was also where i got stroked

I lock up the first drive. He got the ball on his 20. got it to the 26, stopped him on 4th and 4 and had the ball on the 26. Easy 7 points. 14-10 me

I was running baltimore also but I was running strong H twins. So anyway he's playing man coverage and I was running the ball well so he moved the guy covering the slot inside the box. I snap throw the wheel route in the flat thinkin its an easy 5+ I got 2 on 1 on the outside. My dude drops the ball 100% uncovered and it was apparently a backwards pass so its a fumble that champ bailey takes to the house. 17-14 him SMH

So then I lock up again and get the ball back. Bout 3 minutes to go in the 4th its 4th and 4, he sends heat but I pick it up and DHB gets NAKED. Boom - Dropped.. wide open. I had 3 timeouts so I thought I could lock up again. Throw, throw. Both incomplete. Third down he tries to throw the unbump to the slot and he was open but I was over the top. I swatted it and it got picked. So I get another shot I didnt think I would. First play Jacoby ford on a slant vs man coverage literally has no one on him. Campbell overthrows by 10 yards right to champ bailey to seal the game.

I got so stroked but i definitely locked up.

Auto's offense is definitely better than Detree's though, IMO. Auto has NO defense though and Detree does. The whole Demarius Thomas at TE wasn't a big deal. He got one snap throw but press coverage and DE directly over him manned up on him=shut down
yeah, sounds like you played good d. and yeah autos o>>>>

ive won the last 2 gauntlets, but somehow i get stroked by some random Pro InstinctZ kid. I was labbing baltimore earlier but i forgot to switch back to ARI before the game lol smh. Pause it at the beggining, set some random audibles, and go from there. He jumps out to a 14-0 lead but i cut it to 14-7 before half. I score, he scores, then i score again. 3rd and 10 for him and Jason Witten decides to be superman and breaks 3 tackles for a 1st lol. Next play felix jones runs up the middle vs 8 in the box and goes 50 yards. I get back on offense down 7 with 2 mins left. Im driving down, make it all the way to his 30 with like 1:25 left. 2 overthrows and a drop by Louis Murphy later, its 4th and 10. I audibled to that Ravens HB Seam or somethin out of spread(HBs on a wheel route). I was labbing that play earlier and noticed if you let the CPU catch it they get a little speed burst. So i motioned him out right, and he was absolutely Naked. Campbell throws a dot right to him and he doesnt even go for the catch lol, story of my life. I still have 3 timeouts on D so i try and lock him up. 3rd and 8, he audibles to SB Jumbo. He ran it before so i knew what was coming. He throws to the RB after he runs through the line and cuts right, so i put the DE on that side in a purple zone. HE plays it perfectly and the dudes HB was completely covered. For some reason though the ball wants to go right throught wimbleys stomach and the other guys back into felix jones' hands. I still kept him behind the first. 4th and 3 on like his 38 and i know hes gonna run it. I come out in the play for 46 shake and right at the screen, i switch to 2 man under. He audibles down to his run formation, and i reset to the shake. He motions the receiver over to try and lead block up into middle, but when the receiver gets behind the RG, he FAKE HIKES. What??? Apparantly fake hiking makes richard seymour jump offsides and run into the center. thats the game. so dumb.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Bronco's Tips   Bronco's Tips - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:52 pm

thats why u dont play with the raiders...lol...caint count on the offense on a consistent basis
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: Bronco's Tips   Bronco's Tips - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 1:58 pm

lol yeah apparantly McFadden has a 0 AWR rating
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: Bronco's Tips   Bronco's Tips - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:21 pm

Megatron_81 wrote:
thats why u dont play with the raiders...lol...caint count on the offense on a consistent basis

Yea but boyyy that defense

I just switched to the darkside from the giants and oh how much easier it is to play D

Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Bronco's Tips   Bronco's Tips - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:45 pm

yah, I run with the gaints too...I like the ravens d and cincy's d better then the raiders.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Bronco's Tips   Bronco's Tips - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 4:54 pm

^ I don't. There is simply too much speed on the Raiders. I mean, you can sit in a simple stupid 4-6 speed 2 man under and make no adjustments and get stops. It's ridiculous how little effort is required to be successful with the Raiders...
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Bronco's Tips   Bronco's Tips - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:00 pm

well yah against the average player...and there isnt much more of a difference in speed between ravens, bengals, or cowboys...I prefer man coverage rating to go with speed
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: Bronco's Tips   Bronco's Tips - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 5:03 pm

I'll take height over MCV or speed (as long as they're not below 87 speed at CB).. but raiders height + speed is ridiculous
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: Bronco's Tips   Bronco's Tips - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:27 pm

if the ravens had a faster offense, id switch up from the raiders in a minute.

i just cant be a homer with a slow like mili i guess lol
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: Bronco's Tips   Bronco's Tips - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 6:35 pm

its a lot more fun playing madden with your favotate team
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Bronco's Tips   Bronco's Tips - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 02, 2011 9:05 pm

i agree with you megatron, bengals Defense is very nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bronco's Tips   Bronco's Tips - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bronco's Tips
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2