Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Greatest Formation Ever???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
irobson

Greatest Formation Ever??? Empty
PostSubject: Greatest Formation Ever???   Greatest Formation Ever??? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:43 am

Highlites from the Pitt vs Ravens Playoffs 2011 Divisional round

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYzXoEYCs4Q

min 5:23 exactly

staggered double wide left. staggered double tight right and a wide right
Back to top Go down
XxSHOWTIMExX

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Formation Ever???   Greatest Formation Ever??? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:55 am

Thats a nice formation, thats essentially wat u get from snugs with a HB motioned out wide. It allows you to read the D and to spread them out just in case they are blitzing you, the compressed WRs give you alot of quick pass options and the the wide out gives u an extra vertical threat
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Formation Ever???   Greatest Formation Ever??? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 5:16 am

sorry not a good madden formation becasue of protection, depending on plays myabye every now and then you could use it. When i see that im bringing six guys and getting a dt free
Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Formation Ever???   Greatest Formation Ever??? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 12:49 pm

i don't see 6 guys being effective against this ... motion out man beaters all day...someone please email or twit ian cummings to put this formation in madden
Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Formation Ever???   Greatest Formation Ever??? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:01 pm

;
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Formation Ever???   Greatest Formation Ever??? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:13 pm

K weak 3 rush or if I'm in 4-6 d then smoke mid
Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Formation Ever???   Greatest Formation Ever??? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:40 pm

but i mean u could motion over the far right wr to make the right side a bunch variation formation or u could motion him again to the left and drag him to give a qp option to the flats
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Formation Ever???   Greatest Formation Ever??? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:06 pm

K but bad snap and sack everytime...your only going to have time for 1-2 reads anyway. After you throw to the flat on the right I'll cover it and user the middle. You don't even what plays could be in it. But if you would want to throw drags, and motion out againist zone it's fine that's 10 yards at most. Do you run 5 wide this year??
Back to top Go down
irobson

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Formation Ever???   Greatest Formation Ever??? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 4:14 pm

no i do not...i do run a lot of snugs and bunch though
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Formation Ever???   Greatest Formation Ever??? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 6:20 pm

irobson wrote:
no i do not...i do run a lot of snugs and bunch though

Just like every single other player who has ever put Madden 11 in their disc slot haha
Back to top Go down
ZAN

ZAN

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Formation Ever???   Greatest Formation Ever??? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 8:46 pm

Don't say that. You'll get bitched at. ^^^
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Formation Ever???   Greatest Formation Ever??? EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 9:20 pm

haha i said that exactly then erased it lmfao
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Formation Ever???   Greatest Formation Ever??? EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 5:26 pm

ZAN wrote:
Don't say that. You'll get bitched at. ^^^

Why for speaking the truth ZAN? Im just stating a fact!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greatest Formation Ever???   Greatest Formation Ever??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Greatest Formation Ever???
Page 1 of 1