Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

It seems like there are always people we match up against better then others

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XxGETSUMxX

XxGETSUMxX

It seems like there are always people we match up against better then others Empty
PostSubject: It seems like there are always people we match up against better then others   It seems like there are always people we match up against better then others EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 9:54 am

Like Boutlaws who has yet to beat me I match up well against him, or I always kept getting my *** kicked by King Jason til last night. I think out of the 3 times Jason and I have played its been offense for both sides up and down the field high scoring affairs with me making a mistake here or there costing me the game. My D was on fire last night against him. Then with confidence soaring I played Xswag who made a vicious comeback against me last year, and this year he thoroughly kicked my *** user catching every thing in sight, and bringing some classic heat at me, that is tough to defense. Right now he's probably the best I've played against or maybe he's just a really bad match up for me.
Back to top Go down
nawfside512

It seems like there are always people we match up against better then others Empty
PostSubject: Re: It seems like there are always people we match up against better then others   It seems like there are always people we match up against better then others EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 12:36 pm

Seems like i match up bad against evryone I play... lol maybe its the team but i highly doubt that. Im a noob to the Madden scene and taking my L's like a champ..... Im playing with the bills and getting better i guess
Back to top Go down
nitka

nitka

PostSubject: Re: It seems like there are always people we match up against better then others   It seems like there are always people we match up against better then others EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:52 am

XxGETSUMxX wrote:
Like Boutlaws who has yet to beat me I match up well against him, or I always kept getting my *** kicked by King Jason til last night. I think out of the 3 times Jason and I have played its been offense for both sides up and down the field high scoring affairs with me making a mistake here or there costing me the game. My D was on fire last night against him. Then with confidence soaring I played Xswag who made a vicious comeback against me last year, and this year he thoroughly kicked my *** user catching every thing in sight, and bringing some classic heat at me, that is tough to defense. Right now he's probably the best I've played against or maybe he's just a really bad match up for me.

I agree, I for one am pretty much screwed if I dont start labbing. I have the same tough schedule and if I turn the PS3 on along with the upkeep of site, My wife will str8 kill me. Im going to rewatch some of the Mad Den's for D!!!
Back to top Go down
http://maddenrevolution.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It seems like there are always people we match up against better then others   It seems like there are always people we match up against better then others Empty

Back to top Go down

It seems like there are always people we match up against better then others
Page 1 of 1