Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes?

Go down 
+8
Ant1010
ZFarls
xHHx_megatron
Tru Statement
MisterMazin
king_jason2
BeazT
YngClassic
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
YngClassic

YngClassic

Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes? Empty
PostSubject: Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes?   Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 3:30 pm

Who do you guys think have abnormal ungodly abilities?
EX. Calvin Johnson, 95 speed, 99 jump, 91 catch, 99 spec catch, and he's 6'5.
Back to top Go down
BeazT

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes?   Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:01 pm

DRC- 98 speed 98 aglity 99 accl 99 jump like 75 catch 91 man cov
Back to top Go down
king_jason2

king_jason2

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes?   Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:08 pm

YAMON FIGURS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol hands down best player in the game!!!
Back to top Go down
http://j.crabb2@yahoo.com
MisterMazin

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes?   Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 4:23 pm

Jason. Pierre. Paul.
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes?   Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:00 pm

Stopppppppp

People need to get off the Giants Sad
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes?   Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:17 pm

Tru Statement wrote:
Stopppppppp

people wont use the giants, cause they dont know how play without speed. so we dont have to worry bout that.
Back to top Go down
ZFarls
Admin
ZFarls

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes?   Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 5:36 pm

Gmen are solid but a totally different style team. I might run with them next year as Chad does with the bucs
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes?   Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:24 pm

Megatron_81 wrote:
Tru Statement wrote:
Stopppppppp

people wont use the giants, cause they dont know how play without speed. so we dont have to worry bout that.

So if we play with a fast team, then we don't know how to play without speed? I don't use the Giants because
1. Bradshaw carry sucks
2. I don't like power backs that much
3. I don't throw to anyone besides Hakeem and Travis
4. Eli Manning is a tart.
5. I don't LIKE zone, why would i base my style around something i don't like doing. Webster and company are cool and all, but i'd rather give my team the best man coverage i can IE
Cowboys, Raiders, Ravens, Redskins, Texans, 49ers, Broncos etc.

Zone is too much, leaves a lot of holes unless you're chad. 2 man rushes getting in is AMAZING, very amazing. Other then that, you have to send 4-6 and that leaves holes everywhere, if you want that INSTANT pressure. It's easy to disguise a blitzing when in zone, but most of the times you can always tell where the blitz is coming when in zone, unless you just want that lack luster coverage.

A lot of people know how to play without speed. A lot of people know how to play without the Raiders more then you think. A lot of people just don't like zone. If the Chiefs had another WR, they would be my main team and there defense is very slow, but they have players who i can put in position. Along with the Giants. If Bradshaw had a carry rating and steve smith wasn't so short, i'd probably use them, Giants have the best defense on the game, even for me, i can live with there slow players because i can move them to where they would benefit.
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes?   Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:28 pm

Oh and for the topic

D.Thomas WR DEN
T.Williams WR(CB for me) DAL
J.Moss DE Raiders
M.Johnson LB/DE Bengals
Nicks and Bowe aren't insane from the cover, but if you read the book, they are great on this game.
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes?   Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:35 pm

Ant1010 wrote:
Megatron_81 wrote:
Tru Statement wrote:
Stopppppppp

So if we play with a fast team, then we don't know how to play without speed? I don't use the Giants because
1. Bradshaw carry sucks
2. I don't like power backs that much
3. I don't throw to anyone besides Hakeem and Travis
4. Eli Manning is a tart.
5. I don't LIKE zone, why would i base my style around something i don't like doing. Webster and company are cool and all, but i'd rather give my team the best man coverage i can IE
Cowboys, Raiders, Ravens, Redskins, Texans, 49ers, Broncos etc.

Zone is too much, leaves a lot of holes unless you're chad. 2 man rushes getting in is AMAZING, very amazing. Other then that, you have to send 4-6 and that leaves holes everywhere, if you want that INSTANT pressure. It's easy to disguise a blitzing when in zone, but most of the times you can always tell where the blitz is coming when in zone, unless you just want that lack luster coverage.

A lot of people know how to play without speed. A lot of people know how to play without the Raiders more then you think. A lot of people just don't like zone. If the Chiefs had another WR, they would be my main team and there defense is very slow, but they have players who i can put in position. Along with the Giants. If Bradshaw had a carry rating and steve smith wasn't so short, i'd probably use them, Giants have the best defense on the game, even for me, i can live with there slow players because i can move them to where they would benefit.
zone is the best D to use, it has less holes than u think when u knw how to play it. And you dont need a super pass rush either.

And I do think that MOST ppl do not knw how to play without speed. Man coverage can be played without speed on D you just need a robber in areas of cuts that players get open. But if u take an average player who can play good D without speed and u give them speed its a rap, lockdown D. But if u take a average player who can play good D with speed and u take speed away u will get a player with good D at best.....because there "good D" was based on the personnel that they HAD...Have fun going with cover 0 with any team other than the raiders. Hell you can BARELY get away with it with them
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes?   Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 6:44 pm

Cover 1 with the Chiefs is fine, there offense just isn't for me. And yes the whole robber point and user covering yourself can also help. A good thing about man coverage is you can use a slow team, but get to QB before he gets a chance to get it off. I just don't like zone personally, it isn't because it's ineffective, i've used half and half zone/man percentages with the Raiders, i just like man to man more. It's just me personally. I like height over speed. Man to man is fine with out speed, man to man works more with speed. I guess most people don't know how to play with speed, i just don't know how to play without a QB, other then that i'm good.
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes?   Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:28 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
zone is the best D to use, it has less holes than u think when u knw how to play it. And you dont need a super pass rush either.

And I do think that MOST ppl do not knw how to play without speed. Man coverage can be played without speed on D you just need a robber in areas of cuts that players get open. But if u take an average player who can play good D without speed and u give them speed its a rap, lockdown D. But if u take a average player who can play good D with speed and u take speed away u will get a player with good D at best.....because there "good D" was based on the personnel that they HAD...Have fun going with cover 0 with any team other than the raiders. Hell you can BARELY get away with it with them

I frequently go cover 0 with the Giants
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes?   Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:55 pm

[quote="Ant1010"]
Megatron_81 wrote:
Tru Statement wrote:

you have to send 4-6 and that leaves holes everywhere, if you want that INSTANT pressure. It's easy to disguise a blitzing when in zone, but most of the times you can always tell where the blitz is coming when in zone.

Its easy to send only 3 guys for instant pressure.u can always disguise where you are coming from and what kind of coverage.

if u want just pressure,u really only need 2 guys. ( use chad's d for example - he uses 1)

zone is really the best defense. but it does have its flaw, and so does man cov.

with zone, it takes a combination of routes to beat ( flooding zones) but with man cov, just need 1 route.

Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes?   Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:58 pm

cv 0 with giants isnt a bad idea if ur sending the house...because they have good man cov ratings and decent at pressing..but a fast receiver will torch the gmen if in 0 cov
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes?   Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:03 pm

but for this thread

d ware and dumerville are glitches in this game.
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes?   Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:16 pm

u rarely see man coverage all game all good teams in NFL will go from man to zone zone to man look at the NE vs JETS game it was a mixture of man ad zone *** D heavy blitz packages same with madden know when to play Zone i play man When i dnt know what to do ad im confused because its so much easyier but u cant play str8 up man Vs pats they will flat out pick and rub kill u with route combos so when u play zone its liek a step ahead of man because there spread apart on the field waiting for a pass rush i love this game of football! i will say good zone ds that disguise there blitzes are toughest in this game IMO most big plays come from playing man coverage IMO for certain blitzes u need zone to b success ful on D again zone to me is liek spread out defenders on every part on the field where they feel the O is going to throw the ball to jus faster way to beat the offenses to there spot thats zone to me !

d@mn jets and packers D reminds me of MY D and O but really i wud say chargers but there no where to b found right now because they slacked it .
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes?   Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:18 pm

and now for this thread calvin johnson without a doubt ! and quinton groves hes like a dware and yes dware and anthony spencer.. antonio gates and jermichael finley
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes?   Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 9:22 pm

Ant1010 wrote:
Oh and for the topic

D.Thomas WR DEN
T.Williams WR(CB for me) DAL
J.Moss DE Raiders
M.Johnson LB/DE Bengals
Nicks and Bowe aren't insane from the cover, but if you read the book, they are great on this game.

ant what CB do u put him at jus syaing i havent even played or seen his stats ima get on right now why not have him at WR is he that bad

T williams that is
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes?   Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:45 pm

abdaninja wrote:
and now for this thread calvin johnson without a doubt ! and quinton groves hes like a dware and yes dware and anthony spencer.. antonio gates and jermichael finley

quinton groves is nothing spectacular....spencer is good but isnt on the same level as ware
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes?   Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:53 pm

what about ramsey barden? earl thomas? a FS rookie with very high man and zone abilities, and barden is the tallest WR with very high catch ratings. im talking about guys who have something that stand out from the rest, what other team has a 6'6 WR? did get his name right? lol.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes?   Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 10:59 pm

bengals do. chase coffman - te 6'6 with 90 cit......moves like a rock tho....only good for face throwing.

Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes?   Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:02 pm

ant1010 i interested and curious of how u use a WR whos overall is 34 at CB in your defense?
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes?   Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:32 pm

Speed at TE really isn't needed. i like RR for TE's because they're matched up with the lower man rated guys (LB's and S's). Chase Coffman is legit though, he was my #1 TE when i used Cincy. I put him on the side with my SS, but it really doesn't matter what side you put him on. I send my most help on my strong side, so zones overtop and underneath, help him, just in case he gets beat. Also just because someone plays man all game doesn't mean you don't need floods to beat them. I often run c2 with the CB's manned up. Only thing that really beats that is across the field drags and rb flat routes. If you send enough pressure, the drag doesn't even have enough time to get across the field.

But back to the topic.

Most TE's with good RR are glitches, i actually think i need to utilize them more because TE's are gone from my offense. But

Most of the Titans WR core are glitches

Marcell Reese of the Raiders ( FB) 6'3 250, 87 speed and great catching

Eric Berry can man up on the chiefs, along with there other SS D.Washington, and they're
both 6'1 i think. So you can move them to LB and put more speed/coverage in their respected S positions

Taylor Mays is a glitch at CB

The whole Giants defense is a glitch, d@mn i love that squad. You can keep everyone fresh with packaging certain formations. That defense is so deep it's crazy.

Laron Landry is a beast at CB too.

I play a lot of man, so a lot of my CB glitches may not be glitchy enough for you zone users, you know ALL i rely on is the speed of my team. haha. Yea i'd DEFINITELY be some *** without it.

Last edited by Ant1010 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes?   Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:38 pm

YngClassic wrote:
ant1010 i interested and curious of how u use a WR whos overall is 34 at CB in your defense?

Man coverage

Nothing matters in man coverage but speed and height. HONESTLY, nothing else matters. Well idk i can't really say, because when i put Hester at CB he kept getting behind on drags. But when i put Mays (57 man) and Williams (54) man, they were neck and neck. I think height has something to do with it, it has to. Hester is shorter, but has 63 man coverage and it did nothing. Don't play zone with them, well not Williams, Mays is fine. Overalls mean nothing. His AWR, Tackle and pursuit and everything is low, so of course his overall will be crap, just pay attention to stuff you need. Hell he won the last game for me, with my pick in OT. Scandrick was helping over the top, but he picked a post by Harvin.

The biggest glitch in the game is CLAY MATTHEWS. His hair too, OOOMMGGG i HIS BIGGEST FANNN LIKE OMG (waving hands like a crazy obsessed fan)
Back to top Go down
Tru Statement

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes?   Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes? EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 11:51 pm

Megatron_81 wrote:
cv 0 with giants isnt a bad idea if ur sending the house...because they have good man cov ratings and decent at pressing..but a fast receiver will torch the gmen if in 0 cov

5 and a contain. Gotta block 1 and slide protect if you're in shotgun. Gotta block 2 if you're undercenter. If you want to pick it up that is. So it starts as cover 0 but can (and does) become cover 1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes?   Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are the Players on Madden with Inhuman stats and attributes?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: