Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Holy cow, just won a hell game

Go down 
+2
WasItTehChad
ZFarls
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

Holy cow, just won a hell game Empty
PostSubject: Holy cow, just won a hell game   Holy cow, just won a hell game EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:57 pm

37-31 in OT

He scored 1 TD on offense

Mcfadden fumble 1st drive
I get sick INT
Fumble stick recovery TD
up 10, I get ball at half - wide open drag some how gets tipped and picked to house.

2 mins left, running out clock and Mcfadden put ball on turf.
He need a fg but I let him score.

I get TD on Canoe and Corner out to DHB 1 on 1 UNREAL with 12 secs left.

He manages to kick a 63 yard FG with 0 secs left

OT, run run, canoe, blue route to HB - TD game over.

I think all -pro is the problem? It was really choppy feeling and not fun to play.
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Holy cow, just won a hell game   Holy cow, just won a hell game EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 11:58 pm

all pro is TERRRRRRRIIIIIBBBBBLLLLLEEEE

the worst players get unreal animations...
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Holy cow, just won a hell game   Holy cow, just won a hell game EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:10 am

isnt that the truth chad, gawd havent played all pro in a few months dont plan on going back... i used to play it for reps cant even do it for that anymore.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Holy cow, just won a hell game   Holy cow, just won a hell game EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:36 am

Imagine how he'll your Stovall would be allpro
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Holy cow, just won a hell game   Holy cow, just won a hell game EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:38 am

even worse...

freeman cant make a throw even tho all his stats are in the 80's!
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: Holy cow, just won a hell game   Holy cow, just won a hell game EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:50 am

Been playing all pro on virgingaming and I must say its pretty fucking awful

Its literally driving me nuts. I feel like I'm torturing myself doing this. Last night I was up 14 in the 2nd half and fumbled twice in a $140 dollar winner takes all championship game to lose. (not to mention Gates got hurt on my first drive and one of those fumbles would have been gates with the ball rather than nannee had he not gotten hurt)

Then today I was winning another game and dudes throwing mad slant outs from tight doubles to the same receiver so I hop on the CB presnap and bring heat. He chucks the slant out and I pick it in the endzone. Before I can just step two steps out of bounds the receiver he chucked the slant out to stripped me in the endzone and he recovered it for a TD. I then proceeded to fumble again running out the clock. I managed to win by 1 but it was miserable.

Then pretty much every other game is dudes face throwing into triple coverage without user catching and completing it. So much harder (for me at least) than all madden.

I started this year as a 100% ranked player. I can honestly not believe I used to waste my time on that sh!t. Ranked is so far beyond awful. My god.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Holy cow, just won a hell game   Holy cow, just won a hell game EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:26 am

Tru Statement wrote:

I started this year as a 100% ranked player. I can honestly not believe I used to waste my time on that sh!t. Ranked is so far beyond awful. My god.

thats a tru statement...LOL

I still like the feeling smashing the high levels who think they are good...

some dude name "sib 28 all day" , kept goin offsides on me last night....I told him he was a joke and quit the game 48-14 my chargers over his raiders..

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy cow, just won a hell game   Holy cow, just won a hell game Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy cow, just won a hell game
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: