Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Superbowl - Pitt vs GB

Go down 
+6
WFColonel56
SteelersPSUfan
Militant X 1
TheCrew22
Th3 Ac3r
bahdbwoy
10 posters

Who You Got
Pitt
Superbowl - Pitt vs GB Vote_lcap44%Superbowl - Pitt vs GB Vote_rcap
 44% [ 8 ]
GB
Superbowl - Pitt vs GB Vote_lcap56%Superbowl - Pitt vs GB Vote_rcap
 56% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
bahdbwoy

Superbowl - Pitt vs GB Empty
PostSubject: Superbowl - Pitt vs GB   Superbowl - Pitt vs GB EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:26 pm

Going to be a very good superbowl
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r

Th3 Ac3r

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl - Pitt vs GB   Superbowl - Pitt vs GB EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 9:57 pm

Games not over yet.. Dont get ahead of yourself
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl - Pitt vs GB   Superbowl - Pitt vs GB EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:54 pm

GO PACK GO
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl - Pitt vs GB   Superbowl - Pitt vs GB EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:39 pm

i'll take the Cheeseheads for $1,000 Alex. lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
SteelersPSUfan

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl - Pitt vs GB   Superbowl - Pitt vs GB EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 11:44 pm

You know what it is... Black and Yellow Black and Yellow!
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl - Pitt vs GB   Superbowl - Pitt vs GB EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 2:19 am

GB ftw......

reasons why

1.Pitt has a notorius weak pass D and GB can sling that thang.
2. After the preformance GB put up vs ATL they have to win it all

so i said it ,it shall happen (remember i said that SEA would beat NO)
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
Kingz

Kingz

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl - Pitt vs GB   Superbowl - Pitt vs GB EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:43 am

i like aaron rodgers but i think the steelers d is going to be to much i got pitt getting yet another superbowl title
Back to top Go down
nathanas85

nathanas85

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl - Pitt vs GB   Superbowl - Pitt vs GB EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 10:04 pm

WFColonel56 wrote:
GB ftw......

reasons why

And to rebuttal statement 1: The Pittsburgh 2010 pass defense
You are basing your hypothetical as a aggregate but not breaking down the stats. During the course of the tail end NFL Teams started running the ball less on Pittsburgh and pass more, i.e. because teams could not run the ball on Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh had passes attempted on their defense 65+ more times than Green Bay as a result and Pittsburgh allowed less yardage than Green Bay. GB (6.5) Pitt (6.3). Now look at the playoffs. Pittsburgh has allowed 5.7 yards per pass play where as Green Bay has yielded 6.9. So the notorious weak pass defense of 2010 is a myth.

As for statement 2: Pittsburgh also beat Atlanta with their 3rd string QB in OT. Yes, it was not the throttling Green Bay handed Atlanta but last time I recalled style points do not matter. If weekly style points were a factor then New England should not have lost their first playoff game against the Jets.

I actually think both teams have a 50/50 shot at winning the Lombardi. It is a coin flip but of course I want the Steelers to win.
Back to top Go down
ubert123

ubert123

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl - Pitt vs GB   Superbowl - Pitt vs GB EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 2:02 am

two words...... Dick LeBeau
Back to top Go down
Kingz

Kingz

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl - Pitt vs GB   Superbowl - Pitt vs GB EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 7:03 am

Superbowl - Pitt vs GB 128959598522665584
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl - Pitt vs GB   Superbowl - Pitt vs GB EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 3:13 pm

^^ lol...

should be a real gg though.. capers and lebeau both run similar defenses but i expect to see alot of big plays in this game.. of course the pack comes out with the W though!
Back to top Go down
WFColonel56

WFColonel56

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl - Pitt vs GB   Superbowl - Pitt vs GB EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 4:13 pm

nathanas85 wrote:
WFColonel56 wrote:
GB ftw......

reasons why

And to rebuttal statement 1: The Pittsburgh 2010 pass defense
You are basing your hypothetical as a aggregate but not breaking down the stats. During the course of the tail end NFL Teams started running the ball less on Pittsburgh and pass more, i.e. because teams could not run the ball on Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh had passes attempted on their defense 65+ more times than Green Bay as a result and Pittsburgh allowed less yardage than Green Bay. GB (6.5) Pitt (6.3). Now look at the playoffs. Pittsburgh has allowed 5.7 yards per pass play where as Green Bay has yielded 6.9. So the notorious weak pass defense of 2010 is a myth.

As for statement 2: Pittsburgh also beat Atlanta with their 3rd string QB in OT. Yes, it was not the throttling Green Bay handed Atlanta but last time I recalled style points do not matter. If weekly style points were a factor then New England should not have lost their first playoff game against the Jets.

I actually think both teams have a 50/50 shot at winning the Lombardi. It is a coin flip but of course I want the Steelers to win.

the point i was trying to make was that pitts pass D is their weak link, and the passing game is GBs strong point.

i never even stated anything about GBs defense so comparing GBs D vd Pitts D wasnt what I was getting at. But as far as ATL goes Pitt beat them in like week 1......GB beat them in the playoffs when they were on a hot streak, yes they lost to NO by3. Pitt did nothin special to win the game. Yes style points dont count but they do make a statement. GB dismounted an ATL D that looked very good in their last 2 games..
Back to top Go down
http://www.wfcolonelswarroom.com
xxPaTrioTs

xxPaTrioTs

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl - Pitt vs GB   Superbowl - Pitt vs GB EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 8:38 pm

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
Games not over yet.. Dont get ahead of yourself

He didn't say anything about the result of the game? Just opinions about who everyone is going for...
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl - Pitt vs GB   Superbowl - Pitt vs GB EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 4:50 pm

Wayne likes the pack too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=md2CwsTC4LQ
Back to top Go down
TheCrew22

TheCrew22

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl - Pitt vs GB   Superbowl - Pitt vs GB EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:24 am

Green and yellow green and yellow

Pack 28-24.. ARod MVP
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl - Pitt vs GB   Superbowl - Pitt vs GB EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 11:37 am

ubert123 wrote:
two words...... Dick LeBeau

two words........ STEELERS LOSE!

being a Ravens fan i couldn't resist that one Ubert! lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
ubert123

ubert123

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl - Pitt vs GB   Superbowl - Pitt vs GB EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 6:20 pm

haha thats fine but while they were out there playin, the man in your sig was watchin from baltimore lol
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1

Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl - Pitt vs GB   Superbowl - Pitt vs GB EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 7:48 pm

ubert123 wrote:
haha thats fine but while they were out there playin, the man in your sig was watchin from baltimore lol

that's cool....

but while the man in my sig was at home watching from baltimore thinking about how the Ravens "gave" that AFC Divisional game to the Steelers after being up 21-7 at the half.....the man in your sig was a absolute non-factor in the Super Bowl! he str8 got exposed so badly.....that he might as well been on the couch with the man in my sig watching from home as well. lol!

~Mili
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superbowl - Pitt vs GB   Superbowl - Pitt vs GB Empty

Back to top Go down

Superbowl - Pitt vs GB
Page 1 of 1