Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?!

Go down 
+11
ZackMc72
ZFarls
i3rian 87
jferg23
jalapenos789
jordantrav
elkonrado21
datnodude
WFColonel56
Ant1010
ZAN
15 posters
AuthorMessage
ZAN

ZAN

WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?! Empty
PostSubject: WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?!   WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:40 pm

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5995754

Boy, finishing a degree (in 3 years) from Stanford is a sexy thing...but we can tell it's not in economics...Maybe he REALLY likes being the big man on campus...

1. He's the consensus number 1 overall pick and a shoe-in to start in Carolina for the next 5-6 years.

2. His draft stock can only drop next year. He's #1 RIGHT NOW.

3. The new CBA when he comes out will cap rookie salaries....meaning that this is the last draft where you will see contracts that the likes of Stafford and Bradford received....He could have 6 years/70+ (50 guaranteed) million dollars if he comes out now....Next year he'll be lucky to half that guaranteed money....

Last edited by ZAN on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?!   WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:42 pm

College pussy may be better then nfl pussy? who knows.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?!   WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 6:43 pm

Maybe he just wants to design buildings after his football career is over REALLLLY BADLY.....
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?!   WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:05 pm

Maybe he just doesnt want to go to CAR. With that OL i dont blame him. Dumbasses trying to draft another QB, Hello it isnt the QBs fault they losing its the OL. Now they mite actually try to draft a lineman this yr
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?!   WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Or they could just take Julio Jones....I could easily see them doing that....Cart before the horse I guess....
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?!   WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:13 pm

maybe he likes college..maybe money isnt everything
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?!   WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 7:22 pm

^^and michael jackson is still alive....

it's apparent money is important to him, if he's avoiding carolina....he goes there, and his career is over in 3-4 years...

plus he's getting a degree in architecture....from stanford....

money means something to him, by the sounds of it....

but i think he's making a mistake...passing up the last year to get 50 mill guaranteed...

also...newsflash...carolina is still going to suck next year...and chances are, they'll be picking in the top 3-4 picks...
Back to top Go down
elkonrado21

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?!   WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:42 pm

I dont think money is as important to Luck then other people in this draft, his dad is the AD of west virginia and played qb in the NFL, that being said tho he probably should have come out with his current draft status and coach leaving.
Back to top Go down
jordantrav

jordantrav

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?!   WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 8:58 pm

Maybe he is confident that he will ball out next year and get money next year....carolina is a sorry gig...but teams can get better when the right qb steps in...look at the rams. Majority of times when a guy goes pro early they hardly ever go back to finish there degree...I cant be mad at him!
Back to top Go down
jalapenos789

jalapenos789

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?!   WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 9:53 pm

lol, foo is WACKKK
Back to top Go down
jferg23

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?!   WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?! EmptyThu Jan 06, 2011 11:23 pm

lol you would think he would learn after what happened to jake locker
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?!   WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?! EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:17 am

it is odd, I agree. I understand Jake Locker not wanting to come out this year because his stock dropped after a disappointing season. And to say that he didn't want to play for Carolina is also pretty odd, because every year there will always be bad teams that rookies would prefer not to play for. This year it was Carolina, last year it was the Rams, the year before the Lions. So even if he didn't want to play for the Panthers next year, it will just be the worst team the year after that.

The one thing that could hinder everything would be if the NFL actually does lockout next season. I don't blame Luck for not wanting to enter the NFL under those terms. Maybe this is a sign that the negotiations are not as close as we thought because under any other circumstances you got to figure to take the money while its there. This could possibly hint that the players and the owners are far apart from one another, and that he doesnt want to come into a league that is unclear of its future and have to sit out a year.
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?!   WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?! EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 12:27 am

Love him staying, you get 4 years for college. If money isn't dire and you enjoy your life and teammates go nuts.

NFL with looming lockout is a bit unstable, may lose out though with salary cap tho.

Architecture is a great degree and career for post football, props to him for considering it.
If Harbaugh leaves that is a bummer but they will still have a solid team, he will be insured for big money physically and should still have a great career.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
ZackMc72

ZackMc72

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?!   WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?! EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:31 am

AJ Green (Best WR to come out of college since Randy Moss) or they will reach for one of the others QBs is what I guess the Panthers will have to do now.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?!   WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?! EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:48 am

Panthers MUST draft OL. Even if they have to trade down, that is what they need
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
ZackMc72

ZackMc72

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?!   WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?! EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 4:17 am

Hard to trade the #1 pick if there isn't a rookie cap in place which it doesn't look like there will be for this draft. Plus there isn't a true player worth the #1 pick now. Sucks for the Panthers, Jimmy Clausen might get himself another year to show what he can do though.
Back to top Go down
prophet

prophet

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?!   WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?! EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 1:31 pm

ZAN wrote:
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5995754

Boy, finishing a degree (in 3 years) from Stanford is a sexy thing...but we can tell it's not in economics...Maybe he REALLY likes being the big man on campus...

1. He's the consensus number 1 overall pick and a shoe-in to start in Carolina for the next 5-6 years.

2. His draft stock can only drop next year. He's #1 RIGHT NOW.

3. The new CBA when he comes out will cap rookie salaries....meaning that this is the last draft where you will see contracts that the likes of Stafford and Bradford received....He could have 6 years/70+ (50 guaranteed) million dollars if he comes out now....Next year he'll be lucky to half that guaranteed money....

Makes me wonder if Harbaugh is returning?
Back to top Go down
ZackMc72

ZackMc72

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?!   WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?! EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:04 pm

Looks like Luck will enter draft after all.. Bad day for the Stanford football team. Oh well not every team can be a Ohio State and go to 9 BCS bowls. afro
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?!   WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?! EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 6:48 pm

ZackMc72 wrote:
AJ Green (Best WR to come out of college since Randy Moss) or they will reach for one of the others QBs is what I guess the Panthers will have to do now.

Calvin Johnson is the best to come out...

dez bryant was better than AJ Green.

but green is the best receiver in his class right now, then julio.

I dont remember carolina ever picking a wr first round. They need help on the oline. That would be the best move they make. and then possible draft a qb later on or next draft. ( Landry Jones)
Back to top Go down
ZackMc72

ZackMc72

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?!   WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?! EmptyFri Jan 07, 2011 11:20 pm

Megatron_81 wrote:
ZackMc72 wrote:

I dont remember carolina ever picking a wr first round. They need help on the oline. That would be the best move they make. and then possible draft a qb later on or next draft. ( Landry Jones)

AJ Green is the best WR to come out since Randy Moss.

~NFL Scouts
Back to top Go down
spincter

spincter

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?!   WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?! EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 8:57 am

good for luck. get that hairless nut fan out of here. jk michigan will eventually get back to prominence
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?!   WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?! EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 3:24 pm

AJ Green might be the best combine stock since Moss, if that's what they are getting at...
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?!   WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?! EmptySat Jan 08, 2011 6:49 pm

ZackMc72 wrote:
Megatron_81 wrote:
ZackMc72 wrote:

AJ Green is the best WR to come out since Randy Moss.

~NFL Scouts

they say alot of stuff bout everyone....
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?!   WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?! EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 5:51 am

ZAN wrote:
AJ Green might be the best combine stock since Moss, if that's what they are getting at...

combine stock for moss this stock fall and he fell to the vikings, jerry jones is still mad that he decided to not draft moss for character issues. Jerry decided to not look past a player because of character concerns that is why dez bryant is a cowboy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?!   WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?! Empty

Back to top Go down

WHAT IS ANDREW LUCK THINKING?! STAYING AT STANFORD?!
Page 1 of 1