Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

The return of the great one!!!!

Go down 
+6
Th3 Ac3r
ronslows10
Ant1010
ZAN
Tru Statement
xHHx_megatron
10 posters
AuthorMessage
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

The return of the great one!!!! Empty
PostSubject: The return of the great one!!!!   The return of the great one!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:32 pm

The return of Ramses Barden is prolly the best thing to ever happen on madden in history

I have missed this guy so much * no **** *

To the c4 crew..dont let me get the giants in the league

To all my other Madden Partners - Im bout to show u why he is the 2nd best O weapon in the game..
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: The return of the great one!!!!   The return of the great one!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 12:59 pm

Literally rc 6 yards away from target....so nasty!!
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: The return of the great one!!!!   The return of the great one!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:07 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: The return of the great one!!!!   The return of the great one!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:17 pm

Seeing as you're picking next to last...I'd start practicing RCs with Stevie Johnson and Mohammed Massaquoi....Sad
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: The return of the great one!!!!   The return of the great one!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 2:25 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: The return of the great one!!!!   The return of the great one!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 3:40 pm

ZAN wrote:
Seeing as you're picking next to last...I'd start practicing RCs with Stevie Johnson and Mohammed Massaquoi....Sad

LMAO...u aint kiddin

I would take the bills in a heartbeat

browns, then seattle, rams....

but they all have one tall receiver Smile
Back to top Go down
ronslows10

ronslows10

PostSubject: Re: The return of the great one!!!!   The return of the great one!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:17 pm

at least you get to pick the lesser of 2 evils as opposed to the other unlucky SOB
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: The return of the great one!!!!   The return of the great one!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 5:57 pm

I dont see how he's any different than any other tall reciever..

Colston, Vincent Jackson, Moss, Tony Gonzalez, etc..

I mean, they would be better because Im sure they all probably have better route running, spec catch, CIT, and just catching in general
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: The return of the great one!!!!   The return of the great one!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:02 pm

He's 6'6 with 95 jump, 86 spec catch, 85 cit

No other receiver is 6'6 I dont think, especially the good ones. The extra inch is more than it seems

and obviously he has good stats
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The return of the great one!!!!   The return of the great one!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 6:59 pm

Megatron_81 wrote:
ZAN wrote:

LMAO...u aint kiddin

I would take the bills in a heartbeat

browns, then SEATTLE , rams....

but they all have one tall receiver Smile

Seattle is actuly pretty good.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: The return of the great one!!!!   The return of the great one!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:01 pm

Offensively, yes. But I think they lack a lot of speed in the front 7 to get to the QB...Their secondary is just fast enough to hang with WRs, as long as you are getting pressure....But it's hard to come by unless you move Aaron Curry from his LB role, which actually really hurts you in the 2nd level...a lot...
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: The return of the great one!!!!   The return of the great one!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:07 pm

How i use them is put curry at DE and i think its hathorne at the other DE spot.
Leave tutupo on the field because he cant be off the field with there D. The key is to get to there QB so the coverage wont break down. Curry at DE is a monster and Thomas is a animal... HE catches EVERY THING.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: The return of the great one!!!!   The return of the great one!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 7:49 pm

SasserAssassin wrote:
How i use them is put curry at DE and i think its hathorne at the other DE spot.
Leave tutupo on the field because he cant be off the field with there D. The key is to get to there QB so the coverage wont break down. Curry at DE is a monster and Thomas is a animal... HE catches EVERY THING.

I learned in the short time span that Ive been in c4 majors....its not really simple getting to the qb

bills have a fast O, a good te in nelson, a 6'5 receiver and steve johnson.. defensively they have like 4 LB over 80 speed.. pretty good secondary as well. and I can adjust the dline to make it beastly...

like I said..I would take the bills in a heartbeat....I have my fingers crossed no one takes the G-men.. lol

I would take the buccs if they fell to me....but I wouldnt do that to chad lol
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: The return of the great one!!!!   The return of the great one!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:50 pm

Chad will be picking before you, I believe...so that's moot Wink

I'd get to work with the Browns....Center your attack around Hillis, Robiskie, and Massaquoi....
Back to top Go down
Fishfoodx23x

PostSubject: Re: The return of the great one!!!!   The return of the great one!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:50 pm

I have pick one and have no idea where to go, I have yet to play a full game with Oak or even enough in a row to see how inconsistant JC can be at QB. From there I won't lie I'm lost on who to take lol.
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: The return of the great one!!!!   The return of the great one!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 8:56 pm

Well, people forewarned me about Campbell. I think their O is still totally useable, because it's so hard to overthrow DHB, Ford, Schilens, and Murphy....but when he overthrows that first ball, it's time to mix in the run for a bit to take the onus off Campbell...because if you keep throwing, you're going to be down 2 possessions with no option of running the football and no QB to throw it...

That's why soooo many despise the Raiders. They are typically pass, pass, pass players....If you have a balanced offense....or even run DMC 15 out of 40 downs....you will win a LOT of games with them, no matter how bad your D is...

Check out the Cowboys, Fishfood. Teddy Williams is a monster....
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: The return of the great one!!!!   The return of the great one!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:02 pm

ZAN wrote:
Chad will be picking before you, I believe...so that's moot Wink

I'd get to work with the Browns....Center your attack around Hillis, Robiskie, and Massaquoi....

yah I already know what Ima do...lol back to my ole run'gun..

I dont think u ever seen me use run'gun....its prolly one of the best run plybook in the game
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: The return of the great one!!!!   The return of the great one!!!! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 9:07 pm

I'm in it, too. Wink
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: The return of the great one!!!!   The return of the great one!!!! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 8:00 am

ZAN wrote:
Well, people forewarned me about Campbell. I think their O is still totally useable, because it's so hard to overthrow DHB, Ford, Schilens, and Murphy....but when he overthrows that first ball, it's time to mix in the run for a bit to take the onus off Campbell...because if you keep throwing, you're going to be down 2 possessions with no option of running the football and no QB to throw it...

That's why soooo many despise the Raiders. They are typically pass, pass, pass players....If you have a balanced offense....or even run DMC 15 out of 40 downs....you will win a LOT of games with them, no matter how bad your D is...

Check out the Cowboys, Fishfood. Teddy Williams is a monster....

whos fish food and teddy williams?
Back to top Go down
Fishfoodx23x

PostSubject: Re: The return of the great one!!!!   The return of the great one!!!! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:19 pm

He meant a WR rated 45 Overall 97 speed 98 acc and 6'3 Im fish man.
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: The return of the great one!!!!   The return of the great one!!!! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:26 pm

imma take a break from tampa..

picking at 21 ATL or even CAR will fall to me (or should)

Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: The return of the great one!!!!   The return of the great one!!!! EmptySat Jan 15, 2011 11:44 pm

Fishfoodx23x wrote:
He meant a WR rated 45 Overall 97 speed 98 acc and 6'3 Im fish man.

wow 45 overalll thats bad yo d@mn so he cant catch anythin basically
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: The return of the great one!!!!   The return of the great one!!!! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 12:03 am

WasItTehChad wrote:
imma take a break from tampa..

picking at 21 ATL or even CAR will fall to me (or should)

ok ima grab them if they slide to me...if the bills,seahawks, or cards dont....its gonna be fun next season lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The return of the great one!!!!   The return of the great one!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

The return of the great one!!!!
Page 1 of 1