Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Best way to utilize mobile QBs?

Go down 
+7
xHHx_JayNizz
GunfusedX
WasItTehChad
BuckNut4eva
xHHx_megatron
Dalton Big D
wangtangkiki
11 posters
AuthorMessage
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

Best way to utilize mobile QBs? Empty
PostSubject: Best way to utilize mobile QBs?   Best way to utilize mobile QBs? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:18 am

I just got the Eagles in C4. I wanted to know what a good way to utilize Vick would be.

I already have an entire scheme built, but now I'm in the process of building a scheme directly for scrambling.

I've found a couple of good plays from I-Form Pro.. like PA End Around where I block the TE & I snap & roll right.. I pass to the FB or run..

I also use another play from the same formation called PA TE Under.. The PA is meant for you to roll right.. Well what I do is motion my TE left, block him. I snap the ball, then WITHOUT holding turbo, I roll left until I'm near the LOS then sprint. If the DE gets off the LT, my RB blocks him because the RB's block angle is set up perfect to block the left side of the line.. then I also have a TE there just in case.. I'm gonna try to get a better passing option out of it, I think I only have 2 streaks or something.. but that play is REALLY good if they call man, or they blitz the left side & my guys pick it up.. or the blitz the right.

I wanted to know some good ways to use a scrambling QB to his full potential.

I use the Buffalo and Cincinnati playbooks.

[I always slide before contact btw.]
Back to top Go down
Dalton Big D

PostSubject: Re: Best way to utilize mobile QBs?   Best way to utilize mobile QBs? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:28 am

use play that will get behind any coverage..dont use that play on a.m to obvoius but like normal posts, and the clown routes are great, when i play mega he does it prettty often. i actually just played a game I got a pick in the endzone, with 20 seconds in the half left and got a 60 yard bomb the first play then ended up scoring. Block like two guys on the left and one on the right and roll out. Its a good thing to add in from time to time.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Best way to utilize mobile QBs?   Best way to utilize mobile QBs? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:30 am

Alright man, thanks. I forgot all about that.. You have the time to wait for the post too because your mobility.. thanks.
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Best way to utilize mobile QBs?   Best way to utilize mobile QBs? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 6:39 am

just dont get too cocky with vick...he still fumble prone... u will get worse if all u wanna do is run around...make ur reads first..lol
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Best way to utilize mobile QBs?   Best way to utilize mobile QBs? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:54 am

I definitely don't want to run around with him all the time, but in short yardage situations when I can get the edge vs. a LB or DE, I want to. I want easy 1st downs.
Back to top Go down
BuckNut4eva

BuckNut4eva

PostSubject: Re: Best way to utilize mobile QBs?   Best way to utilize mobile QBs? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:40 am

This is probably already well known but on under center screen plays there is no auto-drop back animation, you can re-block the line and hot route the WRs to whatever you like, since there isn't auto- drop back animation you can turbo roll left or right, run , or hot route slants to wich ever way you roll out to...I used to do this, but vick is to risky for me and fumbles...lol
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Best way to utilize mobile QBs?   Best way to utilize mobile QBs? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:23 pm

bench switch

look for someone to get open off the snap, if not, take off to w/e side has less defenders.. dont worry bout spies or contains b/c vick can run passed em..

get some yards then slide

or use Falcon Cross

do same thing, look at ur quick reads, and then take off if nothing develops.
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Best way to utilize mobile QBs?   Best way to utilize mobile QBs? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:05 pm

run seattle bro sb bunch tight and i tight off tackle.
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Best way to utilize mobile QBs?   Best way to utilize mobile QBs? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 7:28 pm

SEA is another book I run because it's similarity to CIN. I think it has SB Bunch - Corner Strike.. and I know it has Strong Pro - Stretch/Counter/Dive
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Best way to utilize mobile QBs?   Best way to utilize mobile QBs? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:11 pm

best way to utilize a mobile qb- run Smile
Back to top Go down
maguffin82

PostSubject: Re: Best way to utilize mobile QBs?   Best way to utilize mobile QBs? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Wang, I thought MRAY had the Eagles in C4? Are you on xbox too?
Back to top Go down
GunfusedX

GunfusedX

PostSubject: Re: Best way to utilize mobile QBs?   Best way to utilize mobile QBs? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:50 pm

best run combo in the game? off tackle power o hb toss and a quick pass ohh my god
Back to top Go down
xHHx_JayNizz

xHHx_JayNizz

PostSubject: Re: Best way to utilize mobile QBs?   Best way to utilize mobile QBs? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:43 pm

maguffin82 wrote:
Wang, I thought MRAY had the Eagles in C4? Are you on xbox too?

he might be in the minors, he went on vacation and they booted him from majors
Back to top Go down
mgcomedy

mgcomedy

PostSubject: Re: Best way to utilize mobile QBs?   Best way to utilize mobile QBs? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:52 pm

Have fun wang! a good player with Vick is hard to stop!
Back to top Go down
http://www.mgcomedy.com
greenmile

PostSubject: Re: Best way to utilize mobile QBs?   Best way to utilize mobile QBs? EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 11:43 pm

Check out Run Heavy I form twin te oldie but goodie
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Best way to utilize mobile QBs?   Best way to utilize mobile QBs? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:09 am

I'm in the C4 minors. Someone got bumped up the day after the minors had their draft.

That's C4 PS3 II by the way..
Back to top Go down
Ant1010

Ant1010

PostSubject: Re: Best way to utilize mobile QBs?   Best way to utilize mobile QBs? EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:18 am

PA Slide plays are pass run options. I use to use TEN with the Eagles because of the passing option and running option from PA slide plays. Just hold the scramble and go through the line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best way to utilize mobile QBs?   Best way to utilize mobile QBs? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best way to utilize mobile QBs?
Page 1 of 1