Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to?

Go down 
+17
SteelersPSUfan
WFColonel56
MisterMazin
SasserAssassin
LOTT0042
more cowbell
Tru Statement
prophet
GunfusedX
BeazT
datnodude
unctarheel1209
blood9585
ZAN
JerseyTank
chipadelphia
sgibs
21 posters
AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to? Empty
PostSubject: What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to?   What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:38 pm

Any and all Madden 11 leagues do you play in? Sim/Tourny - unheard of/heard of - just list them here...

Also what gaming sites in general do you all go to? Not just Madden related? Any gaming site that you frequent list them here!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
chipadelphia

chipadelphia

PostSubject: Re: What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to?   What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:48 pm

If I could stay active, I would still be in C4 (best league hands down)
EAFL
Random Franchises
Major League Gaming website
gotfrag.com (pretty much dead)
RivalSpot
ncaastrategiesorwhateveritscalled.com

That is my cycle pretty much.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chipmezo.com
JerseyTank

JerseyTank

PostSubject: Re: What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to?   What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 1:55 pm

#1 UFL - Ufl2.aimoo.com - Sim-Style
#2 OMFL - http://forums.traditionsportsonline.com/forums/omfl.291/ - Sim-Style
#3 FFA - http://ffafootball.freeforums.org/ - Fantasy teams - Sim-Style
#4 GFL - globalfootball.forumotion.com - Fantasy Teams -
#5 WFL http://winsfootballleague.freeforums.org/ - Sim-Style / Openings like 12 teams
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to?   What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:35 pm

C4
LEX League
Gamersaloon
Maddenbible
Back to top Go down
blood9585

blood9585

PostSubject: Re: What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to?   What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:36 pm

#1. United leagues (Easy to follow Sim style online leagues)
#2. Madden Bible (Best madden strategies/concepts)
#3. Operation Sports (Best gaming sports news site)
#4. ESPN.com (Best Sports TV Network)
#5. NBA.com/NFL.com (My fav sports to follow)
Back to top Go down
http://WiseMaddenConcepts.Blogspot.com
unctarheel1209

PostSubject: Re: What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to?   What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:41 pm

C4, EAFL, and LEX.

As far as Madden goes: here, TGL, and AskMadden.

Video games in general? IGN and StickSkills. IGN is where myself, sjack, Dave (Momma), ecity, and a few others first came in contact with each other. I mostly just visit there to discuss music and sports now though with the occasional stop by the old Madden area. StickSkills was founded by a guy from that Madden board and has a lot of people I've gotten to know over the years who just post there. Fun place to talk about a variety of things. Real laid back with a lot of joking going on on all sorts of topics with entertainment (music and movies) and sports being the main ones.

Don't really post on any of these sites as much as I used to, but I try to check in at least a couple of times a week to see what I've missed and I'll sit on them when I actually have down time when I'm just sitting at home watching tv.
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to?   What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 2:55 pm

trying to get into c4 and lex for ps3
Back to top Go down
BeazT

PostSubject: Re: What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to?   What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 3:21 pm

C4 LEX Saloon Madden bible
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to?   What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:00 pm

Lex

Saloon (alot)

Madden Bible

gamebattles.com (its what i started on when i played rainbow six) eventually went to madden but its not even fun because there is no competition for me anymore.(not trying to flatter myself) just saying.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to?   What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:04 pm

im going to check out rival spot but idk... heres my reason why, I don't play saloon to make money necessarily I play it for competition even though i do make money its not what i play it for and at rival spot idk if they will have the top tier players like saloon does.
Back to top Go down
prophet

prophet

PostSubject: Re: What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to?   What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:11 pm

VG leagues (2 different leagues) currently 0
Madden Guides (2 leagues) currently 1
NOMA (season over)

Looking to join any PS3 leagues Franchise or no franchise
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to?   What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 4:56 pm

Lex
AM HC Franchise
Saloon
VirginGaming
Dunzo when it was up
MB
TGL
AM
and I guess it looks like I'm gonna have to check out rivalspot now too
Back to top Go down
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to?   What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:01 pm

c4 here!

my short time in c4 has greatly helped my madden game a ton! getting my a$$ consistantly handed to me is alright when i am able to improve from one game to the other!

Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to?   What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 5:24 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
C-4 Agreed. Currently having my *** handed to me as I learn to play with the Bengals. LOL. Its like being reborn but makes me appreciate my Raiders LOL.
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to?   What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:56 pm

tryin to get in too eafl and c4... Havnet got a email yet Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to?   What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:42 pm

LEX

Madden bible

and just my site, MaddenEvolution.com
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to?   What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 8:51 pm

thegamerslab.com (just for the sports sections)
askmadden.com (to see whats up with the "hardcore tourney scene")
maddenbible (my main madden site)
maddenplayersclub.com (imo it was madden bible b4 madden bible but it kinda went under)
operationsports.com (my spot for the nxt madden info)
ign.com (i go here for some info on games that I want to buy)
http://ncaastrategies.com/ (a great ncaa X&O's website)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to?   What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 9:41 pm

lets hear it!

keep em' coming fellas!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
SteelersPSUfan

PostSubject: Re: What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to?   What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to? EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 10:12 pm

MaddenBible - main madden site
DrudgeReport - to see the news
BlackBoard - for school work
ESPN - sports news
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to?   What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:46 pm

maddenbible-- main site
askmadden-- every now and then jsut to check up on a tip or 2
c4-- playin in the ps3 minors playoffs now but think i have a pretty good shot of winning the super bowl and getting up to the big leagues lol
Back to top Go down
bigjbeastin252

PostSubject: Re: What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to?   What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 4:58 pm

blue devils you got lucky i got promoted to the majors because i was going to win the super bowl with the pats
Back to top Go down
Ryker3

Ryker3

PostSubject: Re: What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to?   What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:10 pm

Before I got into madden I was all about roosterteeth. I happened to be on one of the best grifball teams in the world.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to?   What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to? EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:51 pm

MB

themaddenminds - its where I started becoming competitive

c4 majors

gamersaloon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to?   What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Madden leagues do you play in/ What gaming sites do you go to?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: