Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!

Go down 
+7
i3rian 87
jordanl95
Butkus
WFColonel56
xHHx_JayNizz
TheCrew22
nitka
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nitka

nitka

And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! Empty
PostSubject: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 3:15 pm

I figured I would jump on and answer my own question from the past. Back to the Super Bowl but with a different result!
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:24 pm

lmao.. the 5th best team in the NFC i'd say.. Falcons Eagles packers and saints all are better
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:31 pm

TheCrew22 wrote:
lmao.. the 5th best team in the NFC i'd say.. Falcons Eagles packers and saints all are better

Best thing about playoffs is anything can happen

lol shoot i wouldn't be suprised if the superbowl was the chiefs vs bears

Edit: actually i would because the patriots look to good right now to lose
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! EmptyTue Jan 04, 2011 8:43 pm

Pats will not go to the big game...book it
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:48 am

Crew, 5th best? Get out, first we beat the Eagles and your Packers. Does head to head mean anything? Ill give you the Saints out of respect of the SB win last year, but im not giving you Atlanta.

DA BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 12:29 pm

nitka wrote:
Crew, 5th best? Get out, first we beat the Eagles and your Packers. Does head to head mean anything? Ill give you the Saints out of respect of the SB win last year, but im not giving you Atlanta.

whoa whoa whoa.....thats kinda harsh about ATL lol

But IMO the Bears will rep the NFC in the SB. But nobody is untouchable.
Back to top Go down
Butkus

Butkus

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 2:09 pm

The O line is the main thing holding the bears back and they have to get pressure with the front 4 I'm worried about them slipping and sliding around if the weather is bad
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:10 pm

lol yea u would lmao

btw I had talked up the bears that whole week, i had to really eat crow lol
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:34 pm

HAHA my bad Colonel about Atlanta, I love Matt Ryan hes a great Fantasy QB, lol. Thanks for talking up the Bears bruh, ill pull for your Falcons next week!!
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 5:04 pm

Cool there we go
Back to top Go down
jordanl95

jordanl95

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 6:57 pm

Pittsburgh Steelers
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:48 pm

I like the Bears defense, but I would not be confident with Cutler at the helm.
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 7:57 pm

actually i myself have more faith in the offense than the defense
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:33 pm

ATL, NO, GB/PHI, PHI/GB, CHI, SEA... "power rankings" for the nfc playoffs.. but honestly the nfcs been soo f'd up this year wouldnt be surprised to see anybody except seattle in the sb
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 8:34 pm

nitka wrote:

Lol sorry if that came off harsh.. I was at the pack bears game sunday and just absolutely could not stand some of these bears fans there.. NFC's pretty equal at the top
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:50 am

TheCrew22 wrote:
nitka wrote:

Lol sorry if that came off harsh.. I was at the pack bears game sunday and just absolutely could not stand some of these bears fans there.. NFC's pretty equal at the top

HAHA all good bro, where did u sit? From the inside I love Soldier Field. What stinks is its the smallest in the NFL and Ive been on the season ticket waiting list for 3 years and still em 2500 away, thats like 4 more years!
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:47 pm

it was at Lambeau lol.. i live in green bay but i was in the endzone corner.. great atmosphere...

and lol it only takes 7 years to get bears tickets!? it takes 65+ years to get packer season tickets!
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 8:08 pm

TheCrew22 wrote:
it was at Lambeau lol.. i live in green bay but i was in the endzone corner.. great atmosphere...

and lol it only takes 7 years to get bears tickets!? it takes 65+ years to get packer season tickets!

Your right it was in GB, I guess when the division is already won I tend not to pay to much attention. The reason it takes 65 years or whatever is because they let the cheese heads keep the tix in the family, when 31 others teams make them non-transferable.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 4:07 pm

Only time I'll ever cheer for Green Bay is tonight. I want the Seahawks at home next Sunday.
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 10:15 pm

Packers Bears NFC Title game???? I think yes
Back to top Go down
Kingz

Kingz

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:44 am

bears are at home and yes they will probly win it but dont think the hawks are going to just lay down and let them win
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 4:43 pm

^^^ i agree with you and i hope seattle wins too..

just think a rested bears D's gonna be tough to beat on Soldier with the limited weapons seattle has
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Not to mention...all the critics are saying that Seattle "KILLED" the Bears in Week 6 are forgetting:

1. That Seattle only won by 3. LOL. And I guess that the Jets kicked the dog sh*t out of Manning this past weekend, too....Wow.

2. It was Chicago's WORST OL PERFORMANCE of the year. While they gave up less sacks than the Giant game, they still weren't gelled together. While they are still a heaping pile of dog crap now, they are 10-fold better than in week 6.

3. It was Jay's first week back from his concussion + Martz STILL wouldn't shorten the drops OR let him roll the pocket. That equates to an uneasy and unsettled Jay Cutler.

Now that Martz is shortening up the drops and letting Jay get out and move a little, defenses have struggled quite a bit with the Bears deep route combos. This isn't Madden. It's very hard to defend a mobile QB that has 4 deep options AND about 10 yards in front of him to scramble. A simple spy/contain concept doesn't work in the NFL like it does in Madden....The defense has remained constant, and the OL has actually started blocking for Jay a little better (see the game against the Jets....they actually STOPPED blitzing...unprecedented for a Rex Ryan coached team).

Bottom line. The Seahawks don't possess enough speed (offensively or defensively) to beat Chicago. They may have done it in Week 6....but that was while the Bears only had 1 of 3 phases actually on par.....Now that Hester is back and the O can move the ball pretty well, I don't see Seattle stopping them....especially after giving up 30+ to the Saints WITHOUT their top two RBs to deep the run D honest and WITHOUT a regular at WR...

I don't think it's going to be as close as people think. 24-13 Bears.
Back to top Go down
Kingz

Kingz

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:52 pm

your forgetting its jay cutler the mans a choke artist wouldnt be shocked if he choked again this week the saints running game didnt do a whole lot,it was drew brees and his 60 pass attempts that did most of the damage
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:04 pm

So having both Pierre Thomas AND Chris Ivory (their only between the tackle runners) out had no bearing on the the lack of Saints offensive balance? Or the fact that on SEVERAL 3rd and 1s the Saints were throwing the ball for incomplete passes and having to punt to Seattle, thus giving the Seahawks more chances to score?

And LOL at Cutler being a choke artist. Say what you want about him playing in big games....THIS IS HIS FIRST BIG GAME...

He's never had a playoff appearance before. IDK how people can consider random Sunday or Monday night games in November/December as CLUTCH type games? Why? Because there are only two teams playing in the time slot?

Cutler is NOT a choke artist. In fact, since coming to the Bears, he's had one bad game in primetime (and that's not even a big game...it counts the same as the rest of them)...the first Monday night game of LAST YEAR...The rest he's done nothing but be an efficient game manager...considering he has no OL and not a single go-to WR...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!   And Yes, The Bears are for real!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

And Yes, The Bears are for real!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next