Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

big ups to greenbay but more to bears

Go down 
+4
SasserAssassin
jordantrav
Militant X 1
YngClassic
8 posters
AuthorMessage
YngClassic

YngClassic

big ups to greenbay but more to bears Empty
PostSubject: big ups to greenbay but more to bears   big ups to greenbay but more to bears EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:19 pm

bears shown perseverance and the backup chi town qb, props to him. im going to say jets and greenbay in superbowl, steelers dont need another ring.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: big ups to greenbay but more to bears   big ups to greenbay but more to bears EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:23 pm

i am pulling for the Pack!

of course, i can't support the Steelers or the Jets in all honesty but, being a Ravens fan...i want to see a Packers vs Jets Superbowl! with a Packers Superbowl win. i really like that Aaron Rodgers cat!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
jordantrav

jordantrav

PostSubject: Re: big ups to greenbay but more to bears   big ups to greenbay but more to bears EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:24 pm

chitowns third string QB gave it his all.....
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: big ups to greenbay but more to bears   big ups to greenbay but more to bears EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:26 pm

honestly i like jets and packers, they both deserve it, if jets win, then rex ryan was right all along, he said they would.
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: big ups to greenbay but more to bears   big ups to greenbay but more to bears EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:31 pm

I guess we will see if the steelers can stop a nose bleed;)
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

PostSubject: Re: big ups to greenbay but more to bears   big ups to greenbay but more to bears EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:57 pm

Who would have thought that the two touchdowns scored by Chicago would have happened with Caleb Hanie under center. Crazy.
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
more cowbell

more cowbell

PostSubject: Re: big ups to greenbay but more to bears   big ups to greenbay but more to bears EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 8:30 pm

packer nation... going wild!!
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: big ups to greenbay but more to bears   big ups to greenbay but more to bears EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:37 pm

not looking so good for jets right now man
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: big ups to greenbay but more to bears   big ups to greenbay but more to bears EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:52 pm

**** yeaah lets go jets come back !!!! what u gunna say when tehy beat the big bad steelers next task AROD d@mn! INT brodney pool lets go!!! woooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: big ups to greenbay but more to bears   big ups to greenbay but more to bears EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:51 pm

G FORCE!!!!!!!!!!!! Packers steelers baby... How about BJ Raji?
Back to top Go down
YngClassic

YngClassic

PostSubject: Re: big ups to greenbay but more to bears   big ups to greenbay but more to bears EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:54 pm

i really want to see how many steeler and packer fans will surface in the next month or so. to the guys who already are fans, i know who you r on mb community, im talking about on facebook and twitter and people i know.
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: big ups to greenbay but more to bears   big ups to greenbay but more to bears EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:55 pm

Im not a packers fan but i hate the steelers.
So i want the pack to win Very Happy
Back to top Go down
abdaninja

abdaninja

PostSubject: Re: big ups to greenbay but more to bears   big ups to greenbay but more to bears EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:58 pm

i predicted chargers vs packers atleast i got one right but i wanted jets thats fersure man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: big ups to greenbay but more to bears   big ups to greenbay but more to bears Empty

Back to top Go down

big ups to greenbay but more to bears
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Madden Bible :: Madden NFL 2012 :: Madden NFL 2012 General-
Jump to: