Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

J-E-T-S....jets jets jets

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

J-E-T-S....jets jets jets Empty
PostSubject: J-E-T-S....jets jets jets   J-E-T-S....jets jets jets EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:47 pm

jets, jets, jets!

been using different teams lately and came across the jets.

1. The run game is on the same level as the giants. LT and greene are great. great blocking. 4 guys over 90 run block- yes it makes a difference.

2 sanchez is average, but gets the job done in my scheme

3. great te, and good group of wrs. edwards is the rc guy. holmes and cotchery seem to get open vs anyone.

defensively

well not much needed to say its the JETS

run d is superb. thomas, ellis, jenkins, forgot his name but he came from baltimore- o its pryce i think.. they get off blocks so well..... with scott, harris, and pace as lb core...they instantly shred off blocks

breaking tackles against them is slim. and they are good for stripping!

against pass sets

gholtson, ellis, jenkins, taylor.

revis, cromartie, wilson make a huge difference. Its crazy. played like 4 games today, and 2-3 picks a game. cromartie and revis are the anti slant out corners...sooo nice!

pool ( former ou player) as fs and ss is ichedigo ( or whatever, 70ish press )

this is just my take on them.....

Back to top Go down
LOTT0042

LOTT0042

PostSubject: Re: J-E-T-S....jets jets jets   J-E-T-S....jets jets jets EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 6:51 pm

Ha I was looking at them yesterday. Took a while to get the defense straight but interesting team. I really gotta learn to rocket catch. Was playing against the Steelers and it was bang rocket catch Wallace - rocket catch Wallace. Plus big Ben shrugging off the sacks left and right.
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: J-E-T-S....jets jets jets   J-E-T-S....jets jets jets EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:53 am

I put pace and taylor as my DE's because i like to put my dline in coverage, Leonard as my ROLB and Bart scott as my LOLB, harris MLB, i start ellis and pryce as my DTs, and I I put lowery as my FS, and pool as my SS.revis, cormartie, and wilson are my 3 corners.
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: J-E-T-S....jets jets jets   J-E-T-S....jets jets jets EmptyTue Jan 18, 2011 1:55 am

Mega, whats your setup?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J-E-T-S....jets jets jets   J-E-T-S....jets jets jets Empty

Back to top Go down

J-E-T-S....jets jets jets
Page 1 of 1