Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

problems with ps3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ocho cinco

ocho cinco

problems with ps3 Empty
PostSubject: problems with ps3   problems with ps3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:10 pm

hey guys has anybody had problems with their ps3 I barely got mine this past friday and the console is already freezing up on me wtf I'm so p*** the good thing is I'm taking it back and getting another. I'm getting insurance on this crap just in case if it happens again I'm cover hey i3rian 87 have you ever had this problem and do you have an extra fan in back of your console. Sorry guys for post being so long what's you guys opinion on the fans to keep your consoles cool ?
Back to top Go down
chris

problems with ps3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: problems with ps3   problems with ps3 EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 8:23 pm

it's happened 2 me try cleaning the disk and restarting or simply give the system a break.
Back to top Go down
i3rian 87

i3rian 87

problems with ps3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: problems with ps3   problems with ps3 EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 8:46 pm

i've had my ps3 for about 14 months now, never had an issue with it freezing up or anything.

only advise i can give would be to return it/exchange it, but thats what you said you were going to do anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://fourdownterritoryblog.blogspot.com/
SaSQuaTcH

problems with ps3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: problems with ps3   problems with ps3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 9:34 pm

i have a ps3 and all i can say is .. when you go into a ps3 lobby for madden online .. wait a few secs beofre u even click a lobby .. if you click it to fast it seems to freze a lot .. also wen u get into that lobby .. dont click a player fast .. wait a few secs also .. if you click to fast or try to play a game online to fast .. itll freeze .. ps3 easports lobbys are trash .. 'nough said
Back to top Go down
chris

problems with ps3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: problems with ps3   problems with ps3 EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 10:37 pm

yep lol.
Back to top Go down
Ptrulls

problems with ps3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: problems with ps3   problems with ps3 EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 8:35 am

Mine froze a couple of times, I just restart and it seems to be fine. I get a lot of dropped connections, either myself or the other online players which suxs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

problems with ps3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: problems with ps3   problems with ps3 Empty

Back to top Go down

problems with ps3
Page 1 of 1