Madden Bible
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madden Bible

Home of the Prima Games Madden 12 & NCAA 12 EA Sports Official Game Guide

PortalPortal  HomeHome  FREE Tips!  C4 Online Madden League  My Madden Pad  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Register here today and instantly receive a FREE Madden Bible tip in your inbox!

Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns

Go down 
+22
IPIRIEY
fudgyyy
EaglePride615
xHHx_JayNizz
sdokc19
black udder
T Davis
roodyrooster
WFColonel56
datnodude
trothirty3
SasserAssassin
gassman9225
wangtangkiki
WasItTehChad
xHHx_megatron
nawfside512
steelersnation7
Patsrule727
Truckasaurus
greenmile
sgibs
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Most important adjustments
Gameplay
Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns Vote_lcap63%Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns Vote_rcap
 63% [ 30 ]
Franchise
Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns Vote_lcap15%Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns Vote_rcap
 15% [ 7 ]
Online Team Play
Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns Vote_lcap0%Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Presentation
Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns Vote_lcap0%Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Online Play
Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns Vote_lcap22%Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns Vote_rcap
 22% [ 11 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 48

AuthorMessage
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns Empty
PostSubject: Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns   Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:05 pm

Answer the poll and then leave your reponses why

also what new features would you like added, gameplay tweaks, and whatever else MB Nation can think of...

Thanks fellas!
Back to top Go down
http://www.maddenbible.com
greenmile

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns   Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:21 pm

-I wish awareness had the same impact on the game as speed, you can go all the way back when Vick was on the falcons, and people would sub him in at de just because he was fast. Awareness should be the most important attribute just like it is in the Nfl.

- I think they should make all the players faster as well, there are a few elite in the Nfl that are much faster, then the rest, but all in all, most teams secondary can keep up with almost any wr in football, or at least scheme a way to stop him.

Last edited by greenmile on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Truckasaurus

Truckasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns   Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:47 pm

I'd say Franchise. I like how NCAA 11 did their franchise type mode. I'd like to be able to have a better Franchise and Superstar mode personally.
Back to top Go down
Patsrule727

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns   Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:52 pm

i need to click to the online franchise right now is horrible they need to make it so u can have more stats kept and contracts basically make it like the offline franchise and it will b MUCH better
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns   Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:53 pm

^ thanks Truck

guys if you call could maybe bullet point a few reasons...

...for example

I believe gameplay should be most important...
- remove autodropback - i believe the auto dropback is a bandaid for creating a better pocket for the QB - it also is a issue for pressure that players can create - maybe no auto dropback when in shotgun? maybe only autodrop back for undercenter?
- create better 4 man rushes- cant play cover 2 with much success - 4 man rushes need to get to the QB better - ESPICIALLY if you have elite DE's
- bring back more user functionality - hitsticks - get rid of defensive assist on ALL-MADDEN difficulty

additions - offensive line spotlighting - allow the center to pick the man he will block - this will allow for better blocking schemes and allow you to signal out where you want pressure to come in - IF it comes in. guess wrong and your in trouble - guess right and bingo you are a mastermind!
Back to top Go down
steelersnation7

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns   Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:13 pm

I think everything is secondary to gameplay if you can create an outstanding product that the gamers are blown away then everything else seems less significant. I would say overall please with advances EA has made patches has help more this year then before. They just to continue the things we see on Sunday an Implement them more pregame locker or something like that to get a more Sunday football vibe
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns   Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:21 pm

^
could you expand more on that - pregame locker? run with that idea
Back to top Go down
nawfside512

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns   Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:27 pm

steelersnation7 wrote:
I think everything is secondary to gameplay if you can create an outstanding product that the gamers are blown away then everything else seems less significant. I would say overall please with advances EA has made patches has help more this year then before. They just to continue the things we see on Sunday an Implement them more pregame locker or something like that to get a more Sunday football vibe

I see what you mean, but the game is already long and adding a locker room scene to it all would make it longer... Im happy the way it is, just fix the in game faults
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns   Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:28 pm

nawfside512 wrote:
steelersnation7 wrote:

I see what you mean, but the game is already long and adding a locker room scene to it all would make it longer... Im happy the way it is, just fix the in game faults

what game faults are you referring to? just looking for specifics.
Back to top Go down
steelersnation7

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns   Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:40 pm

If somehow you could make the more interactive like it on Sunday with weekly press conference an all the media something like sims when comes to that… game play I like spotlight blocking idea people ha if someone killing you with a blitz spotlight him make your opponent adjustment. I think the goal everyone wants to see is realism the more realistic the game is the better the experience I think this thread shall help a lot in brainstorming ideas good topic gibs!
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns   Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:44 pm

Jump ball animations. How many times have we seen elite wr go one on one and go over the top of the defender to make the grab??

I would like to see this without having to RC.

-The over the shoulder catch is tooooo good especially when the defender is jumping to make the interception.

gibs pretty much touched all the other areas I want to be different.
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns   Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:44 pm

competant defenders!!

too many games i force a duck pass right into a LB and they panic rush the ball and swat it down...

+ make zone better!!!

no way an opponent should be able to hike throw a slant curl between 3 yellows, and 2 spies

thats another thing.... make qb spies like they used to be, no way Kyle Orton should be able to juke out Beason/Ray Lewis/Urlacher etc just because they in a spy.

bring back formation shifting = this game has turned into a monkey see monkey do game... Back in ps2, the ONLY time u ran into someone that used the same plays were if u played lab partners.... there were so many possibilities with formation shifting it was purely mind blowing

Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns Vzdh1d

Last edited by WasItTehChad on Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:49 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
nawfside512

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns   Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:47 pm

sgibs wrote:
nawfside512 wrote:
steelersnation7 wrote:

what game faults are you referring to? just looking for specifics.

suck blocks, for ex: i was in a game guy breaks outside and I'm side by side going to make the tackle and my db gwets sucked in by a blocking defender behind him... Online glitches such as dc's, a play recognition for the 2 play wonders who somehow get their plays to work everytime.
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns   Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:53 pm

WasItTehChad wrote:
competant defenders!!

too many games i force a duck pass right into a LB and they panic rush the ball and swat it down...

+ make zone better!!!

no way an opponent should be able to hike throw a slant curl between 3 yellows, and 2 spies

thats another thing.... make qb spies like they used to be, no way Kyle Orton should be able to juke out Beason/Ray Lewis/Urlacher etc just because they in a spy.

bring back formation shifting = this game has turned into a monkey see monkey do game... Back in ps2, the ONLY time u ran into someone that used the same plays were if u played lab partners.... there were so many possibilities with formation shifting it was purely mind blowing

big advocate of formation shifting - what i really liked about formaiton shifting is that allowed you to read the defense then adjust your package to what the defense was doing - you come out i-form twins and you see the run is there you then form aud to i-tight

thats what formation was good for - yes i understand the glitches etc that were there but we are looking to go away from glitches - form shifting was GOOD because of hte mind games you were supposed to play with htem - it needs to be back for that capcity
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns   Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 3:57 pm

another thing Ill add - I miss being able to place my HB in a blue route - I think that any player in the backfield should be able to be placed on a blue route-

essentially allow for great pass protection from any play - madden needs more pass protection from a "user created blitz"

allow for "user created pass protection" ie offensive line spotlighting and and blue routes
Back to top Go down
WasItTehChad

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns   Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:11 pm

sgibs wrote:
WasItTehChad wrote:
competant defenders!!

+ make zone better!!!

big advocate of formation shifting - what i really liked about formaiton shifting is that allowed you to read the defense then adjust your package to what the defense was doing - you come out i-form twins and you see the run is there you then form aud to i-tight

thats what formation was good for - yes i understand the glitches etc that were there but we are looking to go away from glitches - form shifting was GOOD because of hte mind games you were supposed to play with htem - it needs to be back for that capcity

the 1 thing they need to do, "make flats unsmartable" that way u cant just form shift flat routes to the outside for the "unlimitless" amount of unbumps....

and it was fun coming out in like Tight Flex, audibling to Iform HB Angle, then form shifting back to tight flex...play was almost unstoppable!
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns   Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:23 pm

WasItTehChad wrote:
sgibs wrote:
WasItTehChad wrote:
competant defenders!!

+ make zone better!!!

the 1 thing they need to do, "make flats unsmartable" that way u cant just form shift flat routes to the outside for the "unlimitless" amount of unbumps....

and it was fun coming out in like Tight Flex, audibling to Iform HB Angle, then form shifting back to tight flex...play was almost unstoppable!

yes great input chad!

what you mentioned was the "game within the game"
Back to top Go down
wangtangkiki

wangtangkiki

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns   Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:37 pm

When I'm tackling someone, I want the other players to help.. NOT FALL DOWN.. Pro-Tak doesn't fit this.. Pro-Tak never activates.. It should be on almost all plays but like a 1% chance you break out of two tackles when they are right on top of you.. I've given up TDs because my players have fallen down after the ballcarrier and my one defender struggle and the ball carrier wins out.. he runs for a TD..

Fix Snugs Flip - Stick.. OP.. I can stop it, but I shouldn't have to run zone to do it.. and if I run man, I shouldn't have to do a 10 hot route process when my opponent can just quick snap me.
Back to top Go down
gassman9225

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns   Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:47 pm

Improve Online Franchise for example, adding the ability to import draft classes from NCAA 12, adding salary caps into the equation and finally but most importantly FIX PLAYER PROGRESSION, make it so that it is PERFORMANCE BASED.

Game Play wise, I want more control over everything. If I know my opponent is doing something before he does it, I should be able to have something that counters it. If I know 9 times out of 10 in this formation my opponent is running a corner route, I should be able to tell my manned up corner to shade to the outside (like you could in PS2 madden) and then if he runs out, my corner is there, if he runs in he gets beat but at least I have control over it, and it makes players have to think and come up with ways to counter me ITS A CHESS MATCH OUT THERE! If I know my opponent is bringing A Gap heat, i want to be able to assign an individual player to block him, not just slide protect block my RB and pray. Improve zone coverage and actually make high awareness players matter. Madden is and will always be about speed, but it would be nice to be able to take a different route to success!

Last edited by gassman9225 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sgibs
Admin
sgibs

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns   Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 4:48 pm

keep them coming fellas!
Back to top Go down
Truckasaurus

Truckasaurus

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns   Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 5:13 pm

Im with the make Awareness matter. Just because a WR has more speed dosent mean he will win vrs a DB ever time. Those slower DBs have gotten elite because they notice that hesitation or whatever it is and jump a route. They are AWARE the WR is breaking in or out and jump it.

Speed has always been too determining of a factor.
Back to top Go down
SasserAssassin

SasserAssassin

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns   Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:09 pm

game play
1.Hit stick
2.can we get a physics system and not some wack a** pro tack.
3.Face throws... Basicly awernes
4.make stuff besides speed work. i should be able to lock down the run if im the steelers
Back to top Go down
xHHx_megatron

xHHx_megatron

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns   Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 6:57 pm

I think it would be neat to watch friends play thier games.... I heard that somewhere but idk just bringing it back up
Back to top Go down
trothirty3

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns   Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:00 pm

i bieleve if a play or concept works in practice it should work in unranked, ranked, and playnow not just in practice and nothing else!!!!!
Back to top Go down
datnodude

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns   Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 7:37 pm

make the defensive ends matter..yea the dts will break through and mess up a run every now and then but freeney and mathis dont really do anything in madden whats the point of them being highly rated if they dont beat 1 on 1 matchups..

qbs dont get 10 seconds to throw against a 4 man line..i dont care how good the oline is make it realistic

more physics less animations..the main 1 is that stupid push the guy out of bounds thing..i've been a good 2 yards from the sideline and that animation gets triggered

zone d and ratings need to matter ...if you're gonna give a players good zone ratings then that should factor in the game..from what i've experienced speed trumps all, which is important but not really true in the nfl

also make route running more important reggie wayne hines ward all those guys are slow therefore useless in madden, these guys get open in real life

a lineman on a contain should not fool the offensive line like that....in relation to that find a way to make dline stunts work

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns   Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden 12 Wishlist - Comments, Thoughts, & Concerns
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next